bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't find a certain email from Ray about Hilkiah / Josiah  (Read 2153 times)

nshan

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Can't find a certain email from Ray about Hilkiah / Josiah
« on: April 16, 2021, 02:25:46 AM »

At least I think it was an email. Anyway a reader asked something pertaining to the law and Ray replied with something along the lines of "did you remember that they LOST the book of the law?" and quoted a scripture. I know the scriptures now but can't find the email.

Here they are (KJV translation):

2Ki 22:8  And Hilkiah the high priest said unto Shaphan the scribe, I have found the book of the law in the house of the LORD. And Hilkiah gave the book to Shaphan, and he read it. 
2Ki 22:9  And Shaphan the scribe came to the king, and brought the king word again, and said, Thy servants have gathered the money that was found in the house, and have delivered it into the hand of them that do the work, that have the oversight of the house of the LORD. 
2Ki 22:10  And Shaphan the scribe shewed the king, saying, Hilkiah the priest hath delivered me a book. And Shaphan read it before the king. 
2Ki 22:11  And it came to pass, when the king had heard the words of the book of the law, that he rent his clothes. 

---

2Ch 34:14  And when they brought out the money that was brought into the house of the LORD, Hilkiah the priest found a book of the law of the LORD given by Moses. 
2Ch 34:15  And Hilkiah answered and said to Shaphan the scribe, I have found the book of the law in the house of the LORD. And Hilkiah delivered the book to Shaphan. 
2Ch 34:16  And Shaphan carried the book to the king, and brought the king word back again, saying, All that was committed to thy servants, they do it. 
2Ch 34:17  And they have gathered together the money that was found in the house of the LORD, and have delivered it into the hand of the overseers, and to the hand of the workmen. 
2Ch 34:18  Then Shaphan the scribe told the king, saying, Hilkiah the priest hath given me a book. And Shaphan read it before the king. 
2Ch 34:19  And it came to pass, when the king had heard the words of the law, that he rent his clothes. 
--

It's not super important but if anyone ever finds it let me know. I thought there was something else in that email I should know but forgot it
Psalm 17:8 - Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings.
Psalm 27:13-14; Psalm 34:18-19;
Psalm 17:15 - As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 22 queries.