bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Will we know the hour?  (Read 14134 times)

Porter

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Will we know the hour?
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2021, 12:05:36 AM »

Matt 24:44  For this reason, you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour you do not expect.

Matt 25:10 But while they were on their way to buy it, the bridegroom arrived. Those who were ready went in with him to the wedding banquet, and the door was shut.

What does it mean to be ready? Does it imply to have an awareness? 

I think it means to be aware of temptations, because as you know, Satan is looking to "devour us" when we do fall into temptation. Remember the night before Jesus was crucified? Jesus asked His disciples to pray with Him and "stay awake" so they wouldn't fall into temptation.

Time and time again, Jesus tells us to endure temptation, to endure hardship and He especially tells us to endure His corrective judgment now in this age. He tells us to believe on Him to deliver us through it, and He tells us to believe this judgment is what will qualify us for His Kingdom. But, if we are "asleep" we will be locked out of His Kingdom and face the great white throne judgment with the rest of the world - what a rude awakening that would be, kinda like not knowing the hour in which Christ comes.

Stay on your guard, and bring every thought captive to the obedience of Christ and pray always.

To be awake and or alert is to have the life of Christ in us. Just like sleep is death, even a spiritual death, so then to be awake is spiritual life.
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2021, 12:13:38 PM »

Yes Porter I agree.
I am also seeing all of the same things that you all are seeing, hearing and experiencing,
as I watch the love of many grow cold. 2 Thes.2&3.

Luke 12:35,,,,,, you must be ready
Stay dressed for action and keep your lamps burning
36…be like men who are waiting for their master to come home for the wedding feast
so that they may open the door to Him at once when He comes and knocks.
37… Blessed are those whom the Master finds AWAKE
38… and finds them AWAKE
39… don’t leave your house to be broken in to….
40.. you also MUST. be ready ,for the Son of man is coming at an hour you do not expect
47…. And that servent who knew his Masters Will and did not get ready or act accordingly
to His Will , will receive a severe beating.

The five foolish virgins were not ready, they did not bring oil for their lamps.

Jesus is everything, even the oil in our lamps, the light of the world .
God Bless you All💕

My daughter and grandchildren are visiting. I have not seen them in 3 years. God is awesomely good.
Jas.4:7….  So whoever knows the right thing to do( bring your oil) 😁

In Christ,, Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Porter

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2021, 01:45:37 PM »

Jesus is everything, even the oil in our lamps, the light of the world .
God Bless you All💕

Couldn't agree more Pamela, thanks for that!

If anyone is interested, I thought this quote from one of Ray's papers would make a great addition to the discussion.

https://bible-truths.com/lake14.html
Until and unless the thing that I am going to mention next is an accomplished FACT in your PRESENT life, you will not see The Coming of the Lord, neither will you be in the First Resurrection of spiritual rest and glorification. I kid you not, this is deep and heavy stuff!

BEFORE THE DAY OF THE LORD CAN COME TO YOU

Here then is what must be accomplished in your life before you die:

"Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfill all the good pleasure of His goodness, and the work of faith with power: THAT the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be GLORIFIED IN YOU [IN YOU] , and YE IN HIM, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ" (II Thes. 1:11-12)!!

How then does our Apostle Paul tell us this MUST be accomplished? What must happen? What must we do? Or rather what must Jesus do IN US? Here is the Scriptural answer:

"Now we beseech YOU, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him.

That ye be not soon shaken in mind or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that THE DAY OF CHRIST [The Day of the Lord] is at hand [FOR YOU...] .

Let no man deceive YOU by any means: for that day shall not come [TO YOU...] except there come a FALLING AWAY FIRST [BY YOU...] , and the man of sin be revealed the son of perdition [IN YOU...TO YOU...] ; Who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped [IN YOU ...] ; so that he as God sits in the temple of God ['which temple YE ARE' II Cor. 6:16] showing himself that HE IS [YOU ARE / I AM] a god

Remember ye not, that when I was yet with YOU, I told YOU these things?

And now ye know what withholds [is restraining, is detaining-'the falling away FIRST'] that he ['the man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition'- YOU...] might be revealed in his time [in YOU and TO YOU- individually, not collectively] in his time ['his {particular} time']-FOR YOU and FOR ME and for ALL BELIEVERS IN ALL GENERATIONS UNTIL JESUS COMES TO US ALL, COLLECTIVELY, AS THE MANIFEST SONS OF GOD] ."

Long before Jesus can have a COMPANY of manifest SONS and DAUGHTERS of God, there has to be individual begettals by the Holy Spirit of God in chosen individuals in every generation leading up to the coming of the Lord at the end of this age.

"For the mystery [secret, hidden truth] of iniquity [lawlessness] does already work ['is inwardly working' The Emphasized New Testament: A New Translation (J. B. Rotherham)] : only he who now lets will let ['only he who restrains will do so'] , until he be taken out of the way.

And then shall that Wicked [Lawless One] be revealed IN [IN YOU] and TO YOU, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit [breath] of His mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming;

Even him [not original] , whose coming [the man of sin called son of perdition IN YOU] is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders" (II Thes. 2:1-9).

So yes Dennis, I believe we can know the hour. For a few, the hour has come and gone, but for many, the hour will take them by surprise.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

lareli

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2021, 02:03:53 PM »

Hope I’m not taking the discussion off the rails here but..

What do you guys make of the fact that there have been people basically predicting everything that we’re experiencing, and they’ve been warning for 10 plus years?

Even if you’ve not heard any of these warnings over the last decade surely you’ve observed that for the last year and a half there’s a pattern of yesterday’s conspiracy theories becoming today’s widely accepted fact.. over and over again?
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

seaofglass

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2021, 02:13:45 PM »

Greetings

"My people perish for lack of knowledge"

There are 2 United States Of America, one incorporated one “We the people” There is a constitution “for” and constitution “of”.  President take oath to “of”, youtube video of them taking the oath.

There is the god of the religious world with literal fire and brimstone, there is the true “unseen Father” of mankind”, the invisible Elohim.

There is the legal “person” (persona, the beast), there is the “man” which God created.

There is the “beast” of Revelation with “many eyes”

There is the “beast system” composed of people; mankind, which has manifested as the current world system.  The beast has many eyes because it is composed of the sea of mankind. 6 feet apart mandate is so satellite can keep individual tracking, closer than that they cant tell how many people.  Masonic ritual are done 6 feet apart in a circle

You have those many called and those few chosen.

When you come to see, I mean spiritually see the beast God exposes in you, believe me you will wish the rocks fall on you momentarily, seriously, but afterwards you will see salvation itself.  You will glorify the Father like Nebuchadnezzar  did after years living like a real beast!  This is what Ray was talking about.  When this happens to you you will never be the same again. When I was dragged to God , he took my daughter, that’s when I saw the beast in me. Salvation is not for the faint in heart.

Vaccines ( composed of Graphene oxide nanoparticals  and Spike proteins which is causing the block clots) will be mandated to “Citizens” of the incorporated U.S.A, the “legal person” , the sea of mankind, whom they have jurisdiction over. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/mkt_morningbrief/department-of-justice-declares-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-legal_3920759.html?utm_source=morningbriefnoe&utm_medium=email2&utm_campaign=mb-2021-07-28&mktids=7d4ac62ce9b1807ce83d7ffb11995b7a&est=pu0YQm9lU2uJMdaBCn6D%2FDkL0FnoNTlrZWvfIpnzOjaPRhTBZWZBcqQOipHpsw%3D%3D

Satan has no jurisdiction over the “spiritual man” because Jesus has our back, resist the devil and he will flee from you.  “if God is for us who can be against us”

Judge:  You are order to take the vaccine, do you understand Mr./Mrs Pale Face
Pale Face:  No I do not understand (stand under).  I stand with my Father in heaven.

There is A LOT going on and if we are keeping close to our Father than we need not fear for He will deliver us.  I share this moment to help you keep the oil burning and the lights on in a dark world. Lets be about our Fathers business.  Thats what i am doing right now.

octoberose

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2021, 12:44:53 AM »

Sea of glass, how are you personally going about the Father’s business ?  I ask because I’m struggling.  I spend a lot of time reading on what is happening .  Not as much just serving.  It doesn’t help that we just moved and I know very few people here.  And, forgive me if I’m obtuse because I am sometimes -  are you saying that since Satan has no jurisdiction over our spirit then … what ?  We can, for instance, take the jab because we ‘have ‘ to ? Or do we refuse in the physical realm because of our spiritual beliefs?  I know what I’ve done- just asking for clarification.
 I’m so sorry about your daughter. My son has been taken in a way- he’s here but estranged from us.  It’s the most painful thing I’ve ever experienced.  It’s  taught me to just throw myself on God and His way because there is nothing else and no help anywhere else. 

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2021, 08:35:55 AM »

There are traitors everywhere, including even the brass, which makes it especially sad and difficult.

All this massive infiltration in every sector has to be exposed, which is what we are slowly witnessing.  (Interesting spiritual application).

The information war is VERY real. I'm sorry, but with all war comes casualties. There are tens of thousands of deaths/injuries with these experimental shots, and these shots are also causing the variants.

The TELL A VISION with their lies and propaganda has done an excellent job in their "programming" of the sheep. Don't watch their news if it's going to bother you...........

Walking through this outer darkness is sometimes very difficult, but it will not last forever.

"Pray without ceasing"  (1 Thessalonians 5:17).

seaofglass

« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2021, 02:02:53 PM »

Octoberose

Living a holy life is being about our Father’s business, so you will have very little friend because of your witnessing in how you comport yourself.  I also have youtube audios, and website, I sometime reach out to certain individuals as I am move to dispel hell, freewill etc. I don't have friends that is the life a follower of Jesus, we will always rub against their grain.  Christians will be your worst enemies.

Correct Satan has no rule over the true Saints.  He can only touch us if God allows it like Job, like he did with Paul to keep him in check and gave him a minister of Satan.

My wife and I are blessed to be business owners.  I don't ware a mask, because they DON'T work.  There is a disclaimer on the box on Covid 19; we buy them for customers. Putting on a mask is like putting on a chain link fence over your face and trying to stop nats from coming thru.

Take the jab is like eating pork, snakes, rat, it modifies your genetic makeup.  Everything on this covid 19 is a dooms day population control bio weapon.  Now those taking the shots have to take a variant shot and still ware a mask.  I digress; A friend ended up in the hospital and family got the call he was done.  Family asked me to chime in on follower up call from Doctor and I did reluctingly .  Long story short doctor could not answer my questions and got upset and asked who I was.  Two days later family got the call he was off the respirator and doing well, ( I have the recording) 5 days later he was home, today he is back to work.

While at a barbecue friend of a friend heart doctor metioned patient died on his watch during surgery.  He said they marked him on death certificate as a covid death but made sure hen mentioned he did not signed the death certificate.

He who has ear to hear let him hear.

Take the jab???  I dont give legal advise so here is my response again.

Judge:  You are order to take the vaccine, do you understand Mr./Mrs Pale Face
Pale Face:  No I do not understand (stand under).  I stand with my Father in heaven.

Where is this going is the big question?  Like Ray said 911 was a semino event.  When I did not see the F16 jets flying the zone area and those building coming down like they did, and building # 7 several blocks away coming down, I knew something was up.  Did the nations repent?  Nope it got worst!  The end of the gentile ruling is very at hand.

Keep the oil burning and keep your hearts clean.

Be blessed

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2021, 08:55:43 AM »

There is a video of a nice babylonian woman who had a dream in 1994 involving her and her non-religious mother and sister. I believe it came from the Lord, but she didn't understand the primary application. The dream from her is as follows:

"I was in a nice house with numerous windows with my mother and sister. They were off in a corner of the living room talking while I was looking out the windows. I looked out these windows as far as the eye could see, but I also noticed a lot of dirt flying around in the outside air. Suddenly, there was a huge rumble beneath us and then an enormous wall of dirt started coming toward the three of us. I was at peace knowing that this was the end. At the time I didn't know about Jesus though I had heard of Him; I was only aware of "the light" from near death experiences in my talks with another person. As the wall of dirt came to the house we started running away from the windows and I yelled to my mom and sister to "go towards the light". All the windows were blown in and the three of us were knocked over. In the midst of the heavy darkness from the dust/dirt around me I saw a tiny pinpoint of light straight ahead. All of a sudden this light enveloped me completely and overtook the darkness, and I experienced exquisite pure perfection of love and light". [end story]

This lady mentions 1 Corinthians 15:47-58 as verses connected to her dream and interpreted the dream as pertaining to the crazy events of today, which I cannot deny as having an outward application. However, when I look at her dream, I interpret it primarily as the realization that all of humanity who are not Elect will experience as they reach the Lake of Fire. They will be confronted with the enormity of the "man of sin" within, or the 200 million carnal thoughts within everyone (Revelation 9:16), which will blow them away. I thought her dream was an interesting take on what is to come for humanity, even though she did not understand it as something primarily within, as is the case with Babylon.

If anyone is interested in watching this video, you'll have to PM me as the video deals mainly about the events of today and politics.

ZekeSr

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2021, 09:23:05 AM »

I think we are starting to go off on a tangent. Covid is a big-big deal, but I think it is still only the beginning… and who knows how far things will spiral downward before we arrive at the “hour.”

Mat 24:4  Then Jesus answered and said to them, "Be on guard, so that no one deceives you.
Mat 24:5  For many shall come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ'; and they shall deceive many.
Mat 24:6  And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you do not let these things disturb you. For it is necessary that all these things take place, but the end is not yet.
Mat 24:7  For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom; and there shall be famines and pestilences and earthquakes in different places.
Mat 24:8  Now all these things are the beginning of sorrows.

Before I write any more, I’m wondering about the deliberately ambiguous meaning of the “the abomination of desolation.” I really believe that this is the key. And I do not believe that anyone has ever cracked (or revealed) the true meaning.

Mat 24:15  Therefore, when you see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (the one who reads, let him understand)

I have heard some argue that it already occurred during the Roman sacking of the temple in Jerusalem in a.d. 70.
 Yes, while that may be a preliminary type, it can’t possibly be the only meaning. Otherwise, it would not have been followed up with this statement:

Mat 24:21 For then shall there be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until this time, nor ever shall be again.
Mat 24:22  And if those days were not limited, there would no flesh be saved; but for the elect's sake those days shall be limited.

I have many more thoughts, but I’m going to cut it right here, as things can get too complicated.

Mike
« Last Edit: July 31, 2021, 01:05:16 PM by ZekeSr »

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2021, 07:01:32 PM »

Thayer's Greek Lexicon translates that word "place" in Matthew 24:15 as "temple".

Could there be a 3rd temple to be built in Jerusalem to fulfill these verses in the natural realm?

Satan loves to be worshipped, as he tempted Jesus with it.

Satan does enter people, as he entered Judas to betray Jesus.

Satan would love to be worshipped by all humanity. Could this happen by entering another man, like he did with Judas?

Is it God's will for this to happen literally?

Porter

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2021, 09:48:24 PM »

Before I write any more, I’m wondering about the deliberately ambiguous meaning of the “the abomination of desolation.” I really believe that this is the key. And I do not believe that anyone has ever cracked (or revealed) the true meaning.

Mat 24:15  Therefore, when you see the abomination of desolation, which was spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (the one who reads, let him understand)

I have many more thoughts, but I’m going to cut it right here, as things can get too complicated.

Mike
I thought Ray was quite clear on the meaning of "the abomination of desolation" from the paper I quoted. Here is the second witness to the passage you quoted.

2Th 2:2  That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2Th 2:3  Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4  Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
2Th 2:5  Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

The abomination is that which "opposes and exalts himself above God, or that is worshiped; so that he as a god sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is a god." Once this abomination is "perceived" by you or "revealed" to you and in you, it becomes "desolate" or destroyed by Christ. This is the "hour", but you won't know it was the hour till you look back from this fall from grace and self worship and repent of it.

If this discussion is about the interpretation of literal prophecies, then forgive me if you knew these spiritual things already. It's just as ambiguous to me as it is to you if that is the case.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2021, 10:53:32 PM »

Please watch this two minute video. I'm curious if anyone thinks it has anything to do with this discussion?  https://youtu.be/nh-CKx95rh0

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2021, 12:29:44 AM »

From the LOf 15

The man of sin is a beast who thinks he is a God,

I will show that free Will is indeed an idol of the heart which needs to be repented of.
And of all mans sacred cows, free Will is the most sacred of all. It is undoubtably the most difficult doctrine
in mans walk with God to acknowledge and give up.
And though neither science nor Holy Scripture know anything of a power called free will,
most will continue to defend it even in the light of a mountain of scriptural truth that contradicts
it at every turn.
To even question the existence of such a universally accepted sacred cow that has been lauded
by theologians and philosophers since Eden is to open oneself to criticism of being either a moron
Or a heretic. It is rather this theory of free will itself that is moronic and heretical.
Yeah, it is rather idiotic and evil.
God Himself calls the notion of independent free choice , evil..
There is a plethora of simple to understand teachings in the scriptures that utterly contradicts
the fantasy of mans free will.

Come on Ray, tell us.Who is the beast?

THE BEAST IS YOU

1Corth.3:19,,,, for the wisdom ( the wisdom mind you , not the foolishness ) is foolishness
GK, stupidity) with God. For it is written, He takes the wise in their own craftiness.

Foreknowledge contradicts free Will.
The example of the disciples forsaking Jesus is so important to this study that we are going to stay with it a little longer.

We are all prodigal sons.

Love in Christ

What then is it to be carnal or carnally minded. It’s not good ,I can tell you that. It’s a monster.
ITS A BEAST.

all caps Rays.

I have wondered just how evil this beast is. Well, the audios Repentance and Guilty of All
will tell you just what we are O MAN
Except for by the grace of God go I.
All glory to God.
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

ZekeSr

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2021, 11:10:55 AM »

While I personally believe that almost everything in the Scriptures is layered with dual meanings, I respectfully contend that, in the “main” context of Mat 24, Jesus is not referring to the “abomination of desolation” on an individual spiritual level. This was an inquiry of end time prophesy from the disciples.
The question to him was direct:

Mat 24:3 “…….and, what is the sign of Your coming and of the end of the age? “

And Daniel’s question was in the same vein:

Modern King James:
Dan 12:8  And I heard, but I did not understand. Then I said, O my lord, what shall be the end of these things?
Dan 12:9  And He said, Go, Daniel! For the words are closed up and sealed until the end-time.
Dan 12:10  Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried. But the wicked shall do wickedly. And none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.
Dan 12:11  And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the desolating abomination set up, a thousand two hundred and ninety days shall occur.

Here’s an interesting interpretation of Dan 12:11 & Mat 24:15 from the Basic Bible in English (BBE). Different from all the others that I have seen. Is it accurate? I’m not sure, but it is interesting in its interpretation concerning the abomination of desolation when referenced by Jesus:

Dan 12:11  And from the time when the regular burned offering is taken away, and an unclean thing causing fear is put up, there will be a thousand, two hundred and ninety days.
Mat 24:15  When, then, you see in the holy place the unclean thing which makes destruction, of which word was given by Daniel the prophet let this be clear to the reader, 

I’m taking everything into consideration that is being presented, including the two-minute video. And I still think we are all missing something in Mat 24 (myself included… especially myself). Not only that, will we ever truly know the exact day and hour? Apparently we can come close, but we will never truly know until that hour occurs: 

Mat 24:36  But of that day and hour no one knows, no, not the angels of Heaven, but only My Father.
Mat 24:42  Therefore watch; for you do not know what hour your Lord comes.

Mike

seaofglass

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2021, 12:18:45 PM »

Where are we I end time prophecy physically, KNOWLEDGE WILL INCREASE?

4 But you, Daniel, roll up and seal the words of the scroll until the time of the end. Many will go here and there to increase knowledge.”
Is, was and will be.

There is nothing new under the sun that will happen to us that hasn’t happened to mankind in general, PHYSICALLY speaking yesterday, today and tomorrow.

BUT spiritually only those chosen will have the man of sin revealed in them.  We will see the hideous doctrine of hell for what it is, we will see free will is a farce, we sill see the man of sin not “a man of sin”; while professing bible thumpers will call it God’s divine judgment and will persecute you for claiming otherwise.  They will continue their singing and dancing at the churches, synagogue and temples while they hold a 38 in one hand and THEIR scripture in another.  Remember, Satan uses the Scripture with twist and turn to foster his version, while those with the truth know God’s true message.
Their god is a god of fire and brimstone, ours is a God of love.

We on the other hand will be scrutinized by the spirit even in our smallest rough edge attitude and we will be forever repenting till God calls us.  Moses was given power and he lost his cool, stroked the rock and gave them water.  Moses was not allowed to enter the promise land. 

Our battle is a battle for our spiritual mind where we will be afflicted, pruned, tied as gold in the spiritual fire like no other people on the earth.  Like Daniel who was given a global view of things to come, God will revealed to us the state of our time if we keep a watchful eye and keeping the oil burning.

911 changed Rays mind about things; this covid 19/mask/vacine mandate to gain full control, alternate behavior to be accepted, deliberate infrastructural breakdown, etc. should  be a BIG RED SIGN last day Sodom and Gomorrah is upon us for sure. 

Since 1776 and the creation of the dollar bill the “New World Order” was printed on the back of the dollar and the public new nothing of this.  The Pyramid with the cap detached indicate those controlling things are not part of the masses as they were unknown until today “for there is nothing that is hidden that shall not be revealed” Luke 8:17. It has taken me over 10 years to acquire a load of information that had to be screened completely before I could open my mouth.  People’s behavior are so out of sync it is an incredible thing to witness.  You can now claim to be a salmon and it has to be accepted, a pedophilia is ok, up is down down is up!! And it is escalating!  if you consentrate on just one aspect of all this it wont work.  Its all all one big event. Building of the temple in Jerusalem??  Lets keep our minds on our Temple, this is what matter

With all that I now see, I can also see the hour is here!   As Ray said when Jesus comes back all hell will be breaking lose on the earth, not just America.   

zvezda

« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2021, 03:44:37 PM »

Please watch this two minute video. I'm curious if anyone thinks it has anything to do with this discussion?  https://youtu.be/nh-CKx95rh0

According to Ray, Paul wasn't talking about end times.

Here is the transcript (https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php?topic=5815.0):

Apostasy In The Church

So the Apostles began to realize that they were not going to see Christ set up His kingdom. They knew it was going to be down the road sometimes. 

Now they were also given inspiration and prophesies and revelations that there was going to be an apostasy. That there was going to be a falling away from the Truth and it was happening then. 

Paul uses the term, the last days and the latter days. It’s referring, in a prophetic sense, to down the road there shall be perilous times. But he was not talking about ‘the end of time,’ he was just talking beyond his time. In other words the last days/latter days he knew it was going to be beyond his time. But he didn’t know how far; 50 years, 100 years or 1000. 
But he probably wanted to see all of it, but his demise was coming pretty fast. Also he also realized that it was happening then. Not the full impact, but it was beginning to happen.

People write me all the time and want to know, ‘do you think the Pope is the antichrist or do you think that Saddam Hussein was the antichrist (not any more).’ Everybody wants to know who the antichrist is. I say there is no such thing as ‘the antichrist’ in the Bible. If you show me the words ‘the antichrist’ in the Bible, I’ll give you $100. There is no such thing as ‘the’ antichrist or ‘the’ great tribulation. It’s not in there. These are theological inventions, they are not Scripture. There is not the antichrist, there are many antichrist.
By the time John wrote 1st, 2nd and 3rd John, he said there were many antichrists and they are already here. Many antichrists.

I John 2:18  Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come,

There is not one boggy man coming and he’s going to sit upon a big throne over in Jerusalem, in a temple and he’s going to say ‘I’m god, I created the heaven and the earth.’ All this will be on national TV, and they will say, ‘he’s god.’ Well how do you know that? ‘Because he said so.’ Is he going to call fire down out of heaven? Then we would know for sure it’s god. They would say, ‘he may look like a man, but he’s god.’ Oh come on, it will never happen. All this junk that they are looking for, it will never happen.

Oh there is somebody that sits on the throne, in the temple of God, claiming to be God. But it’s you and me, not some boggy man. WE are the temple of God, who sits on the throne of our temple. It should be Jesus Christ, but before it is Jesus Christ, it’s us. We sit there, we are the little gods. We are the ones that think we have free moral agency - free will and all such other unscriptural nonsense.

zvezda

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2021, 03:51:03 PM »

Hi Dennis and folks,

Just wondering, could the building of a third temple in Jerusalem be one sign that we can expect and if it does occur can we presume that it is a true indication of progression of events leading to Jesus' return?
I know that the Muslims would strongly resist construction on the temple mount, but there is disagreement about whether that needs to be the location. Plus it would require the intervention of a strong force or government entity and that could also be a sign.
Indiana Bob

Thayer's Greek Lexicon translates that word "place" in Matthew 24:15 as "temple".

Could there be a 3rd temple to be built in Jerusalem to fulfill these verses in the natural realm?

Satan loves to be worshipped, as he tempted Jesus with it.

Satan does enter people, as he entered Judas to betray Jesus.

Satan would love to be worshipped by all humanity. Could this happen by entering another man, like he did with Judas?

Is it God's will for this to happen literally?

I don't think we need to look at Jerusalem. For prophetic purposes, Jerusalem is actually "Sodom & Egypt".

from Ray's towers paper:

So, who is Egypt and Sodom TODAY? And who is Israel TODAY?

Is the Israel of all these major prophecies (foretold to happen before the coming of God's government to this earth), the handful of racially mixed tenants of the State of Israel today? Give me a break.

Is the Jerusalem in prophecy inside today's Israel? Don't take my word for it

" And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified" (Rev. 11:8).

And where was our Lord crucified? In literal Sodom? NO. In literal Egypt? NO. He was crucified in Jerusalem, which is now for prophetic purposes, "SODOM & EGYPT!"

Read the towers paper and see which country is today's State of Israel.

Regarding "the abomination of desolation", yes, some people said it happened in 70AD, but many prophecies have numerous fulfillments, physical first then and spiritual.

So if the abomination of desolation is also an end time prophesy, then we should look at which city/country is today's Jerusalem/Israel.

hint hint: Jerusalem/Israel ==> DC/USA

Read Daniel 12:7, this verse tells us when all these things will be ended. Actually months ago I posted this verse in another thread and quoted Ray's towers paper to show which country is today's Israel, and asked if Daniel 12:7 was about the government. But then the other mod saw the word "government" and immediately deleted my post. So, take this verse however you like, we are not allowed to discuss it.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2021, 12:04:32 AM »

Interestingly....Ray's paper entitled, "In the Day of the Great Slaughter, when the Towers Fall" does utilize a literal interpretation of Isaiah 30:25, with a picture of the Twin Towers in the background on the homepage.

Ray didn't seem to have a problem with taking that verse and applying it for the events of 2001.

The book of Revelation mentions the return of Jesus. Is that going to eventually happen literally at one point, or is this only to be a spiritual return?

zvezda

« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2021, 02:02:12 AM »

Interestingly....Ray's paper entitled, "In the Day of the Great Slaughter, when the Towers Fall" does utilize a literal interpretation of Isaiah 30:25, with a picture of the Twin Towers in the background on the homepage.

Ray didn't seem to have a problem with taking that verse and applying it for the events of 2001.

The book of Revelation mentions the return of Jesus. Is that going to eventually happen literally at one point, or is this only to be a spiritual return?

I remember Ray wasn't the only one that linked Isaiah 30:25 to 9/11.

If it's a spiritual return, how would the unbelievers (aka spiritual dead people) be aware of His spiritual return?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 24 queries.