bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Was covid planned?  (Read 8544 times)

Shawn Fainn

Was covid planned?
« on: December 20, 2020, 01:56:48 AM »

I just watched this video from 2018 where this guy had basically predicted everything that we're going through now.

https://youtu.be/wdjQFKDbXT0

Is he just crazy, or was he maybe right? Was covid perhaps part of some grand plan?

I'm curious as to what you guys think..

ZekeSr

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Was covid planned?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2020, 12:34:12 PM »

I just watched this video from 2018 where this guy had basically predicted everything that we're going through now
Is he just crazy, or was he maybe right? Was covid perhaps part of some grand plan?

I wish  sometimes that people like Mr. Imbriano would come across a little less "off the wall" because they often have good information to be investigated, even if not all of it turns out to be valid. With that being said, he is uncannily on target with certain of his claims. I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to assert that Covid-19 was deliberately unleashed. But there is quite a bit of evidence that it is being taken advantage of. Ironically, on October 18, 2019 (only a few short months prior to the real outbreak) there was a mock pandemic "exercise" called Event 201 cohosted by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, John Hopkins Center, and the World Economic Forum. In that exercise, there was a  pandemic with a fictional corona virus called CAPS. It was treated and discussed as an actual event in progress. 

While it comes across as simply a well needed preparedness exercise by concerned entities, in my opinion, it is not quite so altruistic when one gets a peek behind the curtain. I don't want to say too much for fear of this becoming political. But this rises to something far beyond simple two sided politics and into the so-called "New World Order." All the involved groups in this exercise along with many other "elite entities" are also involved in trying to initiate "The Great Reset" which would be a total revamping and merging of the world's corporate, economic and governmental systems into one triune element. This is not a conspiracy theory. It is an open book which can be easily confirmed, as they are not hiding it. And one of the elements deemed necessary for the reset is a collapsing of the capitalist system due to a crisis such as a global pandemic.

The World Economic Forum, spearheaded by klaus Schwab is at the forefront of the movement. His book on the subject is readily available on Amazon.

The World Economic Forum, instrumental in Event 201, is now calling for a “balanced and inclusive response that makes economies and societies future-proof”, titled ‘The Great Reset’.

The justification for a radical transformation of the world has been made possible with COVID-19, and on closer examination, the upcoming forum mirrors plans detailed in the Agenda 2030 document.
  August 6, 2020 Prepare for Change by Edward Morgan

Here are some excerpts from event 201. There is no discussion of The Great Reset included in these videos. But notice in the second video that the concern is not for "the little guy", but rather for those who are "too big to fail."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQt7pcVlcEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRmlumcN_s

Mike
« Last Edit: December 20, 2020, 03:42:16 PM by ZekeSr »

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2020, 03:51:03 PM »

If you realize that Bill and Melinda Gates are evil, you can then draw the correct conclusion.

indianabob

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2020, 04:11:00 PM »

Hi folks,

If this is true...and I do believe that people are that bad and that selfish, then it is time for God to take control and put down all resistance by destroying most of what mankind has built to worship in the place of the true God. When that happens and we don't know the time of course, but when it happens advanced Western nations filled with many "good" people will not be exempted from the destruction and suffering.
Of course God can protect any believer where they live, but the average person in Europe or America is not a believer and is not worshipping the true God as defined in scripture. They may be ignorant and involved in false worship without understanding why it is false, but God has not promised to save them out of it and they will lose their lives just as easily as the openly evil person.
Matt 5:45
Just as God brings rain on the just and the unjust, God also brings destruction on all equally whether they be a nice person or a nasty person. ALL have sinned and come short...your relatives and my relatives, it does not matter.
Heb 12:11
Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Indiana Bob

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2020, 05:32:00 PM »

Isa 45:7  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. 

Ecc 1:13 I gapplied »my heart to inquiring- and › exploring- iby wisdom onconcerning all wthat is done under the heavens: It is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them iby it. 

Probably why we should not judge in this life.

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2020, 07:56:29 PM »

Isa 45:7  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Ecc 1:13 I gapplied »my heart to inquiring- and › exploring- iby wisdom onconcerning all wthat is done under the heavens: It is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them iby it.

Probably why we should not judge in this life.

= = =
Thanks for your reply Dennis,
=
We are cautioned about judging and yet we may judge among ourselves as believers provided that each person agrees to submit to it willingly I think.
=
2 Corinthians 6:15
What harmony is there between Christ and Belial? Or what does a believer have in common with an unbeliever?

1Cor 6:6
…5 I say this to your shame. Is there really no one among you wise enough to arbitrate between his brothers? 6 Instead, one brother goes to law against another, and this in front of unbelievers! 7 The very fact that you have lawsuits among you means that you are thoroughly defeated already. Why not rather be wronged? Why not rather be cheated?…

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be unequally yoked with unbelievers. For what partnership can righteousness have with wickedness? Or what fellowship does light have with darkness?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2020, 09:05:45 AM »

We know that COVID 9 may have gotten out of the laboratory as early as July and the Chinese were aware of it in August.

The Chinese ordered people around the world to buy up as many face-masks as possible and send them to China.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8178365/China-imported-2billion-masks-peak-coronavirus-crisis.html

If this was planned you'd think they would have stockpiled face-masks and PPC long before they let the virus out.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2020, 12:11:52 PM »

No, I don't think any of this was planned. 

While I'm typing, I have no problem at all believing that a mock-up of a possible pandemic and plans to deal with it were "a well needed preparedness exercise by concerned entities", continuing the work the Gates foundation has been involved in for many years now.  Nor do I think Bill and Melinda Gates are "evil", though there are none righteous.  No, not one.  I will let the Lord judge their works as He is able to do so righteously/rightly.  I certainly won't curse him/them as I've seen some do (who apparently "believe" as "we" do) on the basis of ideological prejudices and BS conspiracy theories that contradict each other. 

And, yes, I have ideological prejudices too.  He's calling on all men everywhere to repent.

Further, I think "thinking" and planning for a reworking of capitalism has been done in economic academia and among policy influencers for a long time and in many permutations.  This is, to my mind and from what I can gather, another attempt to re-imagine capitalism.  Having bet the farm on trickle down economics in the 80's and seeing the results 40 years later, I think capitalism is in dire need of reimagining if it's to be saved.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2020, 11:30:24 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

indianabob

« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2020, 09:06:31 PM »

Thanks for that Dave,
On a similar note, how does scripture define a workable economy for those who believe and trust their maker?
For example, a seven day work week with one day off for family and faith as an absolute.
Ability to hold and keep rewards for diligence and thrift thereby acknowledging private property.
A reordering of human mistakes by observance of a Jubilee year that restores family values.

Bob

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2020, 06:04:01 PM »

In my former life I was an army nuclear, chemical and biological officer.  This virus is an engineered virus with it's genomes manipulated in a laboratory.  The long term effects are still unknown as it's not a naturally occurring virus.  It indeed is 'novel'.  As to whether or not it was intentionally released I can argue both sides of it but that is an unknown at this point.

The Chinese tend to be very lackadaisical when it comes to their biosafety protocols and that has been know for a long time.  I can easily see that this might have been an 'oops' that escaped containment. 

On the other hand the virus came along at a very opportune time for the powers that be in this world in order to use it as a scapegoat to blame world economic and banking collapse on as this present dollar based system [as reserve currency] is on it's last legs and no government wants the anger of their civilian populations aimed at them for their own greed and malfeasance.

So it the virus was an accidental release the timing couldn't of been better on behalf of those that wish to deceive their populations.  As Dennis already stated this is part of God's ultimate plan to bring his will on the earth to fruition.  Looking at what is going on I tell myself something every day when I need to hear it.

If there was a better way for God to accomplish his will on the earth then he would do it that way.

It is enough.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2020, 07:11:14 PM »

At one time there were Americans working with the Chinese in that laboratory but they left prematurely because of the lax materials handling safety procedures. They did not feel safe.

We know some Chinese eat bats. It could have been as simple as a janitor swiping an infected bat for lunch.

indianabob

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2020, 09:48:31 PM »

Just a light hearted reply for us all.
I can understand why poor people would be forced to eat whatever is available, but cannot understand why modern advanced societies such as exist in China today would continue the habit.
Of course I also have reservations about why an advanced elite person in any society would force themselves to eat their dinner with two pointy sticks when forks and spoons are so easy to make in quantity.

Well perhaps it is just a tradition such as Santa and his 8 tiny reindeer or burning in hellfire for being naughty.  ::)

ZekeSr

« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2020, 02:11:05 PM »

No, I don't think any of this was planned. 

While I'm typing, I have no problem at all believing that a mock-up of a possible pandemic and plans to deal with it were "a well needed preparedness exercise by concerned entities", continuing the work the Gates foundation has been involved in for many years now.  Nor do I think Bill and Melinda Gates are "evil", though there are none righteous.  No, not one.  I will let the Lord judge their works as He is able to do so righteously/rightly.  I certainly won't curse him/them as I've seen some do (who apparently "believe" as "we" do) on the basis of ideological prejudices and BS conspiracy theories that contradict each other. 

And, yes, I have ideological prejudices too.  He's calling on all men everywhere to repent.

Further, I think "thinking" and planning for a reworking of capitalism has been done in economic academia and among policy influencers for a long time and in many permutations.  This is, to my mind and from what I can gather, another attempt to re-imagine capitalism.  Having bet the farm on trickle down economics in the 80's and seeing the results 40 years later, I think capitalism is in dire need of reimagining if it's to be saved.

I never labeled anyone involved as being evil. But I can judge their actions and intentions. Just because people think they are doing the right thing doesn’t make it right. The problem with capitalism as we now have it is that it has become “crony capitalism” instead of a true free market system. Small wonder when there are no less than 11 thousand registered lobbyists bombarding the 535 Senators and Representatives in Congress.
The Great Reset and U. N. 2030 Project are not a “revamping” of capitalism despite their being touted as such. If initiated completely, it is a system of total control over every aspect of everyone’s’ life. All of us will be under subjection to those who think they know how to better run our lives than we do. Upon careful examination, the closest thing to it is an odd combination of the fascist system of Hitler’s Germany and China’s social points system. One of the interesting objectives of the U. N. 2030 project is to eliminate all private property by the year 2030 ………  no private property of any kind……… we the people would own NOTHING, not even our toothbrush.   

https://mises.org/wire/no-privacy-no-property-world-2030-according-wef#:~:text=Individual%20liberty%20and%20private%20property%20are%20to%20disappear,and%20scenarios%20coming%20from%20the%20World%20Economic%20Forum.

Mike

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2020, 04:11:30 PM »

One of the interesting objectives of the U. N. 2030 project is to eliminate all private property by the year 2030 ………  no private property of any kind……… we the people would own NOTHING, not even our toothbrush.   

Mike

And your gonna like it.....or so they say.  I'm going to have to pull out Ray's tower paper again.  I think we are just about there.  I miss him but I'm glad he is not going to have to walk through the coming days.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2020, 09:19:38 PM »

No matter what happens I try to remember everything is part of God's plan.

ZekeSr

« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2020, 08:24:25 AM »

No matter what happens I try to remember everything is part of God's plan.

Amen Dennis,

It's not that I don't know it or think about it, but I'm too often negligent when it comes to embracing the core reality of God's plan in what I am writing.

Mike

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2020, 01:06:01 PM »

Characterizations are not facts.  Fanciful "predictions" are not fore-drawn conclusions.

Look, I gave up a long time ago trying to keep this little corner of our forum free of 'serious' off-topic discussion.  The best I can do now is to squeeze out a little reminder from time to time for readers (not posters) that "we" do not all share the same world-view biases.  I am well aware that my bias is not the popular one around these parts.  Everybody is not only welcome to theirs (Lord knows I don't want them), they are without power to NOT have them.  I guarantee you that as I continue to "repent" I will NOT be joining the "other side".  I don't live in Missouri, but SHOW ME. 

Given that I can't even do that one simple thing (without doing more harm than good), I am well aware that I can neither prevent nor hasten any outcome in the far greater world.  All I have is faith, and that faith was planted in me the night I stumbled into BT with nothing but ill-will on my mind.  Everything is great in the end...and if it isn't great yet, it isn't the end.  All I have to do (and all ANYBODY has to do) is "endure to the end".  Salvation is sure.  NOTHING else is, and ALL of the predictions and prognostications I grew up with have not thus far turned out to be sure.  Sometimes, things have even gotten better....except for the prognosticators.         
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2021, 01:15:11 AM »

I just watched this video from 2018 where this guy had basically predicted everything that we're going through now

I wish  sometimes that people like Mr. Imbriano would come across a little less "off the wall" because they often have good information to be investigated, even if not all of it turns out to be valid. With that being said, he is uncannily on target with certain of his claims. I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to assert that Covid-19 was deliberately unleashed. But there is quite a bit of evidence that it is being taken advantage of. Ironically, on October 18, 2019 (only a few short months prior to the real outbreak) there was a mock pandemic "exercise" called Event 201 cohosted by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, John Hopkins Center, and the World Economic Forum. In that exercise, there was a  pandemic with a fictional corona virus called CAPS. It was treated and discussed as an actual event in progress. 

While it comes across as simply a well needed preparedness exercise by concerned entities, in my opinion, it is not quite so altruistic when one gets a peek behind the curtain. I don't want to say too much for fear of this becoming political. But this rises to something far beyond simple two sided politics and into the so-called "New World Order." All the involved groups in this exercise along with many other "elite entities" are also involved in trying to initiate "The Great Reset" which would be a total revamping and merging of the world's corporate, economic and governmental systems into one triune element. This is not a conspiracy theory. It is an open book which can be easily confirmed, as they are not hiding it. And one of the elements deemed necessary for the reset is a collapsing of the capitalist system due to a crisis such as a global pandemic.

The World Economic Forum, spearheaded by klaus Schwab is at the forefront of the movement. His book on the subject is readily available on Amazon.

The World Economic Forum, instrumental in Event 201, is now calling for a “balanced and inclusive response that makes economies and societies future-proof”, titled ‘The Great Reset’.

The justification for a radical transformation of the world has been made possible with COVID-19, and on closer examination, the upcoming forum mirrors plans detailed in the Agenda 2030 document.
  August 6, 2020 Prepare for Change by Edward Morgan

Here are some excerpts from event 201. There is no discussion of The Great Reset included in these videos. But notice in the second video that the concern is not for "the little guy", but rather for those who are "too big to fail."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQt7pcVlcEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRmlumcN_s

Mike

Awesome. My OP was a rhetorical question, of course. Seems you've covered a few of the points i was going to make (hopefully others will look into those more).

Here's a couple of other good videos with more information about their current and future plans:

The Covid-19 Genocide of 2020 - Claire Edwards --  https://www.bitchute.com/video/eSnj4KvEoewb/

The Spars Pandemic 2025 to 2028 Simulated at the Johns Hopkins University in 2017 --  https://fakeotube.com/v/2339  (I have a copy of the scenario PDF she refers to, if anyone wants it)

God bless
-Shawn

lareli

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2021, 11:55:19 AM »

Shawn.. say all of what you’ve posted links to is true.

Now what?

If God is directing all of it.. ?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

lareli

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2021, 12:44:08 PM »

Here’s something interesting that is not theory not debatable, google ‘Pfizer criminal history’ and the first thing to pop up is an excerpt from the nih.gov website detailing the ‘habitual’ corruption of the company.

“Pfizer has been a “habitual offender,” persistently engaging in illegal and corrupt marketing practices, bribing physicians and suppressing adverse trial results. Since 2002 the company and its subsidiaries have been assessed $3 billion in criminal convictions, civil penalties and jury awards.”

Yet there’s a massive propaganda push to make you believe that if you don’t trust them and take their vaccine then you are an awful person and you are literally killing people because you are so selfish.

Also not theory or debatable,

Rev 9:21
Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Rev 18:23
..... for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.

“Sorceries”
Strong's Definitions: †φαρμακεία pharmakeía, far-mak-i'-ah; from G5332; medication ("pharmacy"), i.e. (by extension) magic (literally or figuratively):—sorcery, witchcraft.

My opinion,
‘Trust the science’ and ‘experts say’ or ‘experts believe’ functions as the ‘thus sayeth the lord’ of false prophets..

But it is all because God wants it to be so what can I do except say “your will be done”?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 12:51:02 PM by lareli »
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 23 queries.