bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Corona virus VS G5  (Read 3185 times)

Nelson Boils

Corona virus VS G5
« on: March 30, 2020, 06:30:09 PM »

Hi all,

There is talk,not sure how true it is,that Corona virus is a hoax and that the real killer is G5.Far fetched?

Whomever is interested in knowing about G5 may YouTube it and school themselves.The World of AI awaits us.

ZekeSr

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Corona virus VS G5
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 10:57:25 AM »

I don't think the virus itself is a hoax. And I can't definitively speculate on the connection. But 5G is quite questionable. After all, it is already known to be used as a crowd control device when directionally blasted out at an extremely high power. Makes you feel like your skin is "on fire". There are those who are questioning its effect on the cells and function of the body, including the immune system.

Mike

Extol

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2020, 12:50:18 PM »

The World of AI awaits us.

Nelson, my brother! The World of DI (Divine Intelligence) awaits us, as foretold by the prophets of old. It will be here soon!

No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. Jeremiah 31:34

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. Habakkuk 2:14

Many people shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” Isaiah 2:3

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness.
Isaiah 26:9

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 01:43:35 PM »

Hi Jesse,
Great to hear from you again.
That's a good topic to expand upon.
How will people relate to God's dealing with mankind in the coming government under God instead of Satan?
What will D. I. provide to lead us to a better life?

Indiana Bob

Nelson Boils

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2020, 01:42:12 PM »

Nice one,Yes'.
The world of D.I. Will use that one from now on.

Indiana Bob

As Yes' as pointed out,I believe Jeremiah 31:34 will be that "better life"

Extol

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2020, 03:22:11 PM »

Hi Jesse,
Great to hear from you again.
That's a good topic to expand upon.
How will people relate to God's dealing with mankind in the coming government under God instead of Satan?

Indiana Bob

Here is one part of the better life that awaits...It is the verse right after Isaiah 2:3:

And he shall judge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beat their swords into plowshares, and their spears into pruninghooks: nation shall not lift up sword against nation, neither shall they learn war any more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.07 seconds with 22 queries.