bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any Dream Interpreters..  (Read 4816 times)

lareli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Any Dream Interpreters..
« on: June 16, 2020, 02:48:32 PM »

I’ve had a reoccurring dream the last month or so. It’s strange because I’ve never had a reoccurring dream before. It’s only been twice but it’s progressed.

Dream is basically a car with water in it. First dream was maybe a month ago. I walked up to a car, opened the door and water poured out. Wasn’t completely full of water just enough to spill out as the door opened so maybe 6 inches or so. I remember the dream was stressful.

Last night I dreamed the car was mostly full almost completely full. I think I had a lot of belongings in the car as well, as if I was moving and had the car filled with personal ‘stuff’ I guess.. again was a stressful sleep last night.

Anyone care to comment I’d like to hear.

Thanks
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: Any Dream Interpreters..
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2020, 03:38:20 PM »

My recurring dream for the last half-century is I cannot find my parked car and I'm in a dangerous location, usually in Detroit where I grew up.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2020, 04:30:34 PM »

Mine is of an elephant that shrinks smaller and smaller until it’s a mouse.🤷‍♀️

Lareli, maybe you found Dennis’s car.😁

The only thing that comes to mind is a deluge of water upon opening a door.
Maybe a flood of the Holy Spirit. A little water and then more. Or. The many
and the few. I’m just guessing.😁 We know what opening a door means.

In Christ
Pamela

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 07:43:27 PM »

I feel that God moves us on in life in spite of what is going on as that is what I have experienced. We first have a taste of what is to come and then it requires more of us. You may feel like you are  drowning and surrounded by the things in life that are more important to us.

Rhys
🤫

zander

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2020, 01:49:16 PM »

Hi lareli
Water tends to symbolise our emotions.  That is quite broad I know.  Your personal belongings would indicate something personal to you might be bothering you emotionally, even in your subconscious and your dreams are an expression of this. 

I sometimes had stressful dreams in the past, even though I had no or very little stress in my real life at the time.  That doesn't mean your subconscious doesn't hold stress however. 

I have had premonitions in my dreams before on several occasions.  In other words, I dream of something and it happens the next day. Nothing that happens was planned beforehand.  Just a random occurrence. They can be quite spooky

loveroftruth

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2020, 12:38:34 AM »

The word says that God speaks to us in our dreams.  I love that fact; especially since I get extremely busy in the daytime, trying to do HIS will with those who come into my life in that 24 hrs...thus HE STILL needs to show us what we are missing. My dreams ALWAYS comes and pertains TO EXACTLY what I need to hear/know at that very time in my life. I do not dream a lot, but when I do, it really hits home on things that I am unclear about... and the answers/solutions are right in that dream. So I take the spiritual meaning from each physical dream  and there is my answer.  Many times the physical is the only way that we humans can understand spiritual things; then we simply put a spiritual understanding to that physical dream and HE reveals the truth to us hat way. ..something like the below:

I think your dream means:
car =  your spiritually trying to transport/spiritually trying to leave/spiritually trying to go somewhere/spiritually trying to move quickly (since u had your essential and survival belongings in there.) 

essential bare belongings = u r in a spiritual hurry so get only the spiritual things that you need to spiritually survive and u spiritually take these spiritual items with you to spiritually survive on your spiritual journey.

water = your opportunity to spiritually leave in your spiritual vehicle (your mind, heart, spirit, body?) is what you are spiritually using to get to where you need to spiritually be. Your spiritual time is shortened and you need to spiritually get away from where you currently spiritually are before the car (your spiritual body) becomes totally spiritually flooded, (with the cares of the world??) to where u can no longer spiritually use this spiritual mode of spiritual transportation to get to where you need to be spiritually.

more water = your spiritual transportation/spiritual body is being flooded quickly (by the enemy), it is spiritually leaving u, so you must spiritually get it back to your normal spiritual order, asap

... interpretation:
You are spiritually being unable to 'take off 'spiritually, due to the burdens /waters that are spiritually overwhelming you currently. You are not acting spiritually quick enough in order to not be taken over fully with the cares of the world, so your spiritual flooding of being overwhelmed to get where you need to get is getting worse, until you open the spiritual door, let out the burdens of life, and then you are good to GO on with your spiritual life...with no more spiritual burdens at this time.

JOB 33:44-18; NUMBERS 12:6; Samuel 28:15; Acts 2:7; Daniel 1:17; Ecclesiastes 5:7; Gen 20:3; Matthew 2:13 & 19; ETC...

make sense, lol let me know if I am even close to this meaning please...

blessings,
susan :)
Susan (Lover of truth)

Our mission in life is to learn how to love everyone. :)

Prune Soleiado

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2020, 09:00:10 PM »

Hello dear Brothers and Sisters, Hello dear Lareli 👋

It seems like you are in a cleansing process, realizing how unnecessary some things in your life are today, the Spirit of God is taking all of these things out, but of course if the carnal mind fights against this spiritual cleansing process then a lil bit of stress emotions might add up.

It reminds me a dream I made three months before God opened my eyes in Christ.
 I dreamed multiple times about me washing my bathroom and taking out cockroaches, ants, spiders (all those charming creatures that swarm and crawl on earth) out into a bucket that was put right outside my front door, I had a broom in one hand, chasing a long line of black bugs swarming from my bathroom toward the exit! When I was finished, a delivery man wearing a red jacket but face hidden under a blue cap came to give me a bouquet of red roses, which was beautiful but then I was stressed because I thought this beautiful bouquet might bring bees into my home.. I loved these flowers and I wanted to keep it but in the same time I was deeply afraid of being poked by bees! And it always ended like this, with this weird fear..

Later I learned that the Spirit God gives us through Christ is not a Spirit of fear and timidity, and this Spirit from God is the only thing that helps us resisting to uncontrollable anxieties. For by ourselves we can do nothing. God’s sovereignty takes care of everything in our lives
« And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. »(Romans 8:28)

God always warns us and explains us, through dreams or circumstances in our lives and in His Word, about His plan for us all.
« He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. » (Revelation 2:29)

zander

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 06:09:00 PM »

I don't dream as much as I used to but I will say two things:

I will never forget a particularly vivid dream I had many, many years ago.

I was in the car with my father, it was nighttime.  When suddenly, a huge white dragon flew in the air in the skies above us.

I saw it and pointed it out.  I don't think my father reacted.

This was symbolic in that my father claims to be a Christian.  He is of course, the pagan type - sticking to old pagan traditions of hell and eating fish on Fridays.  He still holds on very tightly to these things.  I on the other hand saw the truth.  This is what the dragon respresented to me and this dream happened way before 2004, when I began reading this website.

The other dream I have had several times over the years is a sharp, excuciatingly deep emotional pain that I cannot begin to describe.  It is worse (far, far worse) than any emotional pain I have ever experienced in real life.  This, sadly for me, symbolises the lake of fire I think I have to go through at some point.

ZekeSr

« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2020, 08:51:47 AM »

I’ve had two modes of recurring dreams over many-many years:

One dream is where myself and occasionally a loved one are in a structure that is known to me, but does not look the same as in real life. It is usually somewhere high up with a panoramic view into distance. It sometimes, but not always, appears to have been damaged by a previous disaster. The sky is filled with dark ominous clouds and a tornado is approaching. There is no way to escape, but it turns away at the last moment with a near miss.

My other dream is where I drive somewhere familiar to me in my dream, but not in real life—nor is it close to home. When I try to return home, I can’t find my way even though I know the way. Every familiar turn takes me somewhere else. This same theme has occurred in a setting where I’m wandering in and out of adjacent rooms and buildings, but I can’t get back to the one place where I left someone I was supposed to meet back up with.

Mike

loveroftruth

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2020, 12:02:20 AM »

Lareli, was I even close to interpreting your dream for you? :-\
Susan (Lover of truth)

Our mission in life is to learn how to love everyone. :)

nshan

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2020, 09:46:16 AM »

I've had a dream of a giant tidal wave before a lot of life changes and then ultimately believing in God. Though I've also had a ton of bizzare dreams. Some of them seem to involve spirits and me getting berated, yelled at, or poked fun at by them. In the dreams I usually end up praying to Father immediately when I recognize them and this has occurred ever since I started having faith. This basically ends the dream.

Just right now I woke up because it seemed like a spirit was saying some nonsense so I started praying and immediately I was yelled at by them before they settled down and tried to explain how pointless faith was and some other garbage. I think even in my dreams I have to learn to test the spirits whether they are from God and I think you should too. In the end I'm learning to not put my faith in dreams anymore.
Psalm 17:8 - Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalm 27:13-14; Psalm 34:18-19;
Psalm 17:15 - As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

indianabob

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2020, 06:24:20 PM »

Hi folks,
we need to be careful about giving meaning to dreams.
See the following scripture.
Indiana Bob
1Sa 28:5  And when Saul saw the host of the Philistines, he was afraid, and his heart greatly trembled. 
1Sa 28:6  And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets. 
1Sa 28:7  Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor. 

ZekeSr

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2020, 09:29:02 AM »

Hi folks,
we need to be careful about giving meaning to dreams.
See the following scripture.
Indiana Bob
1Sa 28:5  And when Saul saw the host of the Philistines, he was afraid, and his heart greatly trembled.
1Sa 28:6  And when Saul enquired of the LORD, the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.
1Sa 28:7  Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and enquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

Hi Bob,

I agree with you in part. Our dreams usually consist merely of our brains cleaning out the "jibber-jabber" that has collected throughout the day. But still, there is meaning behind them, although not necessarily profound and very rarely of Devine origin. But a recurrent dream is most definitely a sign of something deep-rooted within our subconscious. In that case, it is unquestionably profound to the individual, but once again, it's most likely not of Devine origin (but maybe?). I think any dream that is a true message will be well remembered and pretty much known to be that it is what it is.
I think the bigger message from the verses you showed us is that we should not be too anxious to look for or expect a sign. I don't think it hurts to ask, but relax; if it's going to happen, it will be there when the time is right. Remember; Saul had already gone astray. And when he went out of his way to enquire of the Lord.... :the LORD answered him not, neither by dreams, nor by Urim, nor by prophets.
That is the point where he delved into things best left alone.

Mike

indianabob

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2020, 12:36:45 PM »

Thanks Mike,
I agree with you.
And appreciate your helpful assessment.

Indiana Bob

Porter

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2020, 05:31:52 AM »

Ray interpreted "dreams" throughout his whole ministry.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

nshan

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2020, 01:53:15 AM »

Ray interpreted "dreams" throughout his whole ministry.

Not to pick on you but I found this from Ray about dreams
https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,2355.msg18615.html#msg18615

Dear Matthew:

No, I do not interpret dreams and visions. Sorry.

God be with you,

Ray
Psalm 17:8 - Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalm 27:13-14; Psalm 34:18-19;
Psalm 17:15 - As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Porter

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2020, 04:03:38 AM »

Hence the reason I put "dreams" in quotes. King Saul's dream is a mere shadow of a higher spiritual truth. Like Ray said, if we can't see ourselves in the OT stories, then we haven't even begun to overcome our carnality.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.