bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Was covid planned?  (Read 8540 times)

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Was covid planned?
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2021, 01:25:30 PM »

It's my observation that the push for everyone to get the current flu shots has increased more over the past 20 years or so.
Is that likely to be abated any time in the near future? I doubt it.

Joel

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2021, 05:56:28 PM »

Shawn.. say all of what you’ve posted links to is true.

Now what?

If God is directing all of it.. ?

Yes, ultimately God's will WILL be done.. but i still feel we have to do our part, no matter how small it is.. even if it's a losing battle and what we do makes very little difference in the outcome. Because God will judge our heart/intent in the process, and that's what matters.

That's how i see it anyway. God bless

lareli

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 07:17:05 PM »

Now what?

Yes, ultimately God's will WILL be done.. but i still feel we have to do our part, no matter how small it is.. even if it's a losing battle and what we do makes very little difference in the outcome. Because God will judge our heart/intent in the process, and that's what matters.

I guess what I am asking you is what you think our part is? Or ‘your’ part I should say, as I’m sure that just as there are different parts to a body, surely there must be different ‘parts’ for us to play in this drama.. I have a thought of what my part is but I want to hear yours as well. I have my perspective of what’s happening but I’d like to know what you see as well.

Feel free to pm me so that you can speak freely.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 07:31:57 PM »

Now what?

I guess what I am asking you is what you think our part is? Or ‘your’ part I should say, as I’m sure that just as there are different parts to a body, surely there must be different ‘parts’ for us to play in this drama.. I have a thought of what my part is but I want to hear yours as well. I have my perspective of what’s happening but I’d like to know what you see as well.

Feel free to pm me so that you can speak freely.

Just to warn others. Expose evil, and do our part to resist. Pray, prepare, etc. I think we're facing hard times ahead.

zander

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2021, 09:58:24 AM »

Hello, I am from the UK and I do not believe any of this real.  OK there may be a "virus" that has done the rounds but for me that is where it stops.  It is the flu, rebranded.

When God said "I will send great deception so they will believe a lie", I do not think that just meant things about christendom and hell.  I believe it was also meant about worldly issues and this is one of them.

The evidence simply doesn't back any of this up.  It is a hoax of gargantuan proportions and some people are going to pay a very heavy price for it in judgement.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2021, 01:13:36 PM »

Up is down, left is right, black is white. Nothing you see in the media is what it seems. Every lie will be revealed.

The enemy had been entrenched for decades and beyond, worldwide. Operation Warp Speed is not about a flu virus.

What makes for a good movie? Great actors/effects?  Careful walking the stairs.

The Greatest Show on Earth; Cecil B. DeMille would blush.

Many that you think are alive are dead; many that you think are dead are alive.

As we know, you walk through the darkness before you see the light.

Deliverance coming...

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 23 queries.