bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mockingbird Media  (Read 3500 times)

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Mockingbird Media
« on: March 31, 2021, 04:19:04 PM »

The following short video is why I warn people not to get their news from the mainstream:

https://youtu.be/q_hGKT5FI78

The vast majority have endured (are enduring) this for decades without their realization; straight out of Nazi Germany.

They will be brought down and exposed to the masses, like Oz behind the curtain.

The Evergreen company's container ship was no coincidence. (Is there a significance to that name?).

More "strange" stories forthcoming.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
Re: Mockingbird Media
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2021, 07:04:04 PM »

I've watched this for about 25 years. I still have a 10' satellite dish (but have not used it in years because of the Internet) and I would see subscription news services broadcast these talking points from satellites to local broadcast news around the US.

You cannot expect TV stations with a relatively small number of viewers to have their own reporters all over the world. They don't have that kind of money. So they use these services.

This is not a big deal.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 02:47:27 PM »

As a friend of mine has stated:

Who is writing the script for those stations, and for what reason?

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2021, 06:20:56 PM »

Associated Press, Reuters News Service, etc. are subscription service's.

The above write them for TV stations so they don't have to write the scripts themselves. The TV stations don't have the reporters, writers or producers to do it themselves.

"Reuters is a news agency that covers breaking news in markets, business, politics, entertainment and technology sectors.

Reuters's headquarters is in London, England. Reuters has a revenue of $339.9M, and 4,399 employees. Reuters's main competitors are WSJ, Associated Press and Aljazeera. As of February 2020, Reuters has 4.2M fans on Facebook and 18.6M followers on Twitter."

https://www.owler.com/company/reuters
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 06:23:30 PM by Dennis Vogel »

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2021, 08:14:54 AM »

There is really nothing new here except the power of the press is more and more concentrated.  In the U.S. now 7 major corporations basically own the video, radio and print media.

A simple exercise that I have done with people in the past is to postulate that three different people are standing on a street corner and witness an accident.  These three different people are pretty much going to say the same thing but in different ways through their individual perspective.  They all saw the accident somewhat differently.

Now consider with the media we used to have three major networks of ABC, CBS and NBC and then CNN in 1980 made a forth.  Fast forward a few years and Fox came on the scene and many others.  Even sticking to the big 5 on any given story you will have at least 5 different anchors, each newscast has editors, producers, several on scene reporters, videographers, ect.  On any given story you should have slightly different takes on it with some differences as there are hundreds of people involved.

And yet, regardless of what channel you might watch, print media or radio station the talking points and 'spin' are almost identical.  Would be functionally impossible if every network and their people were independent and doing their own investigations and reporting.  Instead it's almost boilerplate with Fox being the outlier but they also being corporate media have their own issues as well as we've seen in the last several months.

Today more than ever it's imperative that 'His sheep hear His voice and the voice of a stranger they will not follow.'

A lot of strange voices today that do not speak the truth both secular and religious.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2021, 08:18:50 AM by Arion »

arion

• Marquette, MI
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2021, 08:17:50 AM »

I've watched this for about 25 years. I still have a 10' satellite dish (but have not used it in years because of the Internet) and I would see subscription news services broadcast these talking points from satellites to local broadcast news around the US.

A few years ago I installed a brand new C-band dish and would never go back to subscription TV.  I don't know the last time you fired up your dish but all the analog stuff is gone and it's all digital and there are a lot of good things available across the arc.  I also have a motorized KU band dish of 4' size and have watched a lot of uplinks over the years from on scene reporters back to the network and have seen and heard things that have never made it to broadcast.  It's amazing what some notable personalities say when they think that only the people in the network control room are watching.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2021, 11:36:48 AM »

A few years ago I installed a brand new C-band dish and would never go back to subscription TV.  I don't know the last time you fired up your dish but all the analog stuff is gone and it's all digital and there are a lot of good things available across the arc.  I also have a motorized KU band dish of 4' size and have watched a lot of uplinks over the years from on scene reporters back to the network and have seen and heard things that have never made it to broadcast.  It's amazing what some notable personalities say when they think that only the people in the network control room are watching.

My dish has C and Ku but I'm sure the alignment has been ruined by hurricane near misses over the years. I started to lose interest when they scrambled all the digital Canadian feeds.

I especially remember a Miss America live feed where in the commercials the off-stage talking heads would critic all the young ladies and the on-stage talent.

arion

• Marquette, MI
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2021, 02:15:34 PM »

The CTV mux on 107 west has always been free to air no encryption.  It's 4020 V Sr 30000

https://www.tvrosat.com/cgi-bin/charts.cgi?button=Search%20Channels&channel_band=All&channel_encryption=All&satellite_location=107.3:Anik%20F1R/Anik%20G1

You can get a digital receiver for about $100 on up now and use the old analog tuner as a mover.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2021, 02:32:39 PM »

The CTV mux on 107 west has always been free to air no encryption.  It's 4020 V Sr 30000

https://www.tvrosat.com/cgi-bin/charts.cgi?button=Search%20Channels&channel_band=All&channel_encryption=All&satellite_location=107.3:Anik%20F1R/Anik%20G1

You can get a digital receiver for about $100 on up now and use the old analog tuner as a mover.

Thanks, I have digital receiver and I may see if it still works. I'd say it's been off at least 10 years. But I have two new actuator arms in my closet.

My real problem is my dish is on a 14' pole attached to the house. I needed to get that high because of all the trees around my house. But I'm no longer willing to get up on the roof to re-align the dish. I'll be 78 in a few months.

zander

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2021, 05:43:11 PM »

It's interesting when one states that Reuters has "competitors". They do have competition in the sense of advertising revenue but in reality, mainstream agencies just broadly say the same thing.  They are a monolithic entity of monotonous rubbish.

I will always remember when Ray once wrote something along the likes of:

It is stronger to deceive people when you mix truth with lies.  And that is what they do.  Half truths, lies, assumptions and omissions = deception.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 21 queries.