bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer Request  (Read 4875 times)

AwesomeSavior

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayer Request
« on: July 31, 2021, 12:45:09 PM »

I have been battling Stage 1 prostate cancer for over a year now, and have been doing really well with my therapy which is 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide.

However, in recent months the products that I have been receiving (from 3 different companies, no less) have not been keeping their normal 1 year full potency. I order the same formula as usual but for some bizarre reason they are losing their strength soon afterwards.

I don't know the reason for this phenomenon, though interestingly I was reading 1 Thessalonians Chapter 2 yesterday where Paul described being hindered by Satan (verse 18) from visiting the Thessalonians.

I thank you all for your time today, and for all prayers.

God Bless.

Dean

Wendy

Re: Prayer Request
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2021, 01:45:15 AM »

Prayers being sent for you Dean.God bless you and your family
😇🙏🙏🙏

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2021, 09:23:06 AM »

I will pray for your healing Dean.

Joel

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2021, 12:01:56 PM »

Praying for your healing and recovery Dean.

Joel

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2021, 11:38:04 PM »

Thank you Wendy, Dennis, and Joel.

I will keep you posted on further developments.

God Bless.

Dean

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2021, 11:43:22 PM »

I pray that all will go well for you Dean. May God be with you.

In Christ, Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2021, 10:26:04 AM »

Thank you, Pamela. I'm placing another order for my HP medicine this morning. I'll keep you posted as to what happens.

Dean

octoberose

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2021, 12:05:58 AM »

Praying for your healing.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2021, 07:42:25 AM »

Thank you Rose.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2021, 10:26:57 AM »

A minor update:

I received a fresh gallon of HP on Saturday, so I am trying the minimal dose of 16 drops three times/day.

I had a minor sweat last night, so that may be an encouraging sign.

I'll keep you posted. Thanks.

Dean

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2021, 12:24:53 PM »

Update 2:

The new bottle of HP is failing. I feel the Lord is leading me to other alternatives as this battle with satan continues, specifically high dose selenium and vitamin D, baking soda, potent CBD oil, and lycopene.

I'm not worried, but it is sobering and humbling. I have been reassured that the best is yet to come, in more ways than one.

Thank you for your prayers.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2021, 07:24:46 PM »

The YouTube video below is just one of the therapies I am going to try to kill this cancer.

FYI... The website mentioned in the video is no longer operational.

https://youtu.be/Yl8Y8I_TsjI

Wendy

« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2021, 02:21:11 AM »

God bless prayers are sent for you daily 🙏

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2021, 09:23:16 AM »

Thank you Wendy.

Blessings to you, and all.

RVTechNomad

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2021, 12:34:04 PM »

My prayer for you is to hear the voice of spirit and turn from the mind of Adam, that is, choosing good and evil with a fleshly mind. Father have mercy on you and deliver us all from the tree of death.
Grace be with you,
Lawrence

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2021, 06:36:53 PM »

Thank you, Lawrence. God Bless.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2021, 09:55:42 AM »

Update:

I decided to buy a tube of that horse paste Ivermectin up at my local Tractor Supply company and try it myself. That drug supposedly has cancer fighting properties, so why not?

First day I took just a taste, nothing. Second day I took a little more of a taste, nothing. Third day I took about a centimeter's length of the paste. WHOA!

That stuff hit me with some lightheadedness, so I am discontinuing it; I might start talking like Mr. Ed...    :P

I saw a recipe on how to make my own hydroxychloroquine at home, using the peels of lemons and grapefruits and a half pot of water.

God Bless.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2021, 12:35:09 PM »

A short update:

I am still using the hydrogen peroxide (weakened though it remains), CBD oil, and other supplements. I am maintaining. God's will be done.

I have never been so pressured with so many varying health conditions. This is good.

Things are about to break (not me).

The devil is not amused.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2021, 11:30:24 AM »

More information on what's been happening:

Now dealing with 2 kidney stones in left kidney. Such warfare!  I have about 15 different ongoing health issues. Thank you for your prayers. God's will be done.

The Lord has lead me to an interesting therapy, one which I had first heard discussed around 6 months ago. Due to the medical monopoly that has existed in this country since 1908, many very potent and therapeutic treatments have been withheld from the public, and here's why: "The love of money is a root of all evil" (1 Timothy 6:10).
And here is the website which discusses this interesting therapy: www.teslabiohealing.com

Now, I just bought their most expensive product 10 days ago, shipped to me in Michigan from their location in Delaware and received 2 days later. Yes, I just spent 20 thousand dollars on their Tesla Biohealing MedBed Generators. There are 2 round canisters of these generators, each of which weighs 28 pounds. It wasn't easy dragging them into the house.
I have been using them right next to my body when I sleep, and I can feel a warm tingly heat. The Lord has started weaning me off the hydrogen peroxide drops for my prostate cancer. I use these MedBed products during the day also, right next to me, not just at night. This will be many months of therapy, but that's fine. For those unaware of Nikola Tesla, the man was a genius and his discoveries are legendary. God is the ultimate mathematician and energy/light, as he dwells in "unapproachable light" (1 Timothy 6:16), but He has enlightened some, like Tesla, to various fascinating discoveries.

I wanted to also show two videos, one of which involves John D. Rockefeller. He was one of the richest men in America in the early 1900's. Unfortunately, he was also not a noble human being. For those who are unaware, this short video will reveal the origins of our current problems with medicine in America and in other nations. This has been a gigantic travesty for which many Americans are ignorant, but for which all of us have paid a dear price, either personally or with family/friends. Here is that short but revealing video:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/ZXVpm8kX7ZxY/

Dean
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 01:12:45 PM by Rene »

waterfall77

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2021, 09:19:58 PM »

Dean,
Yes, you are going through alot. It's great to here that God has given you alot of wisdom on natural health remedies.  So you probably already know about what I'm going to say. Eat a whole food diet preferably organic. Stay away from sugar and processed food. Juicing is good also, if you can find juice recipes for your specific conditions. You will have to buy a good juicer if you don't have one. I will be praying for you.
                                                  Aubrey
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.