bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Towers Fell and then…  (Read 3223 times)

ZekeSr

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
The Towers Fell and then…
« on: August 29, 2020, 03:01:08 PM »

I believe it’s been about 13 or 14 years since Ray wrote IN THE DAY OF THE GREAT SLAUGHTER, WHEN THE TOWERS FALL.
In it, he wrote this:
Okay, just one more statistic: Seventy-two percent of Americans believe that Politicians are CORRUPT! Do we think that statistic is baseless? According to CBS News 58% of Americans think that corruption in government is "WIDESPREAD." Well, did Isaiah prophesy: "...the whole HEAD is sick."

I wonder what Ray would have to say today. Now, (And this is just the tip of the iceberg.) we have a disease that has become a political football, looting and riots condoned by many of our own leaders, and a legitimate nearly universal distrust of the mainstream media and elected officials. Not-to-mention, perversion being taught in schools.

Truly: Isa 1:5  …the whole head is sick, and the whole heart is faint.
           Isa 1:6  From the sole of the foot even to the head…

At my age, I’ve lived through a lot of “THIS IS ITs.” And we always came out of IT to await another IT.
But this time, I think we are genuinely on the brink of not being able to turn back.
But then again…
I don't know.
Maybe??

Mike

indianabob

Re: The Towers Fell and then…
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 05:57:24 PM »

It has to happen to some generation at some time so why not us and why not now.

All we need to do for ourselves is to recognize how blessed we are to have been given understanding and to be truly thankful. God will do all the rest.
All is of God.
Indiana Bob

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 07:22:24 PM »

Since Christian nations don't spiritually rely on God for their great wealth he will bring them down and then all other nations as symbolized by the towers.  Gloom and doom at the end of this age TRANSITIONS to the blessed 2nd coming of Christ.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 09:18:44 PM »

Everything that has is happening has been planned years ago.. including this supposed 'pandemic'

It's hegelian dialectic, problem/reaction/solution, order out of chaos..

Right now we're entering the chaos phase, before they bring in their planned 'order'.. or New World Order, if you will. Along with their Noahide Laws, and coming persecution and eventual decapitation of Christians (Rev 20:4), as a solution..

*teaching link removed*
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 10:12:21 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 23 queries.