bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: State of the world  (Read 12174 times)

indianabob

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: State of the world
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2021, 02:10:30 AM »

Hi Awesome,

Before I take the time to find and watch the sting again could you give us a little hint concerning
how you believe it relates to modern times. After all it was 1930 and depression, but how does a sting
relate to the general public today?
Thanks, Indiana B

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2021, 09:10:56 AM »

Hi Bob:

I cannot go into too much detail without breaking the rules, but I will say this:

What you are seeing play out on the eastern seaboard of the United States (and around the world) is like this movie, but on a level never before witnessed.

To give you a hint of what is happening in the State of the world, I will include this amusing short clip from the movie.

www.youtube.com/embed/_8g_JidtNCo

Edit:  When clicking the above link, you may get a message that says "Video unavailable. Watch on YouTube". Click the "Watch on YouTube" to see it.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2021, 09:21:19 AM by AwesomeSavior »

indianabob

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2021, 02:48:23 PM »

Hi again,
Thanks for sharing that clip.
Very interesting...
I think I'll wait for real life to develop and see what plays out.
Regards, I-bob

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2021, 02:55:54 PM »

Someone once said, "...you can't fool all the people all the time".

You are witnessing a 60 year plan in the making, now unfolding over the many years and in the final stretch.

If I told everything I know about this plan, some would want to call the men in white jackets and have me locked up in a rubber room with a straightjacket and crayons:

https://youtu.be/-jDPJysAeBA

This virus is real, but the fake PLANdemic (with all its fake numbers and mask wearing) comes to an end during the month of April. 

New financial system is coming, but it is not "the great reset". It will be for the benefit of the people, not the banksters. You won't lose your currency or benefits.

Things could get a little bumpy with some possible attacks; evil does not go down lightly.

Sometimes you can't tell people the truth; sometimes you must show them the truth.

It's going to be biblical..

indianabob

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2021, 05:28:35 PM »

Hi Awesome,
Maybe you could pm me and not get adverse feed back for your unusual opinions. ;)
Indiana Bob

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #45 on: February 26, 2021, 10:51:40 PM »

Someone once said, "...you can't fool all the people all the time".

You are witnessing a 60 year plan in the making, now unfolding over the many years and in the final stretch.

If I told everything I know about this plan, some would want to call the men in white jackets and have me locked up in a rubber room with a straightjacket and crayons:

https://youtu.be/-jDPJysAeBA

This virus is real, but the fake PLANdemic (with all its fake numbers and mask wearing) comes to an end during the month of April. 

New financial system is coming, but it is not "the great reset". It will be for the benefit of the people, not the banksters. You won't lose your currency or benefits.

Things could get a little bumpy with some possible attacks; evil does not go down lightly.

Sometimes you can't tell people the truth; sometimes you must show them the truth.

It's going to be biblical..

The same someone said, "You can fool some of the people some of the time."

I'll be satisfied if you can tell us after it happened just what it was that happened.  If not, I won't be satisfied at all.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2021, 08:13:17 AM »

Roger Wilco... (but at that point everyone will have seen the end of this movie, with all of its closing credits).
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 20 queries.