bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Cancer  (Read 8004 times)

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Cancer
« on: May 09, 2020, 07:09:45 PM »

I have had numerous health issues my whole life, and just recently developed prostate cancer. However, I have found something that works in eradicating this disease. It's the subject of a book entitled, "The One-Minute Cure" (subtitle: The secret to healing virtually all diseases) by Madison Cavanaugh, and can be found on Amazon. The product is 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide, and I have bought my supply at purehealthdiscounts.com. I have 4 gallons in storage in my refrigerator. This is NOT the hydrogen peroxide you buy at a drug store. That is only 3% hydrogen peroxide, and may have other ingredients. The 35% stuff is powerful. It will burn your skin (temporarily) if you get a drop on your finger, but just hold it under running water for 10-15 seconds and rub it away.

However, I am in a tricky situation. I have to keep taking a medicine, testosterone, for daily strength and energy. The side effect of long term use of THAT medicine can be (and is for me) prostate cancer. But, the hydrogen peroxide keeps the cancer in check, praise the Lord. I put 12 drops in half a glass of distilled water (it must be distilled water and not tap or spring water because of the chloride in them, which could be toxic), and drink it down before breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It kinda tastes like swallowing a bit of pool water, but then I have a meal right afterwards. I don't know how long I will remain at this dose, but it works, for those who are interested.

Dean

AwesomeSavior

Re: Cancer
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2020, 07:48:13 PM »

I forgot to mention this stuff must be taken on an empty stomach 2-3 hours AFTER any food because it can interact with food in the digestive system. However, I can eat my meals right after taking this product in the distilled water. Better than chemo, radiation, or surgery!

indianabob

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 01:32:16 PM »

Hi Dean,

This is one of several old applications of h2o2 that has been used since at least 1950.
I am not aware of any clinical studies about the effectiveness.
How do you know that it works for you in your personal situation?
Do your symptoms abate or have you had medical tests to confirm your evaluation?

Just curious my friend.  Bob

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2020, 06:34:26 PM »

As you most likely know, Ray had cancer and he use to say "cancer loves sugar." So he cut out ALL sugar and almost all carbohydrates from his diet.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2020, 06:08:34 AM »

Bob:

I had intense burning to the point of almost not being able to sit down, and the feeling is almost gone.

Dean

octoberose

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2020, 10:50:07 PM »

How are you doing now, Dean ?

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2020, 08:37:12 AM »

octoberrose:

I am still taking the hydrogen peroxide drops 3 times per day. Sometimes I increase the dosage slightly if I have any discomfort. I will have another PSA test in a few months. Naturally, the MD's want to do biopsies and surgery, but I look for nature or God made remedies.

ZekeSr

« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2020, 06:54:51 PM »

As you most likely know, Ray had cancer and he use to say "cancer loves sugar." So he cut out ALL sugar and almost all carbohydrates from his diet.
Ray was right. Even some of the mainstream medical community is beginning to acknowledge it. I have personal knowledge of someone who was being treated for breast cancer. She still received the standard treatments, but she was also put on a ketogenic diet along with intermittent fasting (no sugar, no refined carbs, and no starchy vegetables). Refined carbs are no different than sugar and some would say worse. She withstood the treatments very well and recovered completely.

Mike

loveroftruth

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2020, 01:20:04 PM »

Hello all. I wrote a nearly exact post of this same topic and same info, years ago, on this site. Thanks for the reminder... I'm praying for you Dean, God's will be done. Sounds like you are being proactive and doing all in your power and all in your faith, keep it up brother :)

Yes, sugar is my weakness; I am fighting it daily  :-[... I am about to take everything that has sugar... out of my house... I went from drinking diet sodas/with aspartame, to dr. peppers with high fructose corn syrup, to sweet tea, now I drink half sweet and half unsweet tea; I need to find a drink that does not contain sugars tho... Who would have thought that our enemy uses this substance to cause harm to the human race... there's actually nothing that our enemy has not tried on humans... ugh!

Anyway, I agree, the big pharma wants us to keep them up and running (one IV of Chemo costs THOUSANDS of dollars!!)  Thanks for reminding me, as I need to stock up on that food-grade H2O2 myself.  I used to have a book about an MD (Campbell/Cambell??) who went to Africa several years ago and wrote a book about how H2O2 literally CURED cancers, hepatitis', hiv/aids, diabetes, std's, and infections of ALL KINDS using this!!! It costs PENNIES compared to what Pharmaceuticals costs!  Also, in Germany, if I understand correctly, 95% of what they practice is naturopathic/homeopathic remedies vs USA which is 95% PHARMECUETICALS!
Susan (Lover of truth)

Our mission in life is to learn how to love everyone. :)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2020, 02:53:45 PM »

Years ago Aspartame gave me triple vision.

loveroftruth

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2020, 09:01:26 PM »

Wow Dennis! I hear ya! It sits in one's brain stem, the brain does not know how to absorb it... which they have done studies on Army pilots who began losing their memories, and their common denominator was the aspartame found in the Diet Cokes that they were drinking. (google it) This was enough to make me stop using that product!... talk about the frog in the frying pan... a slow death for some... :o
Susan (Lover of truth)

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2020, 11:50:55 AM »

Thanks for your prayers Susan... We think alike on the medical industry. The AMA (American Medical Association), through the Rockefellers and Carnegies, basically took over American medicine in 1912, when they were granted the exclusive right, by Congress, to declare who was and was not a doctor. As a result, wholistic, naturalistic medicine and doctors were kicked to the curb, and many today are still not covered by insurance, with TRAGIC consequences.

Chemotherapy drugs, which were developed as a result of discovering the blood cell killing effects of mustard gas from World War 1, are the only drugs in which doctors receive a kickback from Big Pharma. How many people have been brutalized by chemo and radiation in this world, with the numbers growing. I know of 3 people myself who have died at the hands of oncology, and an aunt who is suffering under their "care". As the Bible says (in the natural realm), the love of money is a root of all evil (1 Timothy 6:10). Disgusting.

Joel

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2020, 12:22:44 PM »

I liked and drank diet Pepsi back in the 90s and began having headaches. A nurse friend of my daughters said people at that time were coming to the emergency room with headaches they attributed to NutraSweet Neotame products.
I stopped drinking diet drinks and didn't have any more problems.

Joel
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 01:42:05 AM by Joel »

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2020, 06:06:45 PM »

Two days ago my husband fell on a hot muffler on the pressure washer and severely burned
the palm of his hand. We couldn’t get a doctor to see him for a few days or even a walk in clinic.
The nurse on the phone said to put it in cool water for twenty minutes but he sat for two hours
with his hand in the water because the pain was so bad. I am sure it was a third degree burn.
Anyway , my friend told me to go to her garden and get a piece of her newly planted aloe Vera plant
and squeeze out the gel onto his hand ,which I did. About five minutes later he was asleep on the deck.
A huge bubble appeared and the nurse said not to break it cause it could cause infection but today
his hand is like it was never burned. It’s like he regenerated new skin. My friend was amazed as we
were also. I googled it and some people harvest the gel from many plants and freeze it and some
drink it in their juice . God is amazing, Ray said that “ what are really miracles from God, people
perceive as acts of nature.”  Thank God for His miracles.  God Bless all of you.💕
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

loveroftruth

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2020, 12:01:00 AM »

musterseed: I have always used aloe vera on burns, sunburns, and scratches/sores...it does work wonderfully. I have often wished that all burn units in this country would offer the burn pts to sit in a tub full of aloe vera gel; no air can get to their open wounds, and it would coat the raw nerves... (vs hearing pts scream from the pain from their skin being scrubbed off of them... :()  it would lessen their pain dramatically.  Glad your hubby is doing better :)

Joel; That makes sense...just stop the bad stuff and quit listening to the 'powers that be'/those whom 'practice' 'medicine' ... I don't even take aspirin's unless its terrible pain, lol... can u imagine where you would be today had you not stopped using the sweetener?
s
How sad it is when we cannot even legally use God-given remedies that will heal us much better than pharm.... the difference between naturalpathic and pharmaceuticals is that naturopathics will HEAL one, vs pharm only treats the symptoms but never heals one...

Susan (Lover of truth)

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2020, 03:51:36 PM »

Thank you Susan
My poor husband has suffered all his life and has had more surgeries than Frankenstein.
I on the other hand ,am a real whimp when it comes to physical pain.
I am having much more arthritic pain as I age. Do you guys have any remedies for that,
We are trying to eat better foods. Growing up in Newfoundland the food was always fatty.
Homemade everything. I especially love homemade bread and butter. It’s my downfall.
I have started a small veggie garden this year. Potatoes, beans , peas, radishes, lettuce and
I think I have one carrot 🥕 growing.😂 I have two tomato plants that look mighty unhappy
this morning. Their leaves are all curled up and I think it’s because we have had a heat wave for
eight days straight now, full sun every day and I don’t do well in the heat. I have high cholesterol
, high blood pressure and heart palpitations and lately stomach pain. I told my husband he might
find me teats up in the veggie garden any day now.😂 oh well, more for him.
It’s a lot of work but I love being in nature and after all, Our Father is a farmer so I depend on Him to
teach me how to grow lots of good fruits. 😁
I hate taking pills and every time I go to the doc they push pills. There’s a reason there is a snake
wrapped around that medical pole. It’s only about profit. Greed.

1 Cor. 3:19.....For the wisdom of this world is folly with God. For it is written , He catches
the wise in their craftiness.
Job 5:12-13,,,,,, He frustrates the device’s of the crafty, so that their hands achieve no success.
He catches the wise in their own craftiness and the schemes of the wily are brought to a quick end.

That serpents head will be crushed under the heel of Jesus. Come Lord, we are waiting for you.

In Christ, Pamela

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2020, 05:47:12 PM »

Vitamin D helps a lot but don't overdo it. Vitamin D is a hormone.

This is what I use: https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0044EQEIU

And perhaps try CBD oil? Legal in all states.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2020, 06:43:42 PM »

Been using Vitamin D drops for years.

Musterseed:

Here is a video on YouTube from Dr. Dave Janda and his friend Dr. Peter Glidden in which they discuss arthritis, bone/joint issues, and what you might try to deal with it. Basically, it comes down to avoiding certain foods, and getting the right nutrients with certain products. Dr. Janda says it took care of his bad arthritis in the neck and spine. Kinda pricy, but may be worth it for you.

https://youtu.be/DawGJm3kUnk

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2020, 08:54:31 PM »

Dennis and Dean
Thanks for the videos. I will watch them tonight . 😁

loveroftruth

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2020, 01:04:44 AM »

Musterseed: I know that any BIBLICALLY KOSHER foods are good (look up Kosher foods in the Word: meats without cloven/split hooves...they say that pork can cause arthritis, since the pig eats all things on the ground/'bottom dwellers; and we arent' supposed to eat the bottom dwellers of the sea either (shrimp, Lobster, crabs, etc...) I am not judging anyone who does eat these things, just going by the bible. and read some studies about what pork can do to a body. So I would say anything raw and fresh (not raw meats of course, but raw in the way that they do not have a shelf life of ten years...just stuff from the garden, trees, vine, etc..)

LOL, regarding Frankenstien : (lots of surgeries/anesthesia chemicals that get into the brain can possibly cause brain dysfunction/memory loss, Parkinsons, Alzheimers, etc...(Lord forbid...)... very true about the greed by big Pharma ...and by their symbol of the caduceus (kuh-dew-sis) which is two snakes that are wrapped around a staff (I had that patch on my arm as a soldier medic/nurse)...

Zeke: The Keto diet sounds good, and I would love to cut out all sugar and carbs, but I have yet to use it, being Hypothyrodic, since it messes with my metabolism... but, no sugar...thats the goal~ thanks
Susan (Lover of truth)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 24 queries.