bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tell Pastor Copeland  (Read 6189 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Tell Pastor Copeland
« on: August 24, 2006, 11:00:14 AM »

Dear Ray,

I am a fellow Christian and your brother in Christ. I have been reading brother Copeland daily devotion in which has been a blessing.  So I wanted to take a look at his web site. While looking at his web site, I ran across one of your responses on the Sabbath which I feel I need to address. There are biblical and historical prove that the Sabbath has not changed. The confusion is when we include the Sabbath as part of the ceremonial laws and the law of Moses. It never was and it never will. It was established about 500 + years before the Jews. It was given to Adam and Eve. But I assure you the time will come that the understanding of the Sabbath will be fully understood and those who are true to God and his word will take a stand. Until than God’s mercy, is sufficient. Tell Pastor Copeland his daily devotions as truly been a blessing to me.

May God richly bless you,

Your brother in Christ,

A friend

Dear Friend:

Is it true that Copleland and his wife have "his and her" jets costing $40,000,000? Is it true that Copleland has said that he and Creflo D$ll$r want to be the first "christian BILLIONAIRES?"

I would rather be bitten by fire ants than to have to read Copeland's daily devotions. And you can tell Pastor Copeland that I am exposing his evil and unscriptural doctrines.

God be with you,

Ray 
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 22 queries.