bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jordan Peterson, Steven Fry - Good and Evil - L Ray Smith Explains (YouTube)  (Read 10232 times)

octoberose

• Bible-Truths Forum Member

Oh Doug , I’m so very sorry .  Anything you would like to share we are here to listen .  I can only imagine what you are going through . Praying for Gods peace to envelop you .

Doug

Hi Octoberrose

Sherrine went thru much, starting with colon surgery early December. The colon cancer had spread also to lungs. Then in late January she had to have hysterectomy due to enlarged uterus putting pressure on the kidneys. At the same time they reattached the bladder. 6 weeks latter back in hospital for pneumonia and sepsis from when I was kicked out of er we did not know if she would survive night. Stayed in hospital for a week. We tried many natural remedies to no avail. Even had she decided on chemo due to being so weak she could not have done. Then in May back in hospital er due to breathing and stayed a week and went from there to hospice for 10 days before passing. Everyday for 6 months was either horrible medical news or some challenge or horrifying symptoms. Decisions were excruciating and constant crying and stress. Little sleep. Her passing brings some comfort in she no longer suffers. However due to my health condition even on a good day feel stress. This has just put on steroids. The grief, loneliness and fear just are crushing. I can not get thru on my own. It will be only God that if it is His will can I survive this.

octoberose

What terrible trauma she and you went through.  This is the hard part of being a group online- we are not there to sit with you or make a meal or get to know Sherrine in person.  But our prayers are real.
  I don't know what else to say because my heart is heavy for you and it's hard to know how to help from so far away. May God show His love on you as you navigate life without Sherrine.   

Shawn Fainn

I create and edit these videos - Thank you

YouTube just suggested this video:  https://youtu.be/olEMIvO18wg  which shows Jordan Peterson talking once more about Good and Evil. So out of curiosity I searched for "good and evil Jordan Peterson" on YouTube and about a dozen videos came up and I sure I could have found many more.

It seems Jordan Peterson has struggled with the concept of 'good and evil' for many years.

Would love to see more of these type videos.. would probably be great to introduce more people to Ray's teachings from other audiences. Anyway, it was a good idea. Good job brother.

Shawn Fainn

This is very difficult to write. Sherrine passed away on May 31. The grief, loneliness, fear are just overwhelming. It is hard right now to see coming out of this. I am praying God give me strength and draw me to Him. Few friends or family. Feel so isolated but that leaves me totally dependent on God.

Doug

Very sorry for your loss Doug. You'll be in my prayers

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace

You're only as happy as your least happy child.

Jordan Peterson and his daughter have been in hell for years with severe digestive problems that cause a lot of pain. His daughter for all or most of her life. He knows evil very well.

Very true Dennis.

https://youtu.be/HLWgVpmo1e0
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace

Doug, I'm happy you decided to share some of what you and Sherrine experienced because it's part of the neccesary grieving process. The love, support and prayers from others is a big part of being able to endure such a brutal thing as death.
My support and prayers will continue.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator

You're only as happy as your least happy child.

Jordan Peterson and his daughter have been in hell for years with severe digestive problems that cause a lot of pain. His daughter for all or most of her life. He knows evil very well.

Very true Dennis.

https://youtu.be/HLWgVpmo1e0

Thank you for the link.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson

Funny a bit how different paths/circles we seem to run in.  I'd never heard of Jordan Peterson, but I do know a bit about Stephen Fry....only not from his atheism. 

Hang in there Doug.  So sorry for your loss and pain.  Endure to the end, and you'll be saved.  Treat yourself kindly.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Heidi

My friends, I have been inspired to quote the following from a book written by Andrew Jukes, "Four Views of Christ"

It seems the same problem follows every generation because it was written in 1853!

"The cross is meant to make men displeased with themselves, to humble and abase them.  How then can it be so preached as to please all men? 

Well, a way has been found.  Let us say to men, "thank God you're not like others", you are not like this one or that one.....by preaching even truth, lay to men's souls the flattering unction that they, whom we address, are not as other men, and they will be well pleased with themselves, and the truth shall seem to have acquired many friends.

But let the true cross be brought before men, the death of self in all its forms, the end of righteousness and strength and will as sons of Adam; let us show that participation with the sufferings of Christ into which the Holy Spirit leads us - the life in things that are unseen, in righteousness, joy, and peace, which takes away even the desire to have something  or to be something here; let this be preached in life and word, and we shall find the offence of the cross remains,  now as of old, a stumbling block, not least to those who thank God that they are "not other men"

Preachers are trying to "make the best of both worlds "  The Christian now can show the heathen how to get more out of this world than they knew before; not resurrection, but power in the flesh; not the Holy Spirit, but learning and wealth; not Christ at God's right hand, and we in Him, but discoveries, blessings and institutions here.

Christ and His Apostles lost this world.  They could not, or did not, make the best of both;"

We are to be as Christ was when He walked upon the Earth. 

To me, here a little and there a little,  line upon line, precept upon precept.  With wisdom and knowledge and the Holy Spirit working in us we can, piece by piece, join this beautiful living Word.

I read a lot of different people's work, I get fed every day by my Heavenly Father because I don't put my trust in Jordan Peterson, Steven Fry, Ray Smith (his is the most accurate), Andrew Jukes, Knoch etc.  They all (with one exception) hit and miss in some of their teachings, but what I do get is, here a little and there a little, line upon line and precept upon precept......

With Ray's study on Foundational Truths it is possible to sift through anything and remember what God says, "seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened"

Ray death left a huge gap but we need to go on and grow and be fed.  Trust God, you will hear Him say to you "this is rubbish, or this is truth, this is scripture"

It's fun and I'm enjoying learning and gaining understanding.

Love
Heidi
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 23 queries.