bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wendy  (Read 4618 times)

Wendy

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Wendy
« on: March 30, 2021, 07:16:08 AM »

Does anyone know if there are any meetings held in ohio anywhere tks

indianabob

Re: Wendy
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 01:18:29 PM »

Hello Wendy,

Welcome to the forum.
Your introduction leads me to believe that you have questions you would like to discuss face to face.
If true that is a natural desire, but difficult to have in this world since we who believe are so scattered around the nations where we live.
Perhaps you would do better by providing us a few questions that may address your personal concerns.

I'm sure that there are many readers who would love to help.

Indiana Bob

Wendy

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 09:23:58 PM »

Hello Wendy,

Welcome to the forum.
Your introduction leads me to believe that you have questions you would like to discuss face to face.
If true that is a natural desire, but difficult to have in this world since we who believe are so scattered around the nations where we live.
Perhaps you would do better by providing us a few questions that may address your personal concerns.

Indiana Bob
Hello Wendy,

Welcome to the forum.

Indiana Bob
hi Indiana Bob thanks for writing back. I m glad to finally get on here . I've been watching Ray's videos and ready his stuff. God sure opened up his mind to alot of stuff .wish he was around would of love to have met him. Ive been to many churches and non have never made any sense .Glad I finally was able to hear the truth praise God for that .I'm free now from bondage. I'm still learning how to send messages so if I'm not doing it right that's why. Blessings to everyone,   wendy

waterfall77

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 11:07:26 AM »

Hi Wendy, 
Like Indiana Bob said we're all scattered , that can make it hard at times. This is a good website to ask any question,  and listen to like minded people.
I'm  from Michigan,  upper Michigan.

Welcome, Aubrey

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 11:28:12 AM »

Welcome to the forum Wendy,
The members are a wonderful and blessed group of people who are always
helpful and very Knowledgeable with a great love for the Lord. As Aubrey said
we are all scattered. I’m in Nova Scotia.

God be praised, Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Wendy

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2021, 08:16:36 PM »

Thanks Aubrey and Pamela I'm glad to be on here with like minded people .Ray talked about so much I listen to him every night and still am awed by Gods plan for man kind.i would of love to have been able to attend Ray's conference s and get his notes. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.        God bless all
                               Wendy

Wendy

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2021, 03:06:01 AM »

I was wonder if there are any chat rooms with people of like mind who are on. Still  makes me laugh everytime I hear Ray say wrong pale face on his videos .  I would like to ask a prayer request for my daughter shes pregnant and due in July been a rough pregnancy and shes and baby are fine so far praise God . Tks praise God ..    wendy

waterfall77

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2021, 01:15:09 PM »

Hi Wendy, this is where we chat. The first page you come to has different categories to choose from . There's general discussion, off topic, testimony and prayer request. Just click on one and start a post. And people will respond.
Sometimes there are not a lot of people posting and other times theres alot of people posting.
Definitely praying for your daughter.  Hope this helps.
Aubrey

Wendy

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2021, 02:28:15 AM »

Thanks Aubrey for the prayers so far my daughter Heaven and her baby are doing good .Shes due in end of June. I wish more people would post I love hearing from people .I listen to Ray's audios everyday and learn something new all the time .with the tough times were living in it's nice to listen to the truth being spoken and knowing that all this is only temporary. God bless all
Wendy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 22 queries.