> General Discussions

Evil

(1/3) > >>

Wendy:
       I was listening to Ray's audio on Being born  anew in the  Kingdom of God. Ray mentioned when there was just God where was the evil ? How did God know evil ? Does anyone have Ray's notes on this subject or any thoughts on it .                          God bless all
                                      Wendy

ZekeSr:
Hello Wendy,

I know Ray has stated in one or more of his talks that we really don’t know what God may possibly have put Himself through or endured prior to creation in order to gain wisdom which would include the knowledge of both good and evil. Unfortunately, I can’t’ remember the specific talk/s. But I do remember Ray mentioning these particulars:

Isa 45:7  I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Proverbs 8:22-31 New Century Version
22 "I, wisdom, was with the Lord when he began his work, long before he made anything else. 23 I [wisdom]was created in the very beginning, even before the world began. 24 I [wisdom] was born before there were oceans, or springs overflowing with water, 25 before the hills were there, before the mountains were put in place. 26 God had not made the earth or fields, not even the first dust of the earth. 27 I was there when God put the skies in place, when he stretched the horizon over the oceans, 28 when he made the clouds above and put the deep underground springs in place. 29 I was there when he ordered the sea not to go beyond the borders he had set. I was there when he laid the earth's foundation. 30 I was like a child by his side. I was delighted every day, enjoying his presence all the time, 31 enjoying the whole world, and delighted with all its people.

Mike

Wendy:
Thanks for your input Mike .I've been thinking about it lately about did God the father have a life might have had before Jesus and everything else was created.
I was also thinking about the dinosaurs and what led to there extinction. Like did they live at first with out eating each other in peace then evil came and then they'd eat and kill one another .definitely alot to think about .amazing world our great Father created .and I live when I learn more about him .
            God bless all
             Wendy

ZekeSr:

--- Quote from: Wendy on May 03, 2021, 11:04:03 PM ---Thanks for your input Mike .I've been thinking about it lately about did God the father have a life might have had before Jesus and everything else was created.
I was also thinking about the dinosaurs and what led to there extinction. Like did they live at first with out eating each other in peace then evil came and then they'd eat and kill one another .definitely alot to think about .amazing world our great Father created .and I live when I learn more about him .
            God bless all
             Wendy

--- End quote ---

Hi Wendy,
No, I don't believe that all the dinosaurs were ever living together in peace. Up to this time, I'm pretty sure that carnivores have always been carnivores and herbivores have always been prey to the carnivores.
By-the-way, ironically, I just realized that Ray's talk on "Does God Learn?" is posted right on the Bible-Truths' page just above the Lake of Fire series. Like all of his material it's well worth your time.

Mike

Rene:
Hi Wendy,

On the subject of evil, the Concordant Literal Bible translation of Ecclesiastes 1:13 says:

"I applied my heart to inquiring− and exploring− by wisdom concerning all that is done under the heavens: It is an experience of evil Elohim has given to the sons of humanity to humble them by it."

This translation of this scripture was a revelation to me when Ray first pointed it out in a bible study. I have meditated on this truth often as I grapple with the evils in this world. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version