bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Saying  (Read 19264 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Just Saying
« on: January 27, 2020, 07:26:32 PM »

https://youtu.be/zjWq0cyR4Qc

I'm taking it seriously. I have emergency food.

I just ordered more from: https://www.wisefoodstorage.com/

If this all blows over I'll just eat the food.

Ricky

Re: Just Saying
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 11:42:05 PM »

And the Snake said, you eat me, I kill you all.
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2020, 03:46:27 PM »

Eh....Mountain House freeze dried a lot better and I've had both.  LOL

I've been a prepper for years but not a survivalist.  God is in charge and nothing is going to happen that he didn't preordain and that is a given.  Yet he does tell his children in advance what is coming if they have 'ears to hear'.  This could be bad or this could be a 'nothing burger', nobody knows.  But in days past the public was a lot more prepared for disruption and hard times than they are today.  If you live in tornado alley one should have a storm shelter, if one lives on the east or gulf coast one should have hurricane preps or in the midwest for severe winter weather and long duration power outages, ect.  Better to have and not need than need and not have if you can.

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2020, 04:46:42 PM »

President Trump presents Peace in our time with p.m. Netanyahu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReBMUJEZjLE

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2020, 09:06:19 PM »

President Trump presents Peace in our time with p.m. Netanyahu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReBMUJEZjLE

Not a problem Bob as long as everyone does not start giving their opinions about anything to do with politics. But there could be a time for it in the future.

Mat 24:42  Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

But as my long past mother-in-law told me back in the 60's - "Every generation thinks they are living in the last times"
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 09:09:30 PM by Dennis Vogel »

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2020, 11:18:16 PM »

Thanks Dennis,
I just thought it was very timely considering what we understand is coming someday in the near future.
It appears to some extent that this is the first time most of the parties involved are serious about working together.

No partisan politics intended. It is just news about serious world events leading toward the prophesied "end time".
An event in which those of us on the forum are very interested.
Of course we know that we have to be patiently keeping ourselves ready.
Hey it's only been about 2000 years. What's a decade more or less...?  ;)

Kindly offered, Indiana Bob

Ricky

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2020, 01:05:58 AM »

Matt.24.42 this verse has to mean, the moment you die, is the time the Lord comes. So do not be caught sleeping spiritually before that moment comes.
Your heart is God`s gift to you, what you make of it, shall be your gift to Him.

ralph

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2020, 10:38:12 PM »

I saw the reports on youtube and came here quickly to see if anyone was talking about it and sure enough here we are.  I must confess, I am fearful.  Mostly for my young daughter as I find myself in a bad spot as my father in law lives with us and we have nurses come to the house regularly to care for him.  My wife also takes him to the doctors and the hospital regularly for tests, right into the lions den.  I don't have a lot of money and would not be able to afford any sort of long term emergency kit.   I guess this is a true test of faith and I seem to be failing miserably. God forgive me.

James 5:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I pray this thing is contained soon.  I ask you all to please join me in that prayer.  Thank you and God Bless.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2020, 09:30:30 PM »

I saw the reports on youtube and came here quickly to see if anyone was talking about it and sure enough here we are.  I must confess, I am fearful.  Mostly for my young daughter as I find myself in a bad spot as my father in law lives with us and we have nurses come to the house regularly to care for him.  My wife also takes him to the doctors and the hospital regularly for tests, right into the lions den.  I don't have a lot of money and would not be able to afford any sort of long term emergency kit.   I guess this is a true test of faith and I seem to be failing miserably. God forgive me.

James 5:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

I pray this thing is contained soon.  I ask you all to please join me in that prayer.  Thank you and God Bless.

It could be a matter of surviving up to a month without supermarkets. You don't need to eat well. Just good enough for everyone to survive. Things like ramen noodles do not cost much.

Or this thing may just not get out of hand. We'll have to wait and see.

But this is a little unnerving. I think we'll know more about what to expect in a few weeks.

I do join you in you fervent prayers for all of us and our families.

zvezda

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2020, 08:09:40 PM »

Psalm 91
1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.”
3 Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked.

So don't panic, we will just observe, no doubt it's a punishment from God -- Last year China planned to rewrite the Bible and Quran, forced Christians to replace Jesus pictures with images of Mao and Xi Jinping.

Rev 22
18 I warn everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues described in this book,
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his share in the tree of life and in the holy city, which are described in this book.

Mat 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

Rev 18
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.
11 And the merchants of the earth shall weep and mourn over her; for no man buyeth their merchandise any more:
17 For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off
18 And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city!
19 And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas, that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate.

Rev 18 is talking about Babylon, but it's also oddly accurate for the current situation in China.
"the smoke of her burning" -- there are reports of heavy smog, according to a crematorium worker, Wuhan crematoriums are burning bodies 24/7 (https://twitter.com/inteldotwav/status/1226267582740811777?s=21)
"Standing afar off" -- Now it makes sense why the kings and traders are standing afar -- because of the virus.
"in one hour is she made desolate, great riches is come to nought" -- currently approx. 70 cities are on lockdown, even Beijing and Shanghai have turned into ghost towns.

Ray taught that the Babylon is the church and we should come out of her. I am not sure if these verses can also apply to China, it's just oddly accurate.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 10:47:50 PM by zvezda »

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2020, 12:28:57 AM »

Dennis:

According to a naturopathic doctor I follow on YouTube (Glidden Healthcare [Dr. Peter Glidden]), he states that Olive Leaf extract will help the immune system against these types of attacks. This product comes from the olive tree, which is mentioned in the Bible.

He pushes an expensive version, but I bought a good and cheaper version on Amazon called NusaPure Olive Leaf. I break open a capsule for my 89 year old father's breakfast and dinner to help with his immunity, and it has slightly lowered his high blood pressure as well.

I recommend the 50% Oleuropein supplement rather than the 20% version, for potency purposes.

Dean
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:32:11 AM by AwesomeSavior »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2020, 11:56:35 AM »

I'm seeing more and more voices of reason on YouTube. Here is a new one: https://youtu.be/K_qmjTJ6RLQ

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2020, 06:28:29 PM »

I find this channel informative on this virus.

https://youtu.be/o804wu5h_ms
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2020, 08:31:15 PM »

I find this channel informative on this virus.

https://youtu.be/o804wu5h_ms

Yes, I've seen that channel many times in the last few weeks.

zvezda

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2020, 06:39:32 PM »

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2020, 12:27:29 AM »

Not sure all is what it seems..

https://youtu.be/CY-6i_tsDdM?t=1389

lareli

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2020, 05:33:23 PM »

Not sure all is what it seems..

https://youtu.be/CY-6i_tsDdM?t=1389

The beginning of that clip he asks why aren’t the people on the cruise ship dying.. 2 people from that cruise ship just reported to have died. Just saying.

Watched a couple minutes of that clip.. wish I could get those couple of minutes back.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2020, 05:39:30 PM by lareli »
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2020, 05:48:52 PM »

China’s east coast provinces offer chartered transport, rewards to get rural migrants back to work.

https://amp.scmp.com/economy/china-economy/article/3051445/coronavirus-chinas-east-coast-provinces-offer-chartered
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2020, 06:08:28 PM »

The beginning of that clip he asks why aren’t the people on the cruise ship dying.. 2 people from that cruise ship just reported to have died. Just saying.

Watched a couple minutes of that clip.. wish I could get those couple of minutes back.

If it was as 'highly contagious' as it's being reported, it would be far more than 2..
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 01:13:21 PM by Shawn from Georgia »

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2020, 06:34:58 PM »

Problem is it takes 3 to 24 days to show symptoms and many, if not most, do not get very sick and get over it on their own thinking it's a cold. But in the meantime they spread the virus.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 23 queries.