bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Finding a hard copy of one of Ray's teachings  (Read 2325 times)

Wordsmaker

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
Finding a hard copy of one of Ray's teachings
« on: April 16, 2021, 04:14:29 PM »

Hi everyone,

It's been awhile since i've been on here and i don't remember how to find one of Ray's teachings.  I've watched the video over on YouTube but if there's a hard copy on this site, i would really like to find it.  That way i could print it off and then read it through or find the exact section i'd like to study.  The name of this teaching is, "Scripture Proves God Will Save Everyone".  It's in two parts.  When you see this, please let me know if there is a place on the site where it can be found.

Thanks,

carl

P.S.  The next challenge that i'll have is seeing if i can find my way back here where i posted this...

HoneyLamb56

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Finding a hard copy of one of Ray's teachings
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 05:37:33 PM »

Hi Carl:  I think what you're looking for may be "Does All Mean All"; if you look below the section Introductions/Announcements & more of Ray's teachings, there is a section titled "Child Boards"; in there you can select transcripts of Ray's audios.

Diane

Wordsmaker

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Finding a hard copy of one of Ray's teachings
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2021, 10:52:56 PM »

Hi Diane,

It took me a little bit but i found it.  It was right where you said that it would be.  I doubt that i would have been able to find that without your help.  I'm very much thankful for that!

carl
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.