bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Wife cancer  (Read 7204 times)

Doug

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Wife cancer
« on: November 18, 2020, 11:41:28 AM »

Just found out my wife has colon cancer. They are to schedule more test to determine if it has spread. She is doing fine with the news but I am a total wreck. Praying for Gods mercy.

Rene

• Administrator
Re: Wife cancer
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2020, 01:41:33 PM »

Hi Doug. 

So sorry to hear.  Praying for you and your family.

Doug

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2020, 01:55:01 PM »

Thanks Rene, hoping we can get further testing soon to see if it has spread to other organs. It would be easier if it were me with the cancer. It is in Gods hands, the only thing that provides any comfort.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2020, 03:55:04 PM »

I'm very sorry Doug - Already praying for you and your wife.

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2020, 04:07:27 PM »

Praying for you and your wife Doug. May God comfort you both.Much love.

In Christ
Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Doug

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2020, 04:27:07 PM »

Thanks Dennis and Pam for the prayers. This is so hard.

Joel

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2020, 12:26:51 AM »

Praying that all goes well Doug.

Joel

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2020, 02:52:21 AM »

Prayers for you, I never get over the loss of my wife last year, just do my best to trust God but not so easy

Rhys
🤫

Doug

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2020, 10:51:49 AM »

Hi Rhys, actually I thought about you yesterday and had a deeper understanding of what you must be going thru. Thank you for your prayers, you are in my prayers as well.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2020, 01:50:03 PM »

Hi Doug:

I don't know if you and/or your wife are interested in trying to treat cancer with non traditional medicine.

I have mentioned this product in another post; I am taking 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide for my prostate cancer, and the results have been amazing.

I used to have a burning pain in that area before I started back in April, but now that pain is gone. My PSA number went from 3.7 in May to 3.1 in August to 1.84 as of October 20th.

I put 15 drops of that potent stuff in half a glass of distilled water and drink it down 90 minutes before each meal.

I am treating it on a longer term basis than recommended in the book because I also have to take a pharmaceutical for another problem which causes this cancer, so I am not sure when I will stop or cut back on this therapeutic.

The M.D.'s keep wanting to do a biopsy on me, but this has not been the Lord's will, so I tell them "No thanks. Let's keep doing the bloodwork stuff".

I learned about this special hydrogen peroxide from a book called "The One Minute Cure" by Madison Cavanaugh. Drugstore hydrogen peroxide is only 3% and can contain additives.

You can find that book on Amazon if you're interested.

Dean

Doug

« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2020, 03:26:26 PM »

Thanks Dean for the suggestion. My wife said to order some and she will try. She is almost certain will decline chemo if that is a recommended treatment option. She will do surgery if it is fairly small part of colon which is what they have indicated. We are waiting to see when she will get blood work and ct scan which determines if spread and how much. If no spread or fairly local the treatment from my understanding is surgery only and that is our hope because the survival rates on early stages with surgery are good. Waiting is not easy.

She is doing fine and I am the one that is a basket case. Sherrine believes in God but does not discuss much. It is humbling she keeps saying I believe God is totally sovereign and need to trust in what is to be, to let go. Understanding and having the faith are different thing.

Thanks again, will order today.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2020, 10:46:02 PM »

Hi all:

If anyone wants to watch a video on the failure rate of chemotherapy and the money machine associated with it, here is a short 5 minute video from YouTube with Dr. Peter Glidden, a licensed Naturopath. This video is what led me on my own personal search for a correct treatment of cancer.

Here is that video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/0-pqLKAA0SI

Dean

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2020, 09:23:16 AM »

Doug

« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2020, 03:01:09 PM »

Thanks Dennis. Sherrine has decided she would likely do the surgery but need to wait to finish testing and meeting with the surgeon. Yesterday she decided no way would she do chemo after giving it some thought. She wants to fight with natural means that will build up the body. Right now not knowing how much it has progress is rough, at least on me. Sherrine had to fuss at me again today, she said you talk about God is sovereign but not living in faith.

We did find a nurse on the web that had used hydrogen peroxide instead of chemo and healed her stage 3 cancer. This has been some years ago and she is still cancer free. She had cancer in the liver as well.

Thanks to everyone for suggestions and prayers.

Doug

Doug

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2020, 10:31:20 PM »

Interesting on Dennis suggestion on large dose vitamin C, when you get all the C your body needs it converts to hydrogen peroxide in the body. We had been following Dr. Brownstein and he was having 100% success rate with treating coronavirus. He used hydrogen peroxide, vitamin C, and I think he had iodine, vitamin A, and zinc in the shot. He treated many high risk people that were very sick and statistically should have had 10 deaths but had none. The FDA came down on him for recommending this on his website. He has been treating flus for years with great success doing this.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2020, 09:48:47 AM »

Normal vitamin C supplements are limited in the amount of vitamin C you can absorb. The vitamin C is limited by your body by urinating the excess. But what I recommended in encapsulated and absorbed later. The excess is not removed.

Doug

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2020, 10:12:42 AM »

Thanks Dennis

casey

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2020, 02:48:24 PM »

Hi Doug, I have been thinking of you and your wife,
I know you are going through a major trial, I have
been there, may GOD strengthen you and your wife.

Casey

Doug

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2020, 07:28:37 PM »

Thank you Casey for your concern. Sherrine is positive and I am trying hard to not show my fear. She keeps telling me that I believe God is sovereign and to let go. And I was suppose to be the one of faith in our family.

octoberose

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2020, 03:03:15 AM »

Praying for Sherrine ( what a beautiful name ) and you . 
I also would recommend looking up Chris Beat Cancer . Chris was 27 when diagnosed with stage 3 colon cancer . He had the surgery but not the chemotherapy . On his website you can find lots of info and interviews - and also questions for your oncologist .
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 24 queries.