> Testimonies / Prayer Requests / Fellowship

Wife cancer

<< < (6/6)

Terry:
Go to Drday.com she says theres no illness in our bodies that can't be healed if we treat it the right way. I watched a couple of her videos on you tube and searched her web site and I felt like I at least had a chance, I have Stage 4 Prostate cancer i have no hope with the Doctors they can only extend my time just a little and that time is hardly worth living and its about up. My wife and I know exactly what you and your wife are feeling I still don't have words to explain it, I will keep yall in my prayers
Terry

arion:
Take a look at this;

I actually used this for a skin cancer and it worked for me.  You can do this with any other medication one may be on and it won't hurt you and cost very little.  Read some of the testimonies.  Big Pharma downplays this class of medication simply because it can't be patented and they can't make a lot of money off of it.

There are multiple 'cures' for cancer and most of them of course are snake oil.  Read this, use discernment and if God wills it the article will reach out and grab you like it did me.

https://greenmedicinenewsletter.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/ACureforCancerHiddeninPlainSightDrDavidWilliams.pdf

A Cure for in Plain Sight f you were diagnosed with metastatic melanoma, were told you had at most three months left to live and no chance ... in cancer treatment. Cancer has become a $500 billion-a-year business. Cost figures continue to skyrocket with some novel cancer therapy agents

Doug:
Thanks Arion, I read over and it looks interesting. Will show to Sherrine. Appreciate everyone’s help and prayers, it means so much to us.
Doug

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version