> General Discussions

Social Credit Scores

<< < (5/8) > >>

zvezda:
I agree with Jesse (Extol) too. I see nothing wrong with discussing the worldly events. Some worldly event could be a fulfillment of prophecy. Ray wrote a great deal of worldly events and history in his towers paper to explain how the 911 event fulfill the prophecy. He also said many prophecies are dual or even multi-layered. So I take it that there are physical fulfillment as well as spiritual fulfillment.

--- Quote from: Dennis Vogel on October 22, 2020, 12:18:35 PM ---In the last few weeks I've seen several YouTube videos about governments moving to digital currencies in the near future.

--- End quote ---

The Federal Reserve has announced it will launch the service FedNow in July, many think this is the start of CDBCs.

All this digital age thingy relies on power, it will cause chaos if the power goes out.

Also,
The Federal Reserve
The European Central Bank
The Bank of England
The Bank of Canada
The Bank of Japan
The Swiss National Bank
Have announced a joint liquidity operation.

Interesting times...

Porter:

--- Quote from: Dennis Vogel on March 21, 2023, 09:46:22 AM ---With all due respect we are told to watch and pray:

Luk 21:35  For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

Luk 21:36  Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

--- End quote ---
What exactly are we to be watching for and praying for? The answer is within the passage you quoted, and is made clear by a second witness.

2Th 1:4  Therefore we ourselves boast about you among God's churches--about your endurance and faith in all the persecutions and afflictions you endure.

2Th 1:5  It is a clear evidence of God's righteous judgment that you will be counted worthy of God's kingdom, for which you also are suffering,

2Th 1:6  since it is righteous for God to repay with affliction those who afflict you,

2Th 1:11  And in view of this, we always pray for you that our God will consider you worthy of His calling, and will, by His power, fulfill every desire for goodness and the work of faith,

What exactly is it that we will be escaping if we do watch and pray? Could it be the wrath of God in the form of the lake of fire/second death/great white throne judgment? Didn't Ray teach that the Elect's judgment comes in the form of tribulation? And that the earth's judgment comes in the form of wrath?

Peter knew This was a parable.

Luk 12:37  Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.

Luk 12:38  And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.

Luk 12:39  And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.

Luk 12:40  Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Luk 12:41  Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?

And then Peter knew the meaning.

1Pe 4:17  For the time has come for judgment to begin with God's household; and if it begins with us, what will the outcome be for those who disobey the gospel of God?

1Pe 4:18  And if the righteous is saved with difficulty, what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?

1Pe 4:19  So those who suffer according to God's will should, in doing good, entrust themselves to a faithful Creator.

Ray also taught from the Scripture that Jesus comes to each individual believer in every generation “quickly” in their lifetime. If we are not paying attention (perhaps because we were looking for Jesus among the clouds in the sky), we could miss it. But if you're suffering tribulation, and you recognize that tribulation as “God's manifest token of righteous judgment”, maybe you're on the right track.

Unless you Dennis have some other idea as to what Jesus meant in the passage you quoted, I'm all ears. You didn't really explain, so I'm left to speculate, and I'd hate to misunderstand you.

I don't actually care if anyone wants to talk about world events, as long as we are allowed to talk about spiritual matters in what is said to be a safe place to do that.

Dennis Vogel:
I suspect not all of this is literal? But we are to watch and take action:

Mat 24:15  When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:) 
Mat 24:16  Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: 
Mat 24:17  Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: 
Mat 24:18  Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes. 
Mat 24:19  And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days! 
Mat 24:20  But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: 
Mat 24:21  For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. 

Porter:
Cool, thanks Dennis.

octoberose:

--- Quote from: zvezda on March 22, 2023, 12:43:27 AM ---I agree with Jesse (Extol) too. I see nothing wrong with discussing the worldly events. Some worldly event could be a fulfillment of prophecy. Ray wrote a great deal of worldly events and history in his towers paper to explain how the 911 event fulfill the prophecy. He also said many prophecies are dual or even multi-layered. So I take it that there are physical fulfillment as well as spiritual fulfillment.

I think so too. 

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version