bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Will we know the hour?  (Read 14136 times)

Porter

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Will we know the hour?
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2021, 02:14:17 AM »

Did Jesus teach using only parables or not? Is the sermon on the mount for the Elect or not? I'm seeing some contradictions from what I've learned on bible-truths.com, so it's confusing to see all this talk of Jesus teaching in a literal sense. I'm not pointing my finger at anyone, as I'm sure I've done the same at one time or another. It's not good or bad, just something that confuses and bothers me sometimes.

I've wondered for a long time now if Jesus ever really left, considering some verses that state He would never leave us. Spirit is invisible, so maybe He just disappeared and will reappear again in the future?

I've also noticed how much Ray grew in the spiritual knowledge of the Lord. Early on in his writings, it often seemed as though Ray gave literal meanings to certain teachings, but later in his writings, he strongly taught in the spirit. It was confusing until I realized this.

I'm not asking for perfect interpretations from anyone, just a baseline of understanding for the foundation we are building on. I'm willing to meet anyone at their personal level of understanding, please do the same for me.

Here's a quote from Ray about "the hour which no one knows". Was Ray wrong, or is there something there? Does "as Christ is so are we" apply to this also? It's from the same audio transcription that Dennis linked.

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,5815.0.html

BUT…. JESUS NEVER SAID WHEN HE WOULD RETURN

Mark 13:32  “But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.”

So do you think that Jesus Christ doesn’t know when He will come back? Well that verse says so, right. But now we’ve got to ask ourselves, how little does Jesus know about His Father, His plan and prophecy? Apparently not very much. He doesn’t even know when He going to come back. Well I have a different take on that.

I just can’t believe Christ doesn’t know when He’s suppose to come. I don’t believe that. But I also believe that this Scripture is true. I know it sounds like a contradiction and it’s only an apparent contradiction, until you put something together. I did put something together.

Why didn’t Jesus know when He was in the flesh, when He would come back to rule the world? Why didn’t He know? His Father didn't tell Him... so only the Father knows? I don’t know, the angels in heaven don’t know. Only the Father knows... but now I’m saying that Jesus Christ knows. Well if He didn’t know it then, He must have learned it later on someplace. Well I believe He did. 

Rev 1:1  A Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God GAVE to Him to show to His servants things which must shortly (quickly) come to pass. And He signified it by sending His angel to His servant John,
Rev 1:2  who bore record of the Word of God and of the testimony of Jesus Christ and of all the things that he saw.
Rev 1:3  Blessed is the one who reads and hears the Words of this prophecy, and the ones keeping the things written in it, for the time is at hand.
Rev 1:4  John to the seven churches which are in Asia. Grace to you and peace from Him which is and which was and which is to come; and from the seven spirits which are before His throne;
Rev 1:5  even from Jesus Christ the faithful Witness, the First-born from the dead and the Prince of the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood,
Rev 1:6  and made us kings and priests to God and His Father, to Him be glory and dominion for the eons of the eons.  Amen.
Rev 1:7  Behold, He comes with the clouds, and every eye will see Him.

This is a revelation of Christ coming, but it’s a revelation of how it comes to us. But He’s coming back to the world. So now this is a two edged sword. 

All these intricate prophesies and then you get back when Babylon is burnt and destroyed. We know our Babylon is destroyed, but the real Babylon out there is going to be destroyed, Mystery Babylon the Great the mother of harlots and whores, it is going to be destroyed and so on. 

This is His testimony and He doesn’t know when these things are going to happen? He knows. There is no doubt in my mind, He knows. Because His Father has now shown Him. Remember He said in the book of John. I have many things to shows you, but you can’t receive them yet.  Not YET. Now who wrote that? Is that in Matthew? No. Mark? No. Luke? No. Where do we find that? In John. John is the only one that records that Christ said, that I have many things to show you. Why would John write that in his gospel? Remember the other gospels were written in the 60’s or so. But John apparently didn’t write until later, at least the late 60’s or some say all the way into the 90’s. 

Matthew, Mark and Luke are called the synoptic gospels. That’s because they all kind of have a chronological story flow of Christ and His ministry and His parables. John’s is different. That’s why he’s not included with the other three. Matthew, Mark and Luke are the synoptic gospels, John has his own gospel. 

John is tying up the loose ends that are not covered in the other gospels. I mean we’ve got 5 pages on just what Christ said at the last supper in John. You go to Matthew or Mark and you’ve got maybe 5 sentences. See there is a lot of things being said and one is “I have many things to show you.”

John 16:12  I have yet many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.

Many things! John wrote that. Because John is the one that God showed “many things” that have to come to pass. John remembered that, the other apostles and writers they didn’t include that. They didn’t see that being fulfilled, Mark and Matthew didn’t see themselves fulfilling that. John did. By the time John is writing his letters and his gospel, he’s putting together these things. You don’t read this anywhere except John’s account.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2021, 06:01:44 PM »

From Gehenna  Fire Judgement

Rev. 1:9,,,, I John, who also am your brother(God’s Elect) and companion in TRIBULATION
and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the Isle that is called Patmos for
the word of God and for the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples and exhorting   them to continue in the faith
and that we MUST through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.

Tha word tribulation in this verse, ( Strongs # 2347) means pressure, literally or figuratively
affliction, anguish, burdened, persecution ,tribulation, trouble.

Wow! They don’t teach this stuff in Sunday School.

Repentance: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance, Luke5:32

The very first word to humanity out of Jesus mouth was repent.

And what does repent mean? It means to change.

When God calls one to be a son in His Kingdom, He puts them into a spiritual pressure cooker.
This is needful; this is necessary; this must be done.

CHANGE

And what have I been teaching since we started Bible- truths .com?  That God is changing
physical carnal humanity into the spiritual image of God. That’s what our existence is all about.
God is going to change the entire human race. And once you understand the first word
repentance, you will understand the other spiritual pious sounding words of Scripture.
They all involve change. Changing us from what we are into what God is.

The word repentance sets the stage for all other commandments and admonitions
regarding a change from what we are to what we should and MUST BE.  WOW 😮

The wow is mine, I say it lots.😁

God is ONE , we are to keep the unity of ONE. All believers are to be ONE in God.
The Scriptures are ONE, THE PARABLES ARE ALL ONE PARABLE.
And now I want to show all these words ( these pious sounding words) in the final
analysis mean the same thing.CHANGE.

This change is not a walk in the park.
There are numerous terms used to describe our spiritual walk with God which we will look at next.

Here is one . Reformation
Which stood only in meats and drinks, and diverse washings, and carnal ordinances
imposed on them until the time of reformation. ( Heb. 9:10) Strongs # 1357 diorthosis,,,,
to straighten thoroughly, rectification, that is specifically) the Messianic restoration, reformation.
A reformation requires a New Covenant. A new and better way of doing everything.
Moving from the physical law of Moses to the spiritual law that was hidden from the carnal mind
until God ushered in,,,,, time of reformation.

Everyone should know that when one reforms, something they drastically change is for the better.
Notice how the dictionary definition complements Christ’s ministry.
Reformation,,, to improve by alteration, correction of error,or removal of defects, to abolish abuse
of malpractice in government, put an end to wrong, cause a person to give up harmful or immoral
practices, persuade to adopt a better way of life, correction of evils,abuses or errors.

Humanity will not perceive what these corrections are.

One more thing and please correct me if I misunderstood.

Isn’t the Day of the Lord a long period of time?
Day= Yom= A period of time

Love to all, in Christ, Pamela

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

John9362

« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2021, 03:19:14 AM »

For what it's worth I believe we are here now:

And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME of the wild beast, or the NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the wild beast: for it is THE NUMBER OF A MAN; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX [666] " (Rev. 13:11-18) .

To me the Covid-19 Vaccine is the  "MARK"
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 04:29:14 AM by John9362 »

lareli

« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2021, 12:35:23 PM »

I hope not John. But I won’t necessarily disagree with you yet. Covid and Covid vaccines are a lot of things. Covid is a virus but it’s also a religion. Covid vaccine is a pharmaceutical but it’s also a religious sacrament- like the blood of the lamb on your doorpost so that the angel of death might Passover your house, so to is the vaccine a sacrament that is injected into your body so that the angel of death might Passover you. The mask is a piece of cloth but it’s also a religious talisman like Christians wear a cross around their neck- so to is a mask worn to indicate who is and who is not an adherent to the faith.

Google ‘vaccine saves’ to see the statue of Christ in Brazil lit up with the words ‘vaccine saves’ written on Christ. Tell me it’s not a religion.

I myself was forced into getting vaccinated. My job that I have been at for 20 years said it was mandatory or I would be fired. They gave us a very short time to decide.  I’d have no problem being fired and even working a job pumping gas or flipping burgers. I’d be happy to live off of the bare necessities and keep my integrity in tact. But, I am also the sole provider for my wife and 3 kids. My wife has a very serious health issue that we are in the middle of and I could not risk having a lapse in health insurance for her. My choice was to A) find another job and take close to %50 paycut, sacrifice the health and possibly the life of my wife.. but keep my integrity. Or B) sacrifice my integrity for the sake of my family.

I struggled badly with this choice but ultimately I submitted. I saw it as “put a gun to my head and I will gladly stick to my integrity and let you kill me- but stick a gun to my family’s head?”

Afterward getting the shot I had a pretty intense depression for a couple weeks. The depression has lessened but it is still heavy.

Now with talk about booster shots, I’m not going to wait for the next vaccine mandate. I can see the writing on the wall and I’m praying and looking for another job. If it’s Gods will.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 12:59:02 PM by lareli »
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

lareli

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2021, 12:40:21 PM »

Worth mentioning again that the word “sorcery” in Revelation is “pharmakea” where we get the English “pharmaceutical”

Which is fitting since it appears that these vaccines work just as well as a rabbits foot. Your chances of being hospitalized or dying from Covid are very small without the vaccine.. or with the vaccine.. or with a rabbits foot in your pocket. It’s faith based. Superstition.

But your chances of dying from the vaccine are zero if you don’t get the vaccine. I hope you all stay in a position where the choice is up to you and no one holds your family or job hostage if you don’t get it.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 12:42:33 PM by lareli »

lareli

« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2021, 05:34:24 PM »

There’s a book called The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind by Gustave Le Bon

It’s noted that Hitler found the findings of this book particularly useful.

Book 1:The Mind of Crowds
Chapter 4: A Religious Shape Assumed by All the Convictions of Crowds

Short chapter. Available online. Worth a read.

zvezda

« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2021, 09:04:52 PM »

And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME of the wild beast, or the NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

Here is wisdom. Let him that has understanding count the number of the wild beast: for it is THE NUMBER OF A MAN; and his number is SIX HUNDRED THREESCORE AND SIX [666] " (Rev. 13:11-18) .

I don't think the vaccine is the mark. We have discussed Rev 13:16 quite a few times already, look it up in the old threads.

A lot of people have died after taking the jabs, I don't see how they can buy and sell from six feet under.
https://www.openvaers.com/covid-data

Some countries have approved ivermectin for covid treatment, people in those countries don't need to get the jabs.

We all know we need to pay attention to every single word in scripture.

Rev 13: 16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

jab or no jab, some people already can't buy and sell
the small - kids are not financial independent
the poor - no money to spend
the bond - no freedom to buy and sell

Rev 13: 17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

In order to buy and sell, you need to fit in one of the 3 categories:
1) you have the mark
OR
2) you have the name of the beast
OR
3) you have the number of his name

Meaning even if you don't have the mark, you can still buy and sell as long as you have the name of the beast, which is every human being on earth.

The only place that mentions those who don't have the mark is Rev 20:4

Rev 20:4 And I saw high seats, and they were seated on them, and the right of judging was given to them: and I saw the souls of those who were put to death for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and those who did not give worship to the beast, or to his image, and had not his mark on their brows or on their hands; and they were living and ruling with Christ a thousand years.

So I think Rev 13:16 - 17 is also talking about the judgement.

Rev 20:22 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

Rev 11:18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

When judgement is on earth, I don't see how anyone can still do business as usual to buy and sell.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 09:15:53 PM by zvezda »

zvezda

« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2021, 09:14:01 PM »

Afterward getting the shot I had a pretty intense depression for a couple weeks. The depression has lessened but it is still heavy.

Now with talk about booster shots, I’m not going to wait for the next vaccine mandate. I can see the writing on the wall and I’m praying and looking for another job. If it’s Gods will.

I saw a lot of videos that show people's bodies became magnetic after receiving the jabs, not sure if I should believe that, I am curious if this also happens to you.

https://banned.video/watch?id=60bdda4c67e7d26dfad01834
https://www.bitchute.com/video/9gGUIRrlfyeo/

from NIH:
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/24715289/

If there will ever be a booster jab mandatory, I suppose you can ask your doctor to issue an exemption due to vaccine anxiety?

John9362

« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2021, 11:35:12 PM »

Hi zvezda,

You said:

A lot of people have died after taking the jabs, I don't see how they can buy and sell from six feet under.
Have I missed something ? Where did anybody say anything about the dead going shopping ? :)

In Sydney Australia the vaccines are free and now recommend for kids as young as 12

You also said:

jab or no jab, some people already can't buy and sell................ok so we are already partially there
the small - kids are not financial independent .......................one doesn't need money if it's free
the poor - no money to spend.............................one doesn't need money if it's free
the bond - no freedom to buy and sell.............sorry I'm confused the vaccines are free for everyone whether in bond or free.

If the goal for the beasts is to vaccinate the world money is not an issue

« Last Edit: August 03, 2021, 11:41:29 PM by John9362 »

John9362

« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2021, 12:27:31 AM »

Five years imprisonment and/or a $66,600 fine for refusing coronavirus vaccination?

From Australia, I'm watching the fast-tracked development of coronavirus vaccines with mounting concern.

Under the Australian Biosecurity Act 2015, refusers of coronavirus vaccination[1] in Australia could be at risk of five years imprisonment and/or a $66,600 fine.[2] [3]

This emergency power has been active since March 2020, and has been extended to December 2020 [4], with the potential for unlimited extensions.[5]

It's possible this emergency power could be extended until a coronavirus vaccine is available, and that people in Australia could be under duress to have coronavirus vaccination, i.e. at risk of imprisonment and/or a huge fine, for a virus which is not a threat to most people under 70.[6]

We need to talk about this...

References:
1. Biosecurity Act 2015. Australian Government Department of Health - Listed Human Diseases (page last updated 21 September 2020): https://www1.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ohp-bios... (Accessed 30 October 2020.)
2. Biosecurity Act 2015 -C2020C00127 https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/C2020C00127 (Accessed 30 October 2020.)
3. Notice of Indexation of the Penalty Unit Amount, Attorney-General, dated 14 May 2020. -F2020N00061 https://www.legislation.gov.au/Details/F2020N00061 (Accessed 30 October 2020.)
4. Human Biosecurity Emergency Period Extended By Three Months. Media Release, Ministers Department of Health, 3 September 2020: https://www.health.gov.au/ministers/the-hon-greg-hunt-mp/media/human-bio... (Accessed 30 October 2020.)
5.  COVID-19 Legislative response - Human Biosecurity Emergency Declaration Explainer. Parliament of Australia. Posted 19/03/2020 by Howard Maclean & Karen Elphick: https://www.aph.gov.au/About_Parliament/Parliamentary_Departments/Parlia... (Accessed 30 October 2020.)
5. Why do we need a vaccine for Covid-19? Elizabeth Hart, BMJ rapid response, 1 September 2020: https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3258/rr-9

Footnotes to references:
1. Human coronavirus with pandemic potential (e.g. COVID-19), is included as a 'Listed Human Disease' under the Biosecurity Act 2015.

2. See the Biosecurity Act 2015, Chapter 2 - Managing biosecurity risks: human health, Part 3 - Managing risks to human health: human biosecurity control orders, Division 2 - Imposing human biosecurity control orders on individuals, Subdivision C - When an individual is required to comply with a biosecurity measure, 74 When individual is required to comply with a biosecurity measure (1) (e) section 92 (vaccination or treatment) and (2) The individual is required to comply with the measure only if: (a) the individual consents to the measure; or (b) the Director of Human Biosecurity has given a directive for the individual to comply with the measure in accordance with paragraph 72(5)(a)...(etc...), and Note 1: A person who fails to comply with a biosecurity measure that the person is required to comply with may commit an offence (see section 107) - see Division 4 - Other provisions relating to human biosecurity control orders, Subdivision C - Miscellaneous, 107 Offence for failing to comply with a human biosecurity control order...Penalty: Imprisonment for 5 years or 300 penalty units, or both.

3 A 'penalty unit' is $222 under Commonwealth law, multiplied by 300 equals $66,600

4 (to reference 5) "...The Governor-General may extend a declaration indefinitely (with each extension being for no longer than three months) if the Health Minister remains satisfied that the conditions that required a declaration of a human biosecurity emergency continue".

zvezda

« Reply #50 on: August 04, 2021, 12:31:18 AM »

Hi zvezda,

You said:

Have I missed something ? Where did anybody say anything about the dead going shopping ? :)

In Sydney Australia the vaccines are free and now recommend for kids as young as 12

You also said:

jab or no jab, some people already can't buy and sell................ok so we are already partially there
the small - kids are not financial independent .......................one doesn't need money if it's free
the poor - no money to spend.............................one doesn't need money if it's free
the bond - no freedom to buy and sell.............sorry I'm confused the vaccines are free for everyone whether in bond or free.

If the goal for the beasts is to vaccinate the world money is not an issue

John, you said "the Covid-19 Vaccine is the 'MARK'" and posted Rev 13:16-17 as the proof

Rev 13:16 And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a MARK in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

Rev 13:17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the MARK, or the NAME of the wild beast, or the NUMBER OF HIS NAME.

So, as you said, vaccine = the mark = you can't buy and sell without the mark = you can't buy and sell without getting the jab, Is that what you mean?

If so, that's why I said it doesn't matter if people get the vaccine or not, since a lot of them died after the jab, they can NOT buy and sell any more since they are dead.

The "buy and sell" in Rev 13:16-17 is referring to the everyday buy and sell such as buying and selling food or clothes, it has nothing to do with the free vaccine.

the small - kids are not financial independent, they can't go out to buy candies without their parents money
the poor - no money to spend on food or clothes
the bond - no freedom to buy anything such as food and clothes and no freedom to sell anything such as food and clothes.

If money is not the issue, what does the "buy and sell" mean in rev 13:16-17?

Again, we have discussed Rev 13:16 quite a few times already, look it up in the old threads.

Jab or no jab, every human being on earth is a beast = every human being on earth already has the mark.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 12:50:57 AM by zvezda »

John9362

« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2021, 12:51:19 AM »

All should watch this, very important

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dILSt_EQgNM

John9362

« Reply #52 on: August 04, 2021, 01:03:15 AM »

let's forget it zvezda as we are not on the same page, perhaps not even reading the same book :(

you saying this:

John, you said "the Covid-19 Vaccine is the 'MARK'" and posted Rev 13:16-17 as the proof

I didn't do that at all, I did NOT use Rev 13:16-17 as the proof that "the Covid-19 Vaccine is the 'MARK'"

Sorry but I will NOT participate any further with you regarding this topic.

John9362

« Reply #53 on: August 04, 2021, 01:05:50 AM »

This is what I posted:

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #54 on: August 04, 2021, 11:41:31 AM »

From what I have understood, the magnetized effect that some people are experiencing is from the graphene oxide in these shots. Apparently the goal of these satanists was to load everyone up with plenty of this material through the use of more shots and boosters. They have wanted total control over the "useless eaters", just like their "father, the devil" (John 8:44).

You can buy Ivermectin on Amazon as a paste designed for horses, but the reviews indicate that people are taking it for themselves.

seaofglass

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member

John9362

« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2021, 01:27:50 AM »

Thank you seaofglass ..................great find  :)

lareli

« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2021, 02:04:38 PM »

Encouraging news update!

https://bestnewshere.com/beginning-of-end-of-covid-covid-rules-all-over-the-world-must-fall-because-of-something-that-happened-in-canada/

It doesn’t matter.

You don’t recognize what’s happening. Like I said, Covid might be a virus, but it definitely is a religious movement.

God knows what He’s doing. It wasn’t an accident or oversight or coincidence in Gods plan that Church doors were closed at the beginning of all this. The many were sent home and were forbade from gathering as one body, their body was scattered and their religion was suspended. Gods plan.

And during that time they were offered other religions/other bodies to join to. Gods plan. They gladly took to them forsaking their first love and uniting with another body of people. And now they genuinely truly wholeheartedly believe they are doing God a service by devoting themselves to this fight and to their new husband. They think their actions are virtuous and righteous when they shame you for not bowing down to their new cause, their new religion. After all they believe they’re saving lives!

And as for you who want to just be left alone.. minding your own business isn’t enough. You MUST join them or else you show that you are selfish and don’t care about others and you’re literally killing people by not joining the new cause/the new religion. And you deserve the wrath and scorn of the new movement.

They’ve united themselves as one body to bring all infidels into their fold by conquest if they have to. And if it gets to the point where they end up separating children from parents and hauling people off to camps. They will wholeheartedly agree and be glad in their heart to see it happen. It’s the new, and perhaps the final inquisition.. I don’t know. But that’s what I see anyway.

As for the article you posted,

“Law” or “proof” can’t stop a religious mass movement.

See Christianity.

So keeping with the topic of this thread, yes, I do believe some can tell what time it is spiritually speaking. Like in Daniel, the writing is on the wall and everyone can see it but not everyone can understand what they’re seeing.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #58 on: August 06, 2021, 06:12:27 PM »

It doesn’t matter.

You don’t recognize what’s happening. Like I said, Covid might be a virus, but it definitely is a religious movement.

Well, the Covid response definitely is a religious movement with it's own prophets like Fauci et al and it's own sacred screeds which like the Minerets in Mohammudism wail and blare from loudspeakers except we being more modern use televisions and radios.  And woe be to you if you blaspheme their prophets or even dare to question them as you will be outcast from their social media, ect.

You can't question them on it and this from a disease that currently has an infection fatality rate of less than 1% even with no medical intervention let alone a vaccine rushed into production with little testing.  There are generic and well tolerated medications that greatly mitigate Covid but doctors that use them get in trouble and of course there is no money to be made off them which is a big driver.

It is what it is.  All a part of God's plan and to me at least I see a tiny bit of what the Jews had to endure with wearing their gold stars before the persecution began in Hitler's Germany.  There is even major media [propaganda] talking heads that have said on air that those who refuse vaccination should be locked up, or even denied food and medical care and nobody raises an eyebrow at that.  And yet to those people the right to abort their own babies is sacrosanct as 'my body, my choice' and all that.

Definitely interesting days we are moving into and if I didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that this is all part of God's plan and he has things under complete control I wouldn't be sleeping very well at night these days.

seaofglass

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #59 on: August 06, 2021, 06:37:58 PM »

Lareli

"You don’t recognize what’s happening."

Thats a presumption in error on your part so i will spell it out.

The encouraging news IS there is NO VIRUS! No need to worry like the rest of the world.

This was my news for you all

You take the jab out of lack of knowledge. No masks needed.

The Judge VOICED on record there was no evidence to prove an epedimic.

Let me explain:

A man was in court was ordered to pay a large fine.  He told the Judge he did not have such amount to pay.  The Judge got upset and said outloud " i dont care if you pay in black beans" or words to that effect.  Once the judge "VOICED" this in court the man replied " i accept your offer" . Man came back to pay in a few thousand beans.  This is an actual court case.  Google it

So we know for sure there is no  covid 19 virus as a lot us have been telling everyone , but now thanks to the Judge letting the cat out the bag it has been legally certified as the otherside could not produce a sample.  We now can use this as evidence confidently.

As people who know the truth it is encumber upon us to keep a watch, instruct and encourage each other and let the world see how we shine. We do not fear.  One hand fees the other. 

Even those who knew the truth almost 2000 years ago, many fell away.  what will we indvidual do, what decision shall you make if even the Scripture becomes illegal and all books burn?  Will our life line to The Most High be cut off.  Only  you individually can answer that.  Covid or not Covid , beast system or not the LOVE of Yaweh in us will prevail.

Be of good cheers Jesus has out back
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 22 queries.