bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Truths about covid-19 & the so called vaccines ca be found on Dr. Mercolas site  (Read 1974 times)

arion

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather

I really can't get into it on this kind of a forum but I am an ex Army nuclear, chemical and biological warfare defense officer and I wouldn't touch one of these 'vaccines' for any amount of money.  There is no FDA approved Covid vaccine and these are all offered under emergency use authorization which means that you are being experimented upon and this for a disease that kills less than 1% of the population overall.  And the rub of it is none of these vaccines in their product inserts claim to produce any sort of an immunity to Covid infection, only that they lessen the severity of the symptoms.

There are things you can do to build your immune system as well as safe medications that will either prevent Covid from getting a foothold on you or to safely treat you post exposure.  Zinc, HCQ, Ivermectin, Vitamin D3 to name a few.  Everyone has to do what they think is right and with this in particular I hope that everyone is clearly hearing from the Shepherd as the entities that are pushing this do not have our best interest in heart.  IMO

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator

This is a personal decision for everyone.

I choose not to take the vaccine because my health is poor and it could kill me.

You don't hear about this but the vaccine has already killed thousands of people around the world. But granted only a tiny percentage have died after taking the shot.

And you most likely did not hear about this either, Hydroxychloroquine is now approved as a preventative treatment for COVID-19 - The AMA’s statement against the use of HCQ has been reversed. 

https://www.palmerfoundation.com.au/hydroxychloroquine-now-approved-as-a-preventative-treatment-for-covid-19/

"Although this is a retrospective analysis, results suggest that early diagnosis, early isolation, and early treatment of COVID-19 patients, with at least 3 days of HCQ-AZ lead to a significantly better clinical outcome and a faster viral load reduction than other treatments."

Please try and not bring politics into this topic.

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace

Thanks John. Ive benefited greatly from Dr Mercola's knowledge on health.

I'm in agreement with both  arion and Dennis.  As someone who started researching this as soon as we were all locked down, I'm completely settled in the truthful science on it.  In past years I've also done a great deal of research on vaccines in general  and my findings have led me to the decision not to get any of them. For me. It's been a wise choice to rely on my already strong immune system, and it has served me well over the years. I trust God was guiding me in my understanding as well.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 08:14:59 PM by Wanda »
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

indianabob

Well stated Wanda and Dennis and arion,

We need to stay alert and seek wisdom from reliable sources and put our trust in God to carry us through.
Medical science can be a valuable asset when applied appropriately and with much counsel.

Indiana Bob

Shawn Fainn

You don't hear about this but the vaccine has already killed thousands of people around the world. But granted only a tiny percentage have died after taking the shot.

Apparently thousands have died in the US alone within the first few weeks of taking it according to the V.A.E.R.S. reporting system. Some doctors have stated that the system is rarely used, and probably less than 1% of doctors report death and adverse effects.. which is a scary thought as to what the actual numbers would be, if so..

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather

FWIW I have first hand knowledge of this.  One of my employee's had his father die in Florida about a month ago.  He was a 70 year old and other than recovering last year from stage IV cancer that was no longer detectable on any of the scans he was healthy.  On his physician's recommendation he got one of the vaccines.....I think it was the Moderna one.

First injection there was no problem other than having a sore arm which is common.  After the second injection there was a different outcome.  That night he had extreme pain and went to the ER and was diagnosed with multiple blood clots in his extremities.  They admitted him into intensive care and he was in so much pain that even the drugs they had didn't manage the pain so they had to totally sedate him.  The next day he threw a clot and was dead in under a minute.

They never did an autopsy and the cause of death was registered as complications from cancer and blood clots.  There is really no other explanation or anything that happened to him other than his second Covid injection.  The family of course was livid with grief and especially angry with that hospital system that really wanted to sweep his death under the rug and not have it reported to the adverse vaccine reporting system as a death due to a covid vaccine complication. 

Through the tests that were done they did determine he was suffering from blood clots but they certainly didn't want any connection between the vaccine and clot formations.  Of course in this incident the evidence was circumstantial but if there is a reluctance to report these things to the database the likelihood that there are many more deaths and complications than is currently being reported.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 11:05:37 AM by arion »

Joel

• Global Moderator

I come from a large family and we have a member of the family in the hospital now with the covid virus.
Several family members currently work in the healthcare industry, one of my sisters has been taking treatments for breast cancer this past year, her grandson's wife works as a hospital liaison at hospice in their area.
 She told my sister that she recommended she didn't get the vaccine, because she has seen cancer patients that do get it end up in hospice.
The grandson and his wife are both former ER nurses, the grandson is helping take care of his grandfather. My brother-in-law is the one I mentioned that is in the hospital now with covid. He told my sister that his grandfather had the highest antibodies level they had ever seen in a person with covid. They put him on a ventilator a couple days ago, as of now things aren't looking good. He hasn't really been that sickly in all of his 80 years. I was about to leave off that he took the vaccine when it was available to his age group a couple months back.
 Prayers for all that are sick and suffering.

Joel

John9362

I started this post to share the truth with all my brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope these truths help you & helps you to help others (that's a lot of hope & helps) :)

Here is an update from yesterday, please have a listen to this 10 minute interview.

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2021/06/14/covid-19-vaccine-mistake.aspx?ui=3222fdd6bce5dd6aedab8e3146bd649d967923f5dad96dc0aa53ca74a23ad8e3&sd=19000101&cid_source=dnl&cid_medium=email&cid_content=art1HL&cid=20210614&mid=DM903835&rid=1182595591&p4=20140916&p5=

Joel

• Global Moderator

Update;
My brother-in-law passed away July 19, he was in the hospital 48 days.
He was vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine back in January.
Doctors were questioning if he had the vaccine, my sister has proof of that.
 Some nurses at that same hospital are refusing to get vaccinated because of potential side effects like male sterility and danger to expectant mothers.
One nurse was pregnant when she got the vaccine, she became ill and lost her baby.
 A friend of mine didn't get the vaccine, tested positive for COVID, became ill, went in the hospital for four days, came home on oxygen and is doing much better but is still having some lingering things going on with her.
 Neighbors across the street didn't get it either, both have been sick over a week but are also doing better.

Joel

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator

I'm very sorry about your brother-in-law Joel.

Perhaps others may want to see this: https://www.dutchnews.nl/news/2020/12/one-third-of-healthcare-worker-union-members-wont-get-covid-vaccine/

But, I don't know anything about the Dutch News political bias - They may be left, right or neutral.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2021, 06:01:56 PM by Dennis Vogel »

Shawn Fainn

Sorry for your loss, Joel :(

AwesomeSavior

Sorry for your loss, Joel   :-[

May your friend and neighbors feel better soon.

Musterseed

• God is Love

My sincere condolences Joel.

Isaiah 31:6…. Turn to Him from whom people have deeply revolted,
O children of Israel.

In Christ
Pamela 💕
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson

I'm sorry for the loss in your family, Joel.

Reading about the anecdotes mentioned above, this scripture came to mind.

Rom 14:5 ... Let every man be fully persuaded in his own mind. 
Rom 14:6  ...
Rom 14:7  For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 
Rom 14:8  For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 
Rom 14:9  For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living. 
Rom 14:10  But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ. 
Rom 14:11  For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God. 
Rom 14:12  So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God. 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2021, 01:39:12 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Joel

• Global Moderator

Thanks for the good words from all.

Joel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 17 queries.