bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: How is Everyone Doing ?  (Read 8772 times)

Rocco

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: How is Everyone Doing ?
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2020, 02:03:53 AM »

Rhys
I encourage you to keep us posted on how things are going and I thank you for doing that as you have. For those of us who have not gone through something so traumatic we can only weep with you but not fully grasp that pain. When I'm on my delivery trips some of which are 200-300 miles I have a lot of time to be alone and I sometimes wonder how I would respond to such  tragedy especially if something happened to my 7 year old granddaughter, I shutter to wonder if I would lose my faith and head to the nearest pub and drink myself to death, but the Lord reminds me its not my faith to lose. Ray taught that both the grace and the faith were gifts and that not of ourselves. Our prayers for you as one body in Christ are for you to experience the peace of God which surpasses all understanding. Let this be yours now in Jesus Name. I think it sounds like a great idea what Dennis mentioned about contacting your local news and maybe start a movement that could be a blessing to you and many others
In Christ
Rocky

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2020, 04:20:12 PM »

Amen, Rocco. 
 Praying for you Rhys in this midst of this hardship and loss. 

Nelson Boils

« Reply #42 on: April 12, 2020, 04:26:19 PM »

No lockdowns will work.Only repentance!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 18 queries.