bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Happy new year to all my brothers and sisters  (Read 2827 times)

Heidi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Happy new year to all my brothers and sisters
« on: December 31, 2019, 06:51:37 PM »

Here in New Zealand we are the first to see in the new year!

I pray that we will all continue to grow in Christ as He individually and collectively work within us to both will and do the work of God. 

I am grateful for this site and eating of His body daily with all the wonderful truths that has been revealed to us.  As I grow in my spirit my flesh becomes less and less and I find that things that use to matter doesn't any more.  Like Paul I can say that the life I now live I live by the faith of Jesus Christ.

I look forward to my trials and tribulations of 20/20 because it means that God is dealing to me as a daughter.  I have a peace in my heart that the world cannot understand while I write this.

May God bless you and teach you and grace you.

Love in Christ
Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

Musterseed

• God is Love
Re: Happy new year to all my brothers and sisters
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2019, 08:53:43 PM »

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound

Amen Heidi

Happy New Year and God Bless all of you with His Grace, peace and love.
Keep fighting the good fight and keep the unity of the spirit.

In Christ
Pamela💕
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2019, 11:10:15 PM »

Friends Heidi and Pamela

Thank you for sharing your inner most thoughts with us.
We are on this journey together and benefit greatly from learning of our similar needs and gifts.
I agree that we are most blessed to have learned so much from this web site and the work of Ray Smith and Dennis Vogel and I would just add that there are most likely many more of other affiliations who travel a similar path that we will not know until that great day of our change comes.

Thank you both again for all of your positive and uplifting messages.
Indiana Bob

Here in New Zealand we are the first to see in the new year!

I pray that we will all continue to grow in Christ as He individually and collectively work within us to both will and do the work of God. 

I am grateful for this site and eating of His body daily with all the wonderful truths that has been revealed to us.  As I grow in my spirit my flesh becomes less and less and I find that things that use to matter doesn't any more.  Like Paul I can say that the life I now live I live by the faith of Jesus Christ.

I look forward to my trials and tribulations of 20/20 because it means that God is dealing to me as a daughter.  I have a peace in my heart that the world cannot understand while I write this.

May God bless you and teach you and grace you.

Love in Christ
Heidi

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 06:36:38 AM »

Hello BT Family,

I take advantage of this thread to send you all of my love in Christ, I pray for Peace, Love and Justice in your life in Christ and I pray God be glorified always whatever difficulties we would meet on our way to salvation.
Thank you brothers and sisters for sharing your wisdom and love, thanks to the creators-moderators of this wonderful forum which brings so much help and support without any judgement at all whenever I feel lost or weaker.
Peace to you all in Christ.

Michelle.

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 07:49:34 PM »

Thank you my dear family in Christ,  for your words of  encouragement.

Inspired by a recent email.  Thank you Bob☺

I know many of us in this new year are now, or will be suffering some difficult trials.  Some are even dealing with the loss of dear loved ones, and serious health issues, and perhaps are finding it hard to cope.  We can get so overwhelmed at times, we may not be able to see the prize we are racing towards, so I wanted to offer something of encouragement, for now and the days yet ahead.

But as it is written: 'Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, nor have entered into the heart of man the things which God has prepared for those who love Him. But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God' (1 Corinthians 2:9,10)

Well done, my good servant!' his master replied. 'Because you have been trustworthy in a very small matter, take charge of ten cities (Luke 19:17).

To another one he said.

His master answered, 'You take charge of five cities' (Luke 19:19).

These rewards Paul called crowns.

I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day - and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for His appearing (2 Timothy 4:7).

I heard a song on the car radio a few months ago. It is a simple message but had a profound impact on me. I was reduced to a weeping mess of joy, with a visual memory of a dream I had previously. It was a glimpse of what this experience might be like, and it was extrodinarily magnificent.  I know it will be an incredible experience of joy.
I pray for God's continued blessings of strength and mercy, for all who are running this most challenging race.  My hope is, that we all finish the race and get to here those glorious words, "Well Done".

https://youtu.be/X29hPMgKUyM
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2020, 03:16:52 PM »

Great song Wanda,
Thanks for caring and sharing with all of us.
Bob
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.