bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Will we know the hour?  (Read 14339 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Will we know the hour?
« Reply #60 on: August 06, 2021, 10:23:20 PM »

Well there is something going around killing people and it's not just the flu. I know because I had it last November. First time in my life I was that sick, and I had all the COVID symptoms.

Listen, many of us have been paying attention and have our own firm opinions that don't align with other opinions. Lets all try hard not to get this topic locked or removed. We're all here to learn.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2021, 11:32:20 PM »

I had received a flu shot every year for the past 30 years.

Now I have no desire to ever get any shots for anything, but instead I want to load up on vitamins, minerals, and supplements for my future health needs.

seaofglass

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #62 on: August 07, 2021, 11:03:11 AM »

Last Post

Yes there is something going on but none of my sources have the answer AND its less than 1% death ratio, but its not a virus pandemic CDC own number proves this

https://rumble.com/vkt46r-w.h.o.-concedes-the-covid-virus-is-just-like-the-common-flu-500000-american.html

What could be going on?? This could be a hint and they are injecting Graphene Oxide.

5 G Mother Board with Coid 19 inscribed

https://raskrinkavanje.ba/analiza/ne-ovo-nije-maticna-ploca-koja-se-ugraduje-u-5g-baznu-stanicu
https://www.poynter.org/?ifcn_misinformation=5g-base-station-motherboard-with-an-inscribed-cov-19-mark-on-it

the company in question was never suited for this!!

America was never freed from England and if you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much space.  Thats the walk of God's people; never a dull moment.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2021, 07:47:53 AM »

I had a phone call yesterday from someone I've know for 50+ years and he caught covid last week. He said he had never been so sick and for three days he thought he would die. He's still sick but recovering.

There were several days when I wondered if I'd make it another day. This virus is real. It's not the flu.

This thread is walking the line of being political so it needs to be locked.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2021, 10:39:42 AM »

This topic is about the Hour. New video on YouTube on this topic: https://youtu.be/meKUqdEGYiQ

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2021, 02:56:50 PM »

Great video, Dennis.  Maybe a few are "able to bear it now."
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2021, 03:08:36 PM »

Here's a question:

Mat 24:3  And when he is sitting on the mount of the Olives, the disciples came near to him by himself, saying, 'Tell us, when shall these be? and what is the sign of thy presence, and of the full end of the age?'
Mat 24:4  And Jesus answering said to them, 'Take heed that no one may lead you astray,
Mat 24:5  for many shall come in my name, saying, I am the Christ, and they shall lead many astray,
Mat 24:6  and ye shall begin to hear of wars, and reports of wars; see, be not troubled, for it behoveth all these to come to pass, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7  'For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places;
Mat 24:8  and all these are the beginning of sorrows;
Mat 24:9  then they shall deliver you up to tribulation, and shall kill you, and ye shall be hated by all the nations because of my name;
Mat 24:10  and then shall many be stumbled, and they shall deliver up one another, and shall hate one another.
Mat 24:11  'And many false prophets shall arise, and shall lead many astray;
Mat 24:12  and because of the abounding of the lawlessness, the love of the many shall become cold;
Mat 24:13  but he who did endure to the end, he shall be saved;
Mat 24:14  and this good news of the reign shall be proclaimed in all the world, for a testimony to all the nations; and then shall the end arrive.

Jesus told His disciples what was coming.  What part of this prophecy is exclusive to your life and this age?

Don't let yourself become listed with the origins of Jehovah's Witnesses, Harold Camping, or any of the "137" authors to be found at the bible-book store.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2021, 03:16:34 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.