bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trump's Middle East Peace Plan  (Read 2600 times)

Rocco

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Trump's Middle East Peace Plan
« on: February 02, 2020, 12:01:36 AM »

Act 1:6

When they therefore were come together, they asked of him, saying, Lord, wilt thou at this time restore again the kingdom to Israel?

Act 1:7

And he said unto them, It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power.

1Th 5:1

But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.
 1Th 5:2

For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1Th 5:3

For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

"They" (the jews) asked Jesus about the restoration of Israel his response using the phrase "times or the seasons " is similar to Paul's use and we know that Jesus will come as a thief in the night.

My thought is this could the "They" in 1Th 5:3 also be the jews in Israel today. I just dowloaded the Trump Peace plan know as " Peace to Prosperity" and a word search shows Peace-155 times, Prosperity-50 times , Safety-4 Security-170 Secure Safe safeguard -23 times

also notice the they only have to say Peace and Safety and not we have achieved Peace and Safety

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: Trump's Middle East Peace Plan
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2020, 10:09:16 AM »

I've thought of making the same post based on how many times the President used the word "peace" in his press conference with Netanyahu, but thought better of it.

Donald Trump evokes a lot of emotion whether you're for him or against him. So please no comments about the President per se. At least for now.

We should look at these things with the mind that they are all directed by God and part of His plan.

This is the verse that came to my mind:

Jer 6:14  They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace.

Rocco

Re: Trump's Middle East Peace Plan
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2020, 03:38:26 PM »

I understand what you are saying about discussing the president and will  keep that in mind. My real interest is around the state of Israel. I know Ray was very critical of the modern day evangelical view that Israel has a separate and superior place in the plan of God and I agree with him that thats wrong, Spiritually we are all one in Christ and indeed we are (gentiles too) the Israel of God the true jews. Physically though I see God through many things Hitler, the UN and the ineptness of the Arab armies to stop the formation of the state of Israel in 1948 and the revival of the Hebrew language as a miracle with a purpose.

Rom 11:28

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.

Rom 11:29

For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

The "Times of the Gentiles" has an end. Times of the Jews From Abraham to Christ aprox. 2000 yrs,  Times of the Gentiles  30-70 AD till present aprox. 2000 yrs

Zec 12:10

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.051 seconds with 23 queries.