bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jesys, God?  (Read 4583 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Jesys, God?
« on: August 24, 2006, 11:05:51 AM »

> L Ray Smith,
>
> Thanks for your web site. It is very interesting and new to my
> understanding.
>
> I am a little confused about the deity of Jesus. I have read your
> writings and I understand
>
> where you say God the father, Jesus the son of God but, is Jesus God,
> you declare yes, does that mean there are two Gods?
>
> I have seen the hostility from people in regard to your beliefs as
> read from your web site, however I do not
> have any ill intent and only seek to understand God,
>
> Thanks once again the things you have put forth are a huge challenge
> to the beliefs I have taken for granted.
>
> Thank you,
> Kevin

Dear Kevin:

I explain this in my paper on the trinity. Jesus said "I [that's one] and My Father [that's two] ARE ONE"  (John 10:30).  Believe it or not, Kevin, I did not make up that statement. It is in the Bible.  So how can two be one?  When they are IN EACH OTHER.  Even two people can be "one."  Jesus said so:  "And [Jesus] said: 'For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and cleave [be joined] to his wife: and they TWAIN shall be ONE flesh" (Matt. 19:6).

Here is how Jesus tells us this is possible in the spirit:  "Neithor pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe one Me through their word; That they ALL may be ONE;as [as means, 'here's how'] Thou, Father, are IN ME, and I IN THEE, that they also may be ONE IN US...."

But what is the mechanism by which more than one can still BE ONE? It is SPIRITUAL:  "What? Know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is ONE body? For two, says He, shall be ONE flesh.  But he that is joined unto the Lord IS ONE SPIRIT"  (I Cor. 6:17).

There it is.  It is by SPIRIT that two can be joined as ONE.  It is by SPIRIT that millions of Believers can be joined as ONE with God.  And Jesus and His Father have the SAME SPIRIT!  To bad that the whole world of Christendom refuses to believe this Truth.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 22 queries.