bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wife cancer  (Read 7287 times)

Doug

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Wife cancer
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2020, 10:28:42 AM »

Thanks very much for the information. Have already looked over some of it and got the questions to ask the surgeon. We meet Thursday with the surgeon at 1:45, he will have results of all the testing. Just did the ct scan yesterday. Very stressed, Sherrine fine, praying no spread to organs or lymph nodes.

indianabob

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2020, 07:32:13 PM »

Taking treatment for cancer has to be an individual decision.
In 1987 I had an 8 inch tumor in my colon that was removed surgically.
The attending physicians recommended x-ray therapy and Chemo.
After careful discussion my wife and I decided that the surgery was enough
and opted to avoid further treatment of that type.
I did have a colostomy for six months that permitted all waste material to
bypass the healing descending colon. I have not had a recurrence of any
problems with my bowels other than occasional constipation from a poor diet.
That was 33 years ago.
Indiana Bob

Terry

« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2020, 11:38:32 PM »

I highly recommend checking out Dr. Lorraine Day shes on you tube, I have prostate cancer and am starting her treatment soon. She teaches how to heal our body by simply eating right and quit eating what makes us sick to start with. She had a tumor on her chest and refused any treatment of chemo or radiation her journey is amazing
Terry

Doug

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2020, 08:00:05 AM »

Thanks Bob and Terry for your replies. We will check our the site you mentioned. Good to hear you had such a good outcome from your surgeries so many years ago Bob.

Tomorrow we meet with the surgeon to find out if any spread to other organs or lymph nodes. Sherrine will not do chemo, that is off the table, praying it is only in colon where surgery is effective.

Thanks for every ones thoughts and prayers, this has been so stressful. I know it is in Gods hands and He will do according to His will.

Doug

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2020, 03:28:04 PM »

This is hard to post but doctor just called and said Ct scan showed lung cancer. I am numb

Terry

« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2020, 07:52:30 PM »

Go to Drday.com she says theres no illness in our bodies that can't be healed if we treat it the right way. I watched a couple of her videos on you tube and searched her web site and I felt like I at least had a chance, I have Stage 4 Prostate cancer i have no hope with the Doctors they can only extend my time just a little and that time is hardly worth living and its about up. My wife and I know exactly what you and your wife are feeling I still don't have words to explain it, I will keep yall in my prayers
Terry
Terry

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2020, 08:04:17 PM »

Take a look at this;

I actually used this for a skin cancer and it worked for me.  You can do this with any other medication one may be on and it won't hurt you and cost very little.  Read some of the testimonies.  Big Pharma downplays this class of medication simply because it can't be patented and they can't make a lot of money off of it.

There are multiple 'cures' for cancer and most of them of course are snake oil.  Read this, use discernment and if God wills it the article will reach out and grab you like it did me.

https://greenmedicinenewsletter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/ACureforCancerHiddeninPlainSightDrDavidWilliams.pdf

A Cure for in Plain Sight f you were diagnosed with metastatic melanoma, were told you had at most three months left to live and no chance ... in cancer treatment. Cancer has become a $500 billion-a-year business. Cost figures continue to skyrocket with some novel cancer therapy agents

Doug

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2020, 09:27:29 PM »

Thanks Arion, I read over and it looks interesting. Will show to Sherrine. Appreciate everyone’s help and prayers, it means so much to us.
Doug
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 22 queries.