bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Child Sacrifice  (Read 3415 times)

Musterseed

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • God is Love
Child Sacrifice
« on: September 25, 2020, 12:57:10 PM »

Lev.18:21
You shall not give any of your children to offer them to Molech,
and so profane the name of your God. I am the Lord.

Jer.32:35
They built the high places of Baal in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom
to offer up their sons and daughters to Molech, though I did not
command them, nor did it enter into my mind, that they should do this abomination
to cause Judah to sin.

Eze.5:11
Therefore as I live declares the Lord God, surely, because you have defiled
my sanctuary with all your detestable things and with all your abominations
therefore I will withdraw. My eye will not spare and I will have no pity.

From the Towers Paper
Ray Quotes “While  it is true that ancient Israel sacrificed children to Molech. It may have been relatively
few dozens , perhaps hundreds. But America’s abortion clinics have killed an estimated 40
million unborn babies. That’s more killings then were committed by Saddam Hussein. Adolph Hitler,
and Mao Zetong , COMBINED.
Israel sacrificed their children to Molech. Are we not spiritually sacrificing our children
in America as well?
Do you think we will go unpunished for these unspeakable abominations?”

God uses the things that we think are holy but are abominations to Him , to be the very instruments
which He uses to judge us.”

Brothers and sisters , I am inspired to post this today, however can anyone elaborate on the
meaning of this last quote from Ray.

Love in Christ
Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Heidi

Re: Child Sacrifice
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2020, 04:34:03 PM »

Pamela,

I think so called professing Christian believers have become numb.  Satan has ever so gradually entered things into our lives that people now find it no longer offensive. 

Our children are exposed to death and violence in there games they play and what they watch on TV. 

We no longer contest but rather accept the new normal.  Its easier to remain silent than to cause strife.  We are guilty of this acceptance and I believe that God is bringing it to light with your post.

We have ti stop offering our children and grandchildren.
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2020, 01:46:18 PM »

If you can't destroy a nation militarily, there are other tactics.

ZekeSr

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 08:46:42 AM »

Perhaps the old saying “You made your bed, now lie in it” is similar to what Ray was saying.

There are so many concepts, philosophies, practices and ideas that are now being touted and applied as fair and moral which really are nothing more than the dregs of the human heart. Abortion is perhaps at the top of the list. Roe v Wade has been the vanguard of pretty much everything else I see happening. It has developed into a secular religion… the religion of “A woman’s right to choose. My body my choice.” It seems to me that it has become the litmus test to which one must agree before being accepted into the fold of “a more enlightened normal.” And so much else has followed in its wake.

Rom 1:21  Because knowing God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful. But they became vain in their reasonings, and their undiscerning heart was darkened.
Rom 1:22  Professing to be wise, they became foolish
Rom 1:23  and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into a likeness of an image of corruptible man, and of birds, and four-footed animals, and creeping things.
Rom 1:24  Because of this, God gave them up to impurity in the lusts of their hearts, their bodies to be dishonored among themselves,
Rom 1:25  who changed the truth of God into the lie, and worshiped and served the created thing more than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
Rom 1:26  Because of this, God gave them up to dishonorable passions, for even their females changed the natural use to that contrary to nature.
Rom 1:27  And likewise, the males also forsaking the natural use of the female burned in their lust toward one another, males with males working out shamefulness, and receiving back within themselves the reward which was fitting for their error.
Rom 1:28  And even as they did not think fit to have God in their knowledge, God gave them up to a reprobate mind, to do the things not right,
Rom 1:29  having been filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, iniquity, covetousness, malice, being full of envy, murder, quarrels, deceit, evil habits, becoming whisperers,
Rom 1:30  slanderers, God-haters, insolent, proud, braggarts, devisers of evil things, disobedient to parents,
Rom 1:31  without discernment, covenant breakers, without natural affection, unforgiving, unmerciful,
Rom 1:32  who knowing the righteous order of God, that those practicing such things are worthy of death, not only do them, but also approve those practicing them.

Mike
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 11:35:19 AM by ZekeSr »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 22 queries.