bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: People will Start Dying a Few Months after the First mRNA Vaccination  (Read 4974 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member

I'm not trying to scare anyone but how would I feel if it turns out to be true and I did not post it? So I have to post it just in case.

This woman has good credentials but you'll have to decide for yourself. I decided months ago that I'm going to wait at least a year.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LOJsa31LAr31/

Dolores is an inventor, founder and shareholder of companies, has been granted & licensed patents in Europe, USA & worldwide with applications in improving the early accurate diagnosis of disease (auto immune diseases & cancer).

With more than 20 years expertise in high-throughput protein & antibody array, proteomics technology development, automation & biomedical applications in biomarker discovery, diagnostics & personalised medicine.

Abednego

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: People will Start Dying a Few Months after the First mRNA Vaccination
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 06:42:25 PM »

I'm not convinced the FDA had my best interests at heart when they said it's ok for me to ingest aspartame, so I'm all for waiting even though they say the vaccine is ok.
Dan 3:17  If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king.

indianabob

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2021, 01:01:45 AM »

Friend Dennis,
I agree with your publishing of this information.
I would also like  to remind everyone that if they are coerced to take the vaccine that they may avail themselves of sincere heartfelt prayer to our Lord that there be no ill effects.
God knows our hearts and understands that we trust in Him more than so called science.
So follow your own conscience, but trust in God above all... :)

I'm not trying to scare anyone but how would I feel if it turns out to be true and I did not post it? So I have to post it just in case.

This woman has good credentials but you'll have to decide for yourself. I decided months ago that I'm going to wait at least a year.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LOJsa31LAr31/

Dolores is an inventor, founder and shareholder of companies, has been granted & licensed patents in Europe, USA & worldwide with applications in improving the early accurate diagnosis of disease (auto immune diseases & cancer).

With more than 20 years expertise in high-throughput protein & antibody array, proteomics technology development, automation & biomedical applications in biomarker discovery, diagnostics & personalised medicine.

octoberose

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 03:38:45 AM »

I’m glad you published this . And I like that she’s not sensational but seems to know what she’s talking about .  I’ve already decided I won’t  be taking this vaccine . But it’s very good to be reminded  that God is in control , no matter what .

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2021, 05:34:57 PM »

I believe Dr Lorraine Day when she says that vaccines has never been proven to work.. and are actually part of a eugenics program. Definitely not taking it.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2021, 02:51:44 AM »

Just want to wedge a little note in here in response to Bob's comment.  To those who do not feel coerced but confident and happy in your decision to take the vaccination, Jesus is Lord.  Fear not.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

indianabob

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2021, 03:25:26 PM »

Thank you Dave for the helpful addition.
Much appreciated.
Ole Robert B.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2021, 03:04:14 AM »

Just want to wedge a little note in here in response to Bob's comment.  To those who do not feel coerced but confident and happy in your decision to take the vaccination, Jesus is Lord.  Fear not.

After watching countless videos already of people having severe adverse effects already, i wouldn't be so quick to advise people to be 'confident and happy' in their decision to take these vaccines.. Be careful what advice you give.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2021, 08:36:27 AM »

I don't recognize the authority or even the ability of any person on this forum--including me-- to dispense medical advice to any other individual, member or reader.  Consequently, my well wishes are intended only for those who have and are planning to live their lives according to whatever considerations move them most.

Are you quite sure that you are not giving medical advice?  And are you so all-fired certain that if people follow it that no harm will come to them?  Maybe you ARE certain.  Your certainty means absolutely nothing to me.

I've seen examples of the quality and character of your sources of information.  I don't believe you have seen a SINGLE authentic and truthful video about serious side-effects (not counting allergic reactions), much less "countless" such...though I do think you believe you have.

Of course I could be wrong.  Could you?  I'm watching closely to see what unfolds in the purpose of God
« Last Edit: January 14, 2021, 08:42:40 AM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2021, 11:44:01 AM »

There are videos from doctors and other healthcare workers saying they will not take the vaccine. Here are just two news articles:

https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/12/one-third-of-healthcare-worker-union-members-wont-get-covid-vaccine/

https://nypost.com/2021/01/01/alarming-number-of-us-health-care-workers-are-refusing-covid-19-vaccine/

Again, educate yourself and decide.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2021, 02:53:28 PM »

mRna or messenger RNA is a brand spanking new unknown that was rushed to production.  I'll give the President points for 'warp speed' but vaccine makers are indemnified from harm by law from their products.  With hundreds of billions of dollars on the line the first handful of companies that have a vaccine certified stand to rake in an incredible amount of money.  I don't have to stretch my imagination to think that some of the normal precautions were waived and some short cuts used to bring this to market. 

To have a vaccine in bulk within a twelve month timespan has never been done before and even if all of the players are aboveboard and are exercising due care in the end at best you are a guinea pig.  And even if there are no short term health problems this thing does modify your DNA and for the younger people especially we simply don't know what this could do to them as they age.  For a virus that currently has a sub 1% case fatality rate if you do a risk/benefit analysis I'm not sure it weighs in the favor of taking an unproven vaccine...at least for me it doesn't.

lareli

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2021, 05:30:02 PM »

There’s so much information to sift through when it comes to this type of stuff and I’m not nearly smart enough to understand it. ‘Experts’ on both sides of the debate and ‘studies’ that can be cited to prove and also disprove all of the info surrounding vaccines.

It’s close to impossible to know for sure what is ‘true’. But one thing I think I can know for certain is that vaccines can be safe and effective.. for some people. And vaccines can be absolutely harmful, ineffective and possibly deadly.. for some people.

Because of this I cannot judge anyone for their decision to get it or not. Because of this I also cannot trust anyone be it a Dr or media source that tells me, as a blanket statement, that vaccines are safe and effective. Because that’s just dishonest. I also cannot trust any Dr who tells me that the risk of an adverse reaction is acceptable when considering the benefit. Because the individual who is taking the risk is the only one who gets to decide what an acceptable risk is.
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2021, 01:12:58 AM »

What Doctors around the world are saying about the covid vaccine..

https://theresistance.video/watch?id=5febc6a8c3c5ce1ce2f5f8d7&

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2021, 06:15:11 AM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 23 queries.