> Off Topic Discussions

Was covid planned?

(1/6) > >>

Shawn Fainn:
I just watched this video from 2018 where this guy had basically predicted everything that we're going through now.

https://youtu.be/wdjQFKDbXT0

Is he just crazy, or was he maybe right? Was covid perhaps part of some grand plan?

I'm curious as to what you guys think..

ZekeSr:

--- Quote from: Shawn from Georgia on December 20, 2020, 01:56:48 AM ---I just watched this video from 2018 where this guy had basically predicted everything that we're going through now
Is he just crazy, or was he maybe right? Was covid perhaps part of some grand plan?
I'm curious as to what you guys think..
--- End quote ---

I wish  sometimes that people like Mr. Imbriano would come across a little less "off the wall" because they often have good information to be investigated, even if not all of it turns out to be valid. With that being said, he is uncannily on target with certain of his claims. I do not believe there is sufficient evidence to assert that Covid-19 was deliberately unleashed. But there is quite a bit of evidence that it is being taken advantage of. Ironically, on October 18, 2019 (only a few short months prior to the real outbreak) there was a mock pandemic "exercise" called Event 201 cohosted by Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, John Hopkins Center, and the World Economic Forum. In that exercise, there was a  pandemic with a fictional corona virus called CAPS. It was treated and discussed as an actual event in progress. 

While it comes across as simply a well needed preparedness exercise by concerned entities, in my opinion, it is not quite so altruistic when one gets a peek behind the curtain. I don't want to say too much for fear of this becoming political. But this rises to something far beyond simple two sided politics and into the so-called "New World Order." All the involved groups in this exercise along with many other "elite entities" are also involved in trying to initiate "The Great Reset" which would be a total revamping and merging of the world's corporate, economic and governmental systems into one triune element. This is not a conspiracy theory. It is an open book which can be easily confirmed, as they are not hiding it. And one of the elements deemed necessary for the reset is a collapsing of the capitalist system due to a crisis such as a global pandemic.

The World Economic Forum, spearheaded by klaus Schwab is at the forefront of the movement. His book on the subject is readily available on Amazon.

The World Economic Forum, instrumental in Event 201, is now calling for a “balanced and inclusive response that makes economies and societies future-proof”, titled ‘The Great Reset’.

The justification for a radical transformation of the world has been made possible with COVID-19, and on closer examination, the upcoming forum mirrors plans detailed in the Agenda 2030 document.
  August 6, 2020 Prepare for Change by Edward Morgan

Here are some excerpts from event 201. There is no discussion of The Great Reset included in these videos. But notice in the second video that the concern is not for "the little guy", but rather for those who are "too big to fail."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQt7pcVlcEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRmlumcN_s

Mike

AwesomeSavior:
If you realize that Bill and Melinda Gates are evil, you can then draw the correct conclusion.

indianabob:
Hi folks,

If this is true...and I do believe that people are that bad and that selfish, then it is time for God to take control and put down all resistance by destroying most of what mankind has built to worship in the place of the true God. When that happens and we don't know the time of course, but when it happens advanced Western nations filled with many "good" people will not be exempted from the destruction and suffering.
Of course God can protect any believer where they live, but the average person in Europe or America is not a believer and is not worshipping the true God as defined in scripture. They may be ignorant and involved in false worship without understanding why it is false, but God has not promised to save them out of it and they will lose their lives just as easily as the openly evil person.
Matt 5:45
Just as God brings rain on the just and the unjust, God also brings destruction on all equally whether they be a nice person or a nasty person. ALL have sinned and come short...your relatives and my relatives, it does not matter.
Heb 12:11
Now no chastening seems to be joyful for the present, but painful; nevertheless, afterward it yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness to those who have been trained by it.
Indiana Bob

Dennis Vogel:
Isa 45:7  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. 

Ecc 1:13 I gapplied »my heart to inquiring- and › exploring- iby wisdom onconcerning all wthat is done under the heavens: It is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them iby it. 

Probably why we should not judge in this life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version