> Off Topic Discussions

Cancer

<< < (2/8) > >>

octoberose:
How are you doing now, Dean ?

AwesomeSavior:
octoberrose:

I am still taking the hydrogen peroxide drops 3 times per day. Sometimes I increase the dosage slightly if I have any discomfort. I will have another PSA test in a few months. Naturally, the MD's want to do biopsies and surgery, but I look for nature or God made remedies.

ZekeSr:

--- Quote from: Dennis Vogel on May 10, 2020, 06:34:26 PM ---As you most likely know, Ray had cancer and he use to say "cancer loves sugar." So he cut out ALL sugar and almost all carbohydrates from his diet.

--- End quote ---
Ray was right. Even some of the mainstream medical community is beginning to acknowledge it. I have personal knowledge of someone who was being treated for breast cancer. She still received the standard treatments, but she was also put on a ketogenic diet along with intermittent fasting (no sugar, no refined carbs, and no starchy vegetables). Refined carbs are no different than sugar and some would say worse. She withstood the treatments very well and recovered completely.

Mike

loveroftruth:
Hello all. I wrote a nearly exact post of this same topic and same info, years ago, on this site. Thanks for the reminder... I'm praying for you Dean, God's will be done. Sounds like you are being proactive and doing all in your power and all in your faith, keep it up brother :)

Yes, sugar is my weakness; I am fighting it daily  :-[... I am about to take everything that has sugar... out of my house... I went from drinking diet sodas/with aspartame, to dr. peppers with high fructose corn syrup, to sweet tea, now I drink half sweet and half unsweet tea; I need to find a drink that does not contain sugars tho... Who would have thought that our enemy uses this substance to cause harm to the human race... there's actually nothing that our enemy has not tried on humans... ugh!

Anyway, I agree, the big pharma wants us to keep them up and running (one IV of Chemo costs THOUSANDS of dollars!!)  Thanks for reminding me, as I need to stock up on that food-grade H2O2 myself.  I used to have a book about an MD (Campbell/Cambell??) who went to Africa several years ago and wrote a book about how H2O2 literally CURED cancers, hepatitis', hiv/aids, diabetes, std's, and infections of ALL KINDS using this!!! It costs PENNIES compared to what Pharmaceuticals costs!  Also, in Germany, if I understand correctly, 95% of what they practice is naturopathic/homeopathic remedies vs USA which is 95% PHARMECUETICALS!

Dennis Vogel:
Years ago Aspartame gave me triple vision.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version