bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone here from the UK?  (Read 3134 times)

zander

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
Anyone here from the UK?
« on: June 05, 2020, 02:27:32 PM »

Hello,

I have been on and off this site for years.  First discovered it in 2004.  I come back to read the topics now and again and go back over the emails that Ray wrote.  I think my last post was a few years ago.

Anyway, is anyone here from the UK?  Specifically, the Kent area?  In the last 16 or so years, I always knew it would be unlikely for me to meet anyone who believed this in the same way, although I always hoped someone might be open, although really, no one was.  I tend to keep the subject of God very close to my chest at any rate.

Anyway, let me know, it would be nice to make a local friend.

loveroftruth

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Anyone here from the UK?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2020, 01:01:17 PM »

Hi Zander. No I am not from the UK, but I do LOVE that accent, lol... (that has always been my go-to language when having fun... ;D).  I can definitely relate... I  too, have come and gone to BT over the last decade and a half... I too am the only one that I know of in my area that believes this way; and I too have hold these awesome truths dear to my heart and would love to be able to share with like-minded believers as well...  Ask HIM for that person for you to fellowship and see what HE says...  :)... I'm doing the same...

In the meanwhile, I heard that there is a live video each Sunday that a few brothers and sisters from BT use to stream to get to know one another from across the world, they are currently coming from the USA and Europe... (I forget which post it is on... but you can either try to find it of ask our moderators...just a thought. :D  I have not been able to access it yet tho...)

I am here in West Texas, longing for the same   :)... Have a wonderful day and blessings my brother...

Susan (Lover of truth)

Our mission in life is to learn how to love everyone. :)

loveroftruth

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2020, 09:08:37 PM »

See Rocco's post dated May 6, 2020 about the site used for livestreaming... :)
Susan (Lover of truth)

loveroftruth

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2020, 09:09:38 PM »

They are using Zoom...
Susan (Lover of truth)

zander

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2020, 07:42:35 PM »

Hi Susan,
OK thanks.
I realise I am on my own with quite a lot of things.  I have friends and some of them are skeptical of this coronavirus hoax but outside of them, I haven't yet met anyone who thinks it is all a load of rubbish.  My work colleagues and everyone I meet around work have all fallen for it.  Those wearing masks on public transport have fallen for it.

I have realised that the general public are not only blind to God, they are blind to a lot of other things.

Again, if anyone reading this is from or near Kent, let me know, I would love to meet you.  :)

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2020, 01:32:12 AM »

Is this is the "this" you've felt unlikely to find people who believe "the same way" about?  Sorry to disappoint, but I don't now and never did "believe" this virus was a hoax.  Somehow, I don't feel the teeniest bit "blind".  I will admit to an inability to foretell the future and predict how the Lord is working all things together, but "blind"?  Nope. 

My only prediction is:. Everything ends very well.

Nothing about the restoration of all?  The sovereignty of God?  The nature of Judgement?  Faith?  Happiness?  Love, joy, peace?  Just worldly matters destined to be eventually overtaken by other worldly matters?  Agreement over the alleged blindness of people wearing masks on public transport? 

Carry on.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 04:24:09 AM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.049 seconds with 19 queries.