bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Do the right thing ...  (Read 2406 times)

Wendy

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Do the right thing ...
« on: August 17, 2021, 05:32:03 AM »

I listen to Ray's tapes daily and one of his quotes aways comes to mind do the right thing .I was going through drive through at taco bell got myself an order and my sister an order to take home to her well I went through drive threw got the order and parked so I could eat my food .I looked in bag and didn't see my order and I know I payed for it cause it was on my receipt. So I went back through drive threw and told them I didn't get it so they gave me another one.after eating I went home dropped off my sister food and went home .later that night I called my sister and asking her if she ate her meal she them mentioned she had extra food in bag here the food I thought wasn't in bag was it was it was under all the napkins .so what comes to my mind I made a mistake and hear Ray do the right thing .so the next day I went back to taco bell went through drive threw was a little hesitant but did it and told cashier about what happened and offered to pay for extra meal they had given me they looked at me kinda strange but said don't worry about it .I drove off and thought I bet Gods smiling  seeing me do the right thing I must say it felt good .praise God for helping me to do the right thing 😍
I can also see what it means to let your light so shine...
God bless all,
Wendy

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
Re: Do the right thing ...
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2021, 05:38:15 AM »

I wish we had Taco Bell here then I could get a free meal 🤣

Rhys

P.s well done for doing the right thing
🤫

Wendy

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2021, 06:03:35 PM »

Tks it also reminded me of I'm not sure where or if Ray said it I'm sure he did thoough.how not everyone is ment to be teachers ,prophets, apostles ect.Some people are to shine like it says in Mathew 5 14-16 let your light so shine .
So I pray God helps all of us to shine alittle more each day

God Bless all,

Wendy

Heidi

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2021, 10:49:26 PM »

Amen to shining a little more! 
For in him we live and move and have our being.' As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring"

RVTechNomad

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2021, 12:13:25 PM »

Spirit of truth always tells us to do right. That’s righteousness. Disobeying the voice of spirit only hardens our own hearts. I wish I had learned that sooner in life.

As JB Phillips says it in 1st John (with my emphasis), “It is only when we obey God’s laws that we can be quite sure that we really know him. The man who claims to know God but does not obey his laws (love people, love god) is not only a liar but lives in self-delusion. In practice, the more a man learns to obey God’s laws the more truly and fully does he express his love for him. Obedience is the test of whether we really live “in God” or not. The life of a man who professes to be living in God must bear the stamp of Christ.

Interesting choice of words, “… Obedience is the test…” to avoid “self delusion”. May we all walk in intimate fellowship with spirit so we are quick to obey his voice.
Grace be with you,
Lawrence
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 22 queries.