bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hello All... Just Checking in...  (Read 1038 times)

ralph

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Hello All... Just Checking in...
« on: April 17, 2023, 02:57:38 AM »

I haven't seen any new posts for several days.  Just wanted to check in and say hello, and see how everyone is doing. 

waterfall77

Re: Hello All... Just Checking in...
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2023, 12:08:53 PM »

I know, I check the website almost everyday looking for posts.  I love reading them. I learn from them and they're encouraging. There such a help for me in this walk with Jesus.

indianabob

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2023, 12:10:36 PM »

So if we each are checking in then perhaps we should contribute some interesting questions.
Unless we are sure we know all that we need to know.
Bob  :)

ralph

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2023, 03:45:41 PM »

So if we each are checking in then perhaps we should contribute some interesting questions.
Unless we are sure we know all that we need to know.
Bob  :)

Hi Bob. I am sure that I know very little, but I don't have any specific questions at the moment, oddly enough.  I do know this, however:

Hebrews 10:24-25
24 And let us consider one another to provoke unto love and to good works:

25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

Wendy

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2023, 11:55:21 PM »

Hi Ralph ,

I to am on here several times a day checking for new posts .I just love reading them and the older stuff.   I have a question does anyone know if the Father will make it so we can see Him after we become spiritual beings ?
God bless
Wendy

ralph

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2023, 01:33:01 AM »

Hi Ralph ,

I to am on here several times a day checking for new posts .I just love reading them and the older stuff.   I have a question does anyone know if the Father will make it so we can see Him after we become spiritual beings ?
God bless
Wendy

Hi Wendy,

To answer your question, we can see him now, spiritually speaking:

John 14:8-10
8 Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is sufficient for us.”

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and yet you have not known Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; so how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father in Me? The words that I speak to you I do not speak on My own authority; but the Father who dwells in Me does the works.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2023, 02:24:10 AM »

What is a "spiritual being"?

To add to what Ralph said:

Act 17:24  God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 
Act 17:25  Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 
Act 17:26  And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 
Act 17:27  That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 
Act 17:28  For in him we live, and move, and have our being;
as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring. 
Act 17:29  Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device. 
Act 17:30  And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 
Act 17:31  Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

LITV  Act 17:29  Then being offspring of God, we ought not to suppose that the Godhead is like gold or silver or stone, engraved by art and the imagination of man. 

So if one "sees" Him, what do you think they will see?       

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.05 seconds with 23 queries.