bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ray's Creed  (Read 3109 times)

Heidi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Ray's Creed
« on: June 14, 2020, 10:43:57 PM »

I am currently rereading a lot of Ray's material and am being blessed by the refreshers course.  Ray's creed is just loaded with so much spiritual wisdom and insight.

"I Believe that the Holy Scriptures are God's Authorized Biography, and

I Believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is God's Authorized Autobiography"

Once you see it, it opens up a whole new understanding.

Love in Christ to you all.
Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

JD

Re: Ray's Creed
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2020, 05:28:49 AM »

It's great to see you back on the forum Heidi. Ray's creed is amazing but it is a loaded gun. High Calibre too I might add. Handle with care. What does it mean to you???

Heidi

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2020, 11:35:44 AM »

Thank you for asking. 

I believe that Jesus is the Word, the Logos of God the Father.  That the Old Testament conceals the New Testament and that the New Testament reveals the Old Testament.  And that there is perfect unity from start to finish.

We cannot begin to understand the wonderful truths of the scriptures until God opens up our understanding.

Then opened He their UNDERSTANDING, that they might UNDERSTAND the Scriptures" (Luke 24:45);

"Consider what I say: and the Lord give you UNDERSTANDING in all things" (II Tim. 2:7).

"And we know that the Son of God is come, and has given us an UNDERSTANDING, that we may know Him that is True..." (I John 5:20).

"And you shall know [Gk: 'sure understanding'-but future] the truth, and the truth shall make [future] you free" (John 8:32)

As Ray would say: "It's all one"  ;)

Heidi

For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

JD

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2020, 02:24:12 AM »

That's awesome Heidi. I like the part in the Enigma paper where Ray states..

"The Word was God... And the Word was made flesh..." God began fulfilling this aspect of His name when He came to us in the Flesh of Jesus Christ.[/u]

Ray emphatically stated in his last correspondence that his previous studies on the nature of God were insufficient to explain what the scriptures really teach us, hence the reason for an "enigma" series. Ray was convinced he had the answer. We go where the spirit of truths leads us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.