bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Saying  (Read 19251 times)

Rocco

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Just Saying
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2020, 09:47:07 PM »

Need a mental/spiritual break about now? click below 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmGiu9JfbIs

lareli

« Reply #61 on: March 20, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »

/with the virus slowing the economy, gas prices are down to $1.50 per gallon in Indiana.
So the wife and I, who are bored with TV and cold weather, are taking a car tour around the city to watch the people panic and complain while they load up with Toilet paper and excess food they may never eat.
Is this just "the calm before the real storm?"

Yes

“Is this just the calm before the real storm?”

“Yes”

What will be the storm though.. Is the real storm going to be the actual virus (killing a relatively low number of people so far)? Or will it be the peoples response to the virus (California now under quarantine along with entire countries overseas)?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: March 20, 2020, 03:53:08 PM »

Still going to take a month or more to get somewhat back to normal. We may have dodged a bullet, at least more than Italy. Just continue to lay low until it's over.

3 International Studies Find Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/huge-development-now-3-international-studies-find-chloroquine-with-azithromycin-shows-100-success-rate-in-treating-coronavirus-in-6-days-video/

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #63 on: March 20, 2020, 09:42:13 PM »

Maybe?

Isa 24:10  The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in. 

Isa 26:20  Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast. 

Porter

« Reply #64 on: March 21, 2020, 06:09:44 AM »

I'm not so sure we'll be back to normal any time soon Dennis if this crashes the economy with everything shutting down. Hope I'm wrong about that. If you mean no more sick people type of normal, I hope you're right. A vaccine could be a year away. The malaria drugs need a lot more testing if I understand it right. None the less, it's hope.

I may have said I thought this was all a hoax, but I'm not so sure now. I probably let my mistrust of the media cloud my judgment. However, my statement that Satan is god of this age still stands. No doubt, God knew what He was doing when He gave Satan that temporary power.

Stay safe everyone, peace.

Still going to take a month or more to get somewhat back to normal. We may have dodged a bullet, at least more than Italy. Just continue to lay low until it's over.

3 International Studies Find Chloroquine with Azithromycin Shows 100% Success Rate in Treating Coronavirus in 6 Days!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/huge-development-now-3-international-studies-find-chloroquine-with-azithromycin-shows-100-success-rate-in-treating-coronavirus-in-6-days-video/
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Nelson Boils

« Reply #65 on: March 21, 2020, 05:56:08 PM »

Pray to God to provide those in power with some wisdom on how to deal with this.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2020, 08:30:00 PM »

I'm not so sure we'll be back to normal any time soon Dennis if this crashes the economy with everything shutting down. Hope I'm wrong about that. If you mean no more sick people type of normal, I hope you're right. A vaccine could be a year away. The malaria drugs need a lot more testing if I understand it right. None the less, it's hope.

I may have said I thought this was all a hoax, but I'm not so sure now. I probably let my mistrust of the media cloud my judgment. However, my statement that Satan is god of this age still stands. No doubt, God knew what He was doing when He gave Satan that temporary power.

Stay safe everyone, peace.

I hear ya.. I don't believe a word the media/government says. I would definitely say NO to any vaccines also.

Nelson Boils

« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2020, 04:01:06 AM »

Who in the forum is from Italy?
I know the Serial A games have been stopped,but is it that bad?

My people in Europe?

Meanwhile in South Africa,winter is around the corner.

lareli

« Reply #68 on: March 31, 2020, 08:39:35 PM »

Here’s something Ray said in the towers paper,

If America doesn't return to God and repent of her national and individual sins, America is going down, and nothing is going to stop it. Nero fiddled while Rome burned, and our great seers fiddle their messages of "deceit and SMOOTH things," while America is ready to go down in flames. 'Me thinks' Washington will also fiddle while America burns.

Is what we are experiencing a continuation of the same judgment from 9/11?

After 9/11 America responded with 19 years of continuous war.. now it seems the wars are winding down and now something else is ramping up.. first sword, now pestilence?

indianabob

« Reply #69 on: March 31, 2020, 11:40:45 PM »

Hi folks,

No partisan politics intended. Doesn't matter who the politicians are.
Here is what can happen if the US becomes the victim of plagues and internal strife.

If the U. S., the big dog in international military defense becomes sick enough to be ineffective at home and retires its "police force" to its own shores leaving the rest of the nations to debate over commerce of all types, food, oil, shipping etc. then the debate will center around the Mediterranean Sea and between nations that have been at odds for centuries with no dependable peace.
I'm no body special, but that is where I see things going if the U.S. abandons its allies around the world.

Bob

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #70 on: April 01, 2020, 02:12:07 PM »

Ray was/is right, though I think we will see more recoveries and crashes before the real hammer drops.

There is never a national call, and subsequent response, for even the outward repentance of corruption and perversion.

Nelson Boils

« Reply #71 on: April 01, 2020, 06:43:22 PM »

Wow.
This virus is some serious stuff.US is hardest hit according to reports.What more 3rd world countries,unless God intervenes.

So Bill Gates spoke about this pandemic.Did God warn the world through Mr.Gates?

lareli

« Reply #72 on: April 01, 2020, 08:11:45 PM »

Wow.
This virus is some serious stuff.US is hardest hit according to reports.What more 3rd world countries,unless God intervenes.

So Bill Gates spoke about this pandemic.Did God warn the world through Mr.Gates?

Are you referring to Event 201 ?

Nelson Boils

« Reply #73 on: April 02, 2020, 08:14:39 AM »

Never heard of event 201.
On South African news they played a clip of Mr.Gates giving a talk on TEDx back in 2015.

ZekeSr

« Reply #74 on: April 02, 2020, 09:46:28 AM »

Ray was/is right, though I think we will see more recoveries and crashes before the real hammer drops.

There is never a national call, and subsequent response, for even the outward repentance of corruption and perversion.

What I'm putting below is not meant to be political, but factual in the context of the subject and the above quote.

On March 13, President Trump called for a day of prayer on Sunday the 15th. I could be wrong, but I don't think it got much press or consideration. I do know there were those who took it seriously, mostly people who have been praying daily anyway.

And then there's Mike Lindell. He retooled the majority of his business to produce 50,000 masks a day. He stated on the White House lawn: "God gave us grace on November 8, 2016, to change the course we were on. God had been taken out of schools and lives. A nation had turned its back on God. I encourage you to use this time at home to get back in the Word, read our Bibles and spend time with our families."
"With our great president, vice president and this administration and all the great people in this country praying daily, we will get through this and get back to a place that's stronger and safer than ever."

The majority (but not all) of the press and other attention he received was negative, concentrating on a critical put-down of his reference to God and little notice of his efforts to help.

Mike
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 11:00:57 AM by ZekeSr »

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2020, 11:26:01 AM »

Nothing wrong with a National Day of Prayer! But even Mr. T says he has no problem with homosexuality. It would be nice to see something like this:

"Lord, as a nation we have sinned greatly against you, and you alone. Bless us with the desire to change and repent of our wicked ways... In Jesus' Name, Amen."

Ultimately, I see the clock ticking down to Jesus' return; this pandemic and the financial shockwaves being all under God's sovereignty, so there's OUR hope.

Praise the Lord. Tick/tock.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2020, 12:23:00 PM »

The last two posts are getting too political. No more please.

indianabob

« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2020, 01:39:27 PM »

Hi folks,

It may be difficult to deal with, but shouldn't we be praying that what God is bringing upon us will have the effect of bringing us to our knees in humble acknowledgement of our own faults rather than praying only for relief from the correction?
It may be better to pray that the correction will expose our hidden sins and allow us to face them and put our full trust in the will of God and not in our own desires that life continue as before.
=
Bob
=
Hebews 12:11

8 But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye ********, and not sons. 9 Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? 10 For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness. 11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2020, 05:25:32 PM »

I agree Ibob

Our Father , who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy Kingdom come
THY WILL BE DONE
On earth as it is in heaven.

In Jesus name, Amen

In Christ 💕
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2020, 02:57:21 AM »

From everything i've researched, this 'virus' is one worldwide Hoax to bring in a One World Government..

Viruses CAN NOT be spread airborne (so much for social distancing..), and can only be contracted via injection (ie. through vaccines)

Despite what the media says, independent journalists all over have shown that hospitals are EMPTY.

CDC gave an order for death records to purposely be falsified.. If someone died from underlying causes, whether it's heart attack, cancer, etc they are to be labelled as 'Death due to Coronavirus'

I do believe SOME of the mass deaths associated with this are due to weaponized 5g in some areas.. and will likely be 'turned on' as more people start to wake up to this global lie.. this 'Great Deception' that has fooled the masses/sheep.

Pray for discernment brothers/sisters. I believe hard times are ahead.

-Shawn
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 03:02:01 AM by Shawn from Georgia »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 24 queries.