bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Saying  (Read 19260 times)

Wanda

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • I leave with you my peace
Re: Just Saying
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2020, 09:38:21 PM »

According to the CDC 800,000 people died from the flu last year, and approximately 50,000 from pneumonia.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2020, 10:31:01 AM »

Of the infected 2.5% that die, almost all of them die from pneumonia. I can deal with a cold or the flu but I'm going to try really hard not to get the coronavirus.

South Korea had a huge jump in one day:  https://youtu.be/qviEp0Tz6uQ

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2020, 10:56:32 AM »

Two have died in Iran and a lady who visited Iran is in quarantin here in B.C. according to CBC news
None have been to China.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2020, 12:35:56 PM »

I'm probably overreacting because I'll be 77 in July and this mostly kills those over 60 years old and mostly men.

indianabob

« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2020, 02:10:02 PM »

Hi Dennis,
I would just add that some TV physicians mention that people who seem of normal health when not under any stress often succumb due to a very weak immune system.
For example, due to a very poor diet of for example pasta and sugar they feel alright but are ill prepared for any bacterial or virus attack. This condition is prevalent in older folks who eat junk food on a regular basis. It looks appetizing and taste good but has little nutritional value necessary for a functioning immune response.
I think it also could apply to babies especially those nursing from a mother whose immune system is lacking.
=
Maybe these disease events are fulfilling the biological norm of survival of the fittest.

Indiana Bob

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2020, 02:20:29 PM »

I've stayed away from sugar since before Ray died. But I have been under a lot of stress and I know it affects my health.

Maybe these disease events are fulfilling the biological norm of survival of the fittest.

It's looking more and more like the coronavirus escaped from a Chinese laboratory which would rule out survival of the fittest.

Wanda

« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2020, 04:49:31 PM »

This is a press release.
Coronavirus Patients in China to be Treated with High-Dose Vitamin C by Andrew W. Saul.

http://orthomolecular.activehosted.com/index.php?action=social&chash=42a0e188f5033bc65bf8d78622277c4e.140&s=d185c2708608bef09bdb5476e2a16d33

More info.

https://healthimpactnews.com/2020/coronavirus-patients-in-china-to-be-treated-with-high-dose-vitamin-c-in-new-clinical-trial/

I've posted about this here before. the power of vitamin C to boost the immune system. I'm almost 70 myself and have, at the advice of a good doctor managed to avoid any colds, flu and other illness for almost 30 years now. From experience, I know this simple but powerful vitamin has the ability to fight serious infections and viruses, but more importantly prevent them. My mother is 91 almost 92 and she hasn't had a cold or flu for the last five years since she's been taking C everyday. The last time she had the flu it almost killed her, and it took months for her to recover, so we have to try and prevent her from getting it.

Intravenous vitamin C is used to treat pneumonia when it's resistant to other treatments. My sister's life was saved by intravenous vitamin C when she was dying from pneumonia and nothing else was working. She had pneumonia and flu so many times I lost count, but after I started caring for her, I gave her C everyday and she never got it again, Interestingly, she got the flue and pneumonia vaccine every year, but she got sick everytime, until she stopped getting the shots. They seemed to weaken her already compromised immune system. There is a daily maintenance dose of 2000 mg that can be increased considerably when there is an outbreak of flu you might come in contact with. C is water soluble so high doses are not toxic to health, and can prevent illness.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 05:08:33 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2020, 06:44:11 PM »

Agree Wanda. I keep this on hand all the time:  https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CD9XGC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

And thank you for the links - Eased my mind a little
« Last Edit: February 21, 2020, 08:33:52 PM by Dennis Vogel »

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2020, 01:26:56 PM »

Maybe the coronavirus is one outward example of Luke 21:11.

"And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven".

Strong's says the word "pestilences" can mean "a plague (literally, the disease)".

ZekeSr

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2020, 06:19:46 PM »

I buy Bronson's Non Acidic Vitamin C Powder (Sodium Ascorbate) by the pound on Amazon. A quarter teaspoon in water gives you 1000 mg of vit C. It mixes right in and it's absolutely tasteless. For 20 bucks you get over 350 doses.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006ZNFU6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Mike

Wanda

« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2020, 09:30:35 PM »

Agree Wanda. I keep this on hand all the time:  https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CD9XGC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

And thank you for the links - Eased my mind a little

Happy to hear that Dennis. Maybe this information will add more to your ease.

Mild Mannered Coronavirus

https://drsircus.com/general/mild-mannered-coronavirus/
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 02:16:53 AM by Wanda »

Wanda

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2020, 10:00:23 PM »

I hope this isn't political.
This is more concerning than the virus IMO. Hard to wrap my head around how much we depend on China.
The Coronavirus Fallout

https://youtu.be/GLJmTnT6JiQ

Wanda

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2020, 01:48:14 AM »

Ive been cautious to not jump on the Coronavirus fear train until there was a reason to. Italy has at least 10 cities,on lock down and that made me sit up and take notice. I'm not concerned with the virus, but rather the potential for mass hysteria, which would cause far greater damage than this virus would.

As a result of the toxic air quality in China,  pneumonia was already widespread before the virus,  and is now the leading indicator of coronavirus infection. It seems anyone anywhere who presents with fever or pneumonia is immediately diagnosed as coronavirus infected. In spite of the poor air quality in China the deaths related to the Corona virus are relatively low.

I'm not seeing deaths anywhere in the numbers to indicate a threat of global pandemic nor many so sick they're  on deaths door. What I am seeing is a forced pandemic brought about without much logic or reasoning.

Coronavirus symptoms

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is characterized by mild symptoms including a runny nose, sore throat, cough, and fever. Illness can be more severe for some people and can lead to pneumonia or breathing difficulties.

More rarely, the disease can be fatal. Older people, and people with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), may be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill.

Is this not also true of contracting the flu?  I'm  seriously questioning the reasoning behind locking down cities to contain something thats no more threatening than a cold or worse case, the flu. Just saying. 

So things have gone from this.

https://drsircus.com/general/mild-mannered-coronavirus/

To this in a few short days.

https://drsircus.com/general/the-world-is-running-out-of-time/

« Last Edit: February 25, 2020, 07:16:35 AM by Wanda »

indianabob

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2020, 12:08:50 PM »

Wanda,

I like the way you explained this comparatively mild threat and how the public reaction is as dangerous as the actual illness.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2020, 03:29:49 PM »

Isn’t it strange that very few children have been infected? I have read of some, but they
got better fairly quickly, even infants. I think if children start dying, the panic will rise
considerably.

Another thing is the stigma against Chinese people.Racism is rearing it’s ugly head and this
is something that causes me concern. My 23 year old grandson is Chinese and I told my
daughter to be sure to ask him if he has any trouble with being bullied because he works
serving the public at a convenience  store.

Wanda you are right , it’s the fear and panic and a lot of mixed messages that cause
a lot of damage and the media jumps on that bandwagon right quick.

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Doug

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2020, 03:51:25 PM »

I totally agree with Wanda that this is way over hyped. The news media likes to blow things up out of proportion for viewers. If I got sick from this I would just treat it like any other virus and let it run it’s course.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #36 on: February 29, 2020, 01:59:04 PM »

Psa 91:2  I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. 

Psa 91:3  Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. 

Psa 91:10  There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. 

Psa 91:11  For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. 

Wanda

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2020, 05:25:10 PM »

Thanks for the scriptures Dennis. We can always trust in God for truth when we're surrounded by nothing but deception.

https://drsircus.com/general/untrustworthy-coronavirus-tests-and-statistics/

Untrustworthy Coronavirus Tests and Statistics

lareli

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2020, 12:08:06 AM »

last post on this thread was March 3rd. A lot has changed in everyday life norms over the last 10 days..
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2020, 08:40:13 AM »

Vitamin D: https://youtu.be/W5yVGmfivAk     

Fast-forward two minutes in where this video starts to talk about Vitamin D: https://youtu.be/gmqgGwT6bw0

Fast-forward to 1:30 for Zinc: https://youtu.be/U7F1cnWup9M

These are not Internet goofballs. They are real scientist and I’ve seen one of them on two different TV networks.

Others say Vitamin C also helps.

The more you're under 60 years old the less likely the Coronavirus will kill you. The above links could lessen that chance.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 08:44:14 AM by Dennis Vogel »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 24 queries.