bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just Saying  (Read 19280 times)

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
Re: Just Saying
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2020, 07:07:48 AM »

*maybe later*
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 12:55:08 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2020, 11:10:38 AM »

All kinds of discussions on the Internet with very little absolute proof other than the usual greed and corruption.

My biggest problem with the 'hoax' theories are all the crematories and funeral homes unable to keep up with the body count at times in various countries around the world. Never happened before. Even NYC is using refrigerated truck trailers to store bodies.

The number of dead is not that unusual, but it's the compressed speed it's occurring that shows me that something is very different. The chance that there are thousands of people around the world in on a massive hoax is zero.

Extol

« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2020, 01:06:39 PM »

Conspiracy theories are interesting--they can even be fun--but their implausibility is not the main reason I don't embrace them. The ultimate reason I don't care--even if they are true--is I believe in a sovereign God.

God has declared the end from the beginning
(Isa. 46:10)...whether the virus came from "natural" causes or was manufactured in a North Carolina lab and sold to China.

God works all things together for good
(Rom. 8:28)...whether the media lies to us or not.

God has decided the length of our lives and knows exactly how many months we will live (Job 14:5)...whether we die by heart attack falsely reported, or by a real coronavirus.

God works all things according to the counsel of His will
(Eph. 1:11)...whether 5g is off or on.

The kingdoms of this world have become those of our Lord and of His Christ (Rev. 11:15)...whether it is a "One World Kingdom" or 200 separate kingdoms.

Why would I care if the media lies to me? I go to the Word of God for truth, not to newspapers. If they are lying, God will judge them accordingly; but I'm not going to stand on a street corner with a protest sign. We, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells (2 Pet. 3:13). That is more exciting to me than trying to correct our present government or expose the media.

As Dave said, "Ignorance, pride, and fear-mongering." I think pride is the most appealing part of a conspiracy theory. What a great feeling to know the truth while everyone else is ignorant! It is the same attitude harbored by so many of Ray's readers, whom he reprimanded for seeking truth only so they could show up their pastors.

Is that why you believe this, Shawn? What good does it do, or what difference does it make, if your theory is actually true? I ask sincerely. What is the next "step"? Is it to tell all your neighbors so they can be enlightened? Here is some better news to tell them: that God was reconciling the world to himself in Christ, not counting people's sins against them (2 Cor. 5:19). If you feel victimized and angry because of the media, try living in the slums of Mumbai for a few weeks. You'll soon be pining for merry old Georgia, corrupt newspapers and all.

ZekeSr

« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2020, 01:22:43 PM »

Despite what the media says, independent journalists all over have shown that hospitals are EMPTY.

My wife works at the local hospital. COVID-19 is no hoax. Yes. the patient population is reduced (NOT EMPTY), but that is because there is a concerted effort to keep as many out as possible during this pandemic. For example, no elective surgery. Emergencies only.

Mike
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 03:26:47 PM by ZekeSr »

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2020, 01:35:45 PM »

From everything i've researched, this 'virus' is one worldwide Hoax to bring in a One World Government..

By "research" you mean perusing the same conspiracy-theory sources you've claimed you want to get away from.

Viruses CAN NOT be spread airborne (so much for social distancing..), and can only be contracted via injection (ie. through vaccines)

Completely untrue.  The various strains of influenza, and the group of "common cold" rhinoviruses are airborne.

Despite what the media says, independent journalists all over have shown that hospitals are EMPTY.

Meaningless, even if anecdotally accurate.  Where are these "empty" hospitals?  They are not in NYC, New Orleans, and various other population centers around the world.

CDC gave an order for death records to purposely be falsified.. If someone died from underlying causes, whether it's heart attack, cancer, etc they are to be labelled as 'Death due to Coronavirus'

The CDC is a government entity.  If it gave such an order, it would be a matter of public record.  If it was some sort of "private" order, how did your "sources" obtain it?  Either way, provide some documentation for said order.  My gut tells me some self-aggrandizing individual who thinks he knows more than he does misunderstood what he read. and spouted off.  That's the "good" alternative.

I do believe SOME of the mass deaths associated with this are due to weaponized 5g in some areas.. and will likely be 'turned on' as more people start to wake up to this global lie.. this 'Great Deception' that has fooled the masses/sheep.

You can believe what you want.  I suppose if somebody has to believe it, it's better you than me. If it is going to be posted here, however, expect blowback.  "Posts in this forum do not necessarily reflect the view of L. Ray Smith or the BT forum."

By the way, there is nothing scripturally which should embolden any of us to insult sheep.

Pray for discernment brothers/sisters. I believe hard times are ahead.

-Shawn

You pray too.  I believe you need it worse than I do.  But I could be wrong.  I'm going to hang onto this post until the truth becomes more evident.  Not that that will do everybody any good. 

I don't want to play whack-a-mole with this or any other such posts.  I don't want the BT forum to become Conspiracy-theory Central.  MOSTLY, I just want the readers of this forum to understand that not all of "us" are prone to think the same way.  *And I see as I was typing that evidence of that has appeared*.     
« Last Edit: April 08, 2020, 02:09:31 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2020, 02:29:05 PM »

I watch just in case:

1Th 5:4  But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. 
1Th 5:5  Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. 
1Th 5:6  Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober. 

Rocco

« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2020, 08:09:07 PM »

USA only not worldwide numbers

CDC estimates that the burden of illness during the 2018–2019 season included an estimated 35.5 million people getting sick with influenza, 16.5 million people going to a health care provider for their illness, 490,600 hospitalizations, and 34,200 deaths from influenza

The overall burden of influenza for the 2017-2018 season was an estimated 45 million influenza illnesses, 21 million influenza-associated medical visits, 810,000 influenza-related hospitalizations, and 61,000 influenza-associated deaths

The overall burden of influenza for the 2014-2015 season was an estimated 30 million influenza illnesses, 14 million influenza-associated medical visits, 591,000 influenza-related hospitalizations, and 51,000 flu-associated deaths

I never even knew these flu numbers (no panic no news reports in past years) were so big much less seeing the entire economy shut down. I stopped getting flu shots in 1990's now I hear it will be mandatory to work or travel and you will need a digital mark before you go out to buy or sell. Hmm?

As of this post Covid-19 deaths worldwide stands at 87,984 US 14,529

Porter

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2020, 10:25:31 AM »

From everything i've researched, this 'virus' is one worldwide Hoax to bring in a One World Government..
Initially I thought it might be a hoax too, but now I just think it's being over blown. I will be surprised if this turns out as bad as they say. The bigger "problem" is the economy crashing due to the mass quarantines.

CDC gave an order for death records to purposely be falsified.. If someone died from underlying causes, whether it's heart attack, cancer, etc they are to be labelled as 'Death due to Coronavirus'

Is this what you're referring to? https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/coronavirus/Alert-2-New-ICD-code-introduced-for-COVID-19-deaths.pdf
Interesting wording the part in bold, or maybe I misunderstand. Is this just a quirky medical way to say they know with absolute certainty that covid-19 killed them? I assume when doctors assume they know what they are assuming based on their expertise.

Anyhow, the wife is making masks now, God help me. No matter how bad this corona virus is, it cannot compare to the bad things people do to each other. 
« Last Edit: April 09, 2020, 10:28:56 AM by Porter »
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

indianabob

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2020, 07:00:01 PM »

Hi folks,

Considering how things were handled in the U. S. and Europe and how easily the citizens complied with "orders" to shelter at home and shut down businesses, this could also be leading up to enforcing martial law in the more developed Nations, at the will of the politicians in charge of each nation and "nationalizing" businesses. It would be like leading the sheep to slaughter.
Comment please, I-Bob

Extol

« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2020, 09:26:35 PM »

Hi folks,

Considering how things were handled in the U. S. and Europe and how easily the citizens complied with "orders" to shelter at home and shut down businesses, this could also be leading up to enforcing martial law in the more developed Nations, at the will of the politicians in charge of each nation and "nationalizing" businesses. It would be like leading the sheep to slaughter.
Comment please, I-Bob

hI-Bob,

Comment:

The decision is announced by messengers, the holy ones declare the verdict, so that the living may know that the Most High is sovereign over all kingdoms on earth and gives them to anyone he wishes and sets over them the lowliest of people. Daniel 4:17

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which is from God. The authorities that exist have been appointed by God.
Romans 13:1

By My great power and outstretched arm, I made the earth and the men and beasts on the face of it, and I give it to whom I please. Jeremiah 27:5

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2020, 11:23:51 AM »

As Jesse said, we must submit to the governing authorities.

The exception would be if any decrees come down that are anti-God, anti-Christ, or anti-biblical.

28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. (Acts 5:28-30)

indianabob

« Reply #91 on: April 10, 2020, 02:56:03 PM »

AwesomeSavior,

As new covenant believers under grace how are we today to handle the O. T. command to teach?
Teaching written law brought trouble from authorities to the 12 apostles and yet they obeyed what they understood.
We today are to study and practice what we believe and to be ready to give an answer to any who "ask" of us.
Considering that we are not under the "law" but grace, how should  be dealing with sharing what we have been given?
Indiana Bob

As Jesse said, we must submit to the governing authorities.

The exception would be if any decrees come down that are anti-God, anti-Christ, or anti-biblical.

28 Saying, Did not we straitly command you that ye should not teach in this name? and, behold, ye have filled Jerusalem with your doctrine, and intend to bring this man's blood upon us.

29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

30 The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree. (Acts 5:28-30)

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2020, 04:28:22 PM »

Bob:

I would answer that it all depends on God's will for each one of us. God had Ray start Bible Truths, which reaches out to the whole world through the internet. He has not given me that burden, but I have shared Scriptural truths with my own family. The vast majority of mankind will not learn spiritual truth until their Lake of Fire experience.

As the Lord leads each one of us...

Dean

Porter

« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2020, 11:47:23 PM »

Bob,

I have a feeling you already know this, as your comment about being under grace says it all. As long as one can fulfill the law THROUGH love, obeying the laws of government should be a piece of cake. The laws of man aint got nothing on the spiritual law of Christ, as it is a much higher standard given under grace.

Rom 13:8  Do not owe anyone anything, except to love one another, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.
Rom 13:9  The commandments: You shall not commit adultery, you shall not murder, you shall not steal, you shall not covet, and if there is any other commandment--all are summed up by this: You shall love your neighbor as yourself.
Rom 13:10  Love does no wrong to a neighbor. Love, therefore, is the fulfillment of the law.

I think one of the ways God "frames evil" and or controls it, is through government laws or those that enforce it. Imagine if we didn't have police.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

indianabob

« Reply #94 on: April 13, 2020, 01:51:36 AM »

Thanks Porter,

Ref police, yes we need them.
I served several years in the 1960's at a time when citizens still had a semblance of respect for authority.
Not my authority, but that of the "law" that was in place to guide us all.
As I understand it people without the spirit of God will always need to be under law of some description. Either God's law or a set of laws of their own making and with enforcement/persuasion.
=
In the old days, when I arrested a teen driver with alcohol in their possession and was able to do so, I parked their vehicle and took them home to Dad or Mom and found the parents very appreciative to be able to avoid a court date and the expense of a tow truck to impound the vehicle.
It's just a little harder to find that type of cooperation from busy parents today. 
They seem to make themselves adversaries to community rules and mores!

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2020, 06:34:28 PM »

Are ventilators killing Covid patients? This appears to be  hemagloben related and not pneumonia related.

https://youtu.be/C4oBPmUZ5KU
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 08:19:47 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Terry

« Reply #96 on: May 03, 2020, 04:53:56 PM »

I think Jesse is spot on I have no fear now,Im 67 I've been at home 7 weeks now God knows my time I can't change that. So yesterday I got my grand daughter and kept her over night . Here in Va. I know of no one who has had covid 19 no one I know knows any one who that has had it i'm going to live what life I have in Jesus I fear nothing
Terry
Terry

Terry

« Reply #97 on: May 03, 2020, 05:03:55 PM »

This came to me after my post I believe these words to be true
The Lord Is My Shepherd
Psa 23:1  A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. 
Psa 23:2  He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 
Psa 23:3  He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 
Psa 23:4  Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 
Psa 23:5  Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 
Psa 23:6  Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever. 

Terry
Terry

indianabob

« Reply #98 on: May 03, 2020, 06:15:32 PM »

You are correct Terry in your assessment.
This whole thing of closing down has been unnecessary and foolhardy.
It has caused more harm than good...BUT

I do believe that it has taught those who will listen and pay attention...a hard lesson.
Any government that operates out of unreasoning fear and thereby subjects its people to harm is failing their responsibility.
=
Plus there really is no one to blame. No President or city official etc. because they are operating out of ignorance and not aware of the spiritual forces that humanity has to deal with.
On the other hand we should be aware and able to place all of our cares in the Lord's capable hands.

Bob

Rocco

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 24 queries.