> General Discussions

Wendy

(1/2) > >>

Wendy:
Does anyone know if there are any meetings held in ohio anywhere tks

indianabob:
Hello Wendy,

Welcome to the forum.
Your introduction leads me to believe that you have questions you would like to discuss face to face.
If true that is a natural desire, but difficult to have in this world since we who believe are so scattered around the nations where we live.
Perhaps you would do better by providing us a few questions that may address your personal concerns.

I'm sure that there are many readers who would love to help.

Indiana Bob

Wendy:

--- Quote from: indianabob on March 30, 2021, 01:18:29 PM ---Hello Wendy,

Welcome to the forum.
Your introduction leads me to believe that you have questions you would like to discuss face to face.
If true that is a natural desire, but difficult to have in this world since we who believe are so scattered around the nations where we live.
Perhaps you would do better by providing us a few questions that may address your personal concerns.

Indiana Bob

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: indianabob on March 30, 2021, 01:18:29 PM ---Hello Wendy,

Welcome to the forum.

Indiana Bob

--- End quote ---
hi Indiana Bob thanks for writing back. I m glad to finally get on here . I've been watching Ray's videos and ready his stuff. God sure opened up his mind to alot of stuff .wish he was around would of love to have met him. Ive been to many churches and non have never made any sense .Glad I finally was able to hear the truth praise God for that .I'm free now from bondage. I'm still learning how to send messages so if I'm not doing it right that's why. Blessings to everyone,   wendy

waterfall77:
Hi Wendy, 
Like Indiana Bob said we're all scattered , that can make it hard at times. This is a good website to ask any question,  and listen to like minded people.
I'm  from Michigan,  upper Michigan.

Welcome, Aubrey

Musterseed:
Welcome to the forum Wendy,
The members are a wonderful and blessed group of people who are always
helpful and very Knowledgeable with a great love for the Lord. As Aubrey said
we are all scattered. I’m in Nova Scotia.

God be praised, Pamela

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version