> Off Topic Discussions

Corona virus VS G5

(1/2) > >>

Nelson Boils:
Hi all,

There is talk,not sure how true it is,that Corona virus is a hoax and that the real killer is G5.Far fetched?

Whomever is interested in knowing about G5 may YouTube it and school themselves.The World of AI awaits us.

ZekeSr:
I don't think the virus itself is a hoax. And I can't definitively speculate on the connection. But 5G is quite questionable. After all, it is already known to be used as a crowd control device when directionally blasted out at an extremely high power. Makes you feel like your skin is "on fire". There are those who are questioning its effect on the cells and function of the body, including the immune system.

Mike

Extol:

--- Quote from: Rolihlahla on March 30, 2020, 06:30:09 PM ---The World of AI awaits us.

--- End quote ---

Nelson, my brother! The World of DI (Divine Intelligence) awaits us, as foretold by the prophets of old. It will be here soon!

No longer will each man teach his neighbor or his brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' because they will all know Me, from the least of them to the greatest, declares the LORD. Jeremiah 31:34

For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea. Habakkuk 2:14

Many people shall come and say, “Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths.” Isaiah 2:3

My soul yearns for you in the night; in the morning my spirit longs for you. When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. Isaiah 26:9

indianabob:
Hi Jesse,
Great to hear from you again.
That's a good topic to expand upon.
How will people relate to God's dealing with mankind in the coming government under God instead of Satan?
What will D. I. provide to lead us to a better life?

Indiana Bob

Nelson Boils:
Nice one,Yes'.
The world of D.I. Will use that one from now on.

--- Quote from: indianabob on April 10, 2020, 01:43:35 PM ---What will D. I. provide to lead us to a better life?
Indiana Bob

--- End quote ---

As Yes' as pointed out,I believe Jeremiah 31:34 will be that "better life"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version