bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Looks Like Shots Will Never Stop. Continual Boosters Coming…  (Read 7463 times)

Shawn Fainn

seaofglass

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Looks Like Shots Will Never Stop. Continual Boosters Coming…
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2021, 11:12:41 AM »

The question was asked where are we in prophetic times.

Revelation 13:16-18

New King James Version
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [a]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So even the rich are taking the jab to keep their paycheck, no paycheck no food (not the elite, money is not a paradigm to them in their scheme of things)

New Zealand is in total lock down.  News has it it is coming our way,  This is a totally  buzzard situation in history. We need this to be a time when the “true” chosen comes together and pray God brings us together.

People are truly like sheep so fear and discipline is their modus operandi. Fear is the pandemic discipline  is taking their paycheck away or fining you.  No jab no freedom, no jab no food. Food will be the ultimate means by which they will force people to do what they want.   What is our food?  His word. It seems from all the news world wide this is a very seminole moment in time and i know some of you truly understand.

John 4:32  But he said to them, “I have food to eat that you know nothing about.”

BEWARE of false news. 

The Serpent has a folk tongue signifying truth and lies together thus creating confusion. Intuition and discernment, the wordless word of God will be our guiding light.  Your intuitive God centered mind will give you the discernment to judge the time correctly.  Stay close to the trunk of the tree of life, Jesus our reconciliation.

We live as thought it was our last day but let very man be convinced in his own mind

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2021, 11:23:25 AM »

Please remember - No politics

Now Google shows this when I open Chrome. Sign of the times. Should be some bible verses about it.

lareli

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2021, 01:43:14 PM »

No politics, but I know we have members from the area and I’m wanting to inquire from someone who actually knows personally- Australia/New Zealand as bad as what is being shown on social media?

We’re seeing helicopters circling neighborhoods blaring stuff about health orders, 24000 kids being vaccinated in a stadium where parents are not allowed to accompany their kids, saw a video of doctors and cops literally tearing a child out of the fathers arms to do something to child while cops restrain the father (presumably but not sure if it’s related to Covid), 12 year old pepper sprayed by cops for not masking.. that pregnant lady who was arrested in her home for a Facebook post etc etc etc

« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 02:14:49 PM by lareli »
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2021, 05:06:40 PM »

I’m in New Zealand but I still work at mums house and keep myself busy which helps. You need to wear a mask in the supermarket but not outside. The hardest part is not being able to do group things so for me is singing , gym and swimming . If it’s short term is not a problem but if long term that will be more difficult for myself and others. Who knows what other problems which are not covid related will happen. That is the more scary part as will there be more violence, suicides, other sickness from stress and worry, financial issues, drinking problems etc……. For me I feel the need to seek God more and follow Him. If the world is getting darker then I need more of the light.

Been thinking about this recently

James 4:8 ESV

Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Psalm 145:18 ESV

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

Need to be in place that brings peace in the turmoil. Which I already know from being in a car accident with my wife dying. I was quite angry with God to a long time but much less now. The world likes to offer there answers especially at the moment and I’m getting really annoyed with it as there answers do not work and is even more annoying when you see other Christians going a long with it all. Do they think they are going to find peace at the end of that rainbow, I don’t think so. Time to choose who you are going to serve.

Rhys
🤫

indianabob

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2021, 06:54:18 PM »

Hi Rhys,
For the protection and continuing use of any forum it is best to avoid many obvious words that can trigger censuring.
We can just speak of the challenges or the tests or the strange events that are coming upon us personally rather than mentioning details or specific words that may lead to restrictions or complete loss of communication. In fact even in our personal emails apart from this forum.
= =
Suffering as Christians
1Peter 4:11 If anyone speaks, he should speak as one conveying the words of God. If anyone serves, he should serve with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen. 12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed at the revelation of His glory.…

=
Ecclesiastes 5:8
If you see the oppression of the poor and the denial of justice and righteousness in the province, do not be astonished at the matter; for one official is watched by a superior, and others higher still are over them.

And finally>
1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is. 
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. 
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire. 
1Co 3:16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? 
1Co 3:17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are. 
1Co 3:18  Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise. 
1Co 3:19  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness. 
1Co 3:20  And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain. 
1Co 3:21  Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 

Rhys 🕊

• 🕊
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2021, 08:58:03 PM »

What are you talking about??????????

If you have a problem with me or anything I say then report it to admin and do not rubbish me on here. If they wish to contact me, remove or edit my post then they can as they have that right. Otherwise please keep your opinions to yourself. Im not a perfect person and don't pretend to be.

Hi Rhys,
For the protection and continuing use of any forum it is best to avoid many obvious words that can trigger censuring.
We can just speak of the challenges or the tests or the strange events that are coming upon us personally rather than mentioning details or specific words that may lead to restrictions or complete loss of communication. In fact even in our personal emails apart from this forum.
= =
Suffering as Christians
1Peter 4:11 If anyone speaks, he should speak as one conveying the words of God. If anyone serves, he should serve with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen. 12 Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. 13 But rejoice that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed at the revelation of His glory.…

=
Ecclesiastes 5:8
If you see the oppression of the poor and the denial of justice and righteousness in the province, do not be astonished at the matter; for one official is watched by a superior, and others higher still are over them.

And finally>
1Co 3:13  Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14  If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15  If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.
1Co 3:16  Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?
1Co 3:17  If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.
1Co 3:18  Let no man deceive himself. If any man among you seemeth to be wise in this world, let him become a fool, that he may be wise.
1Co 3:19  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
1Co 3:20  And again, The Lord knoweth the thoughts of the wise, that they are vain.
1Co 3:21  Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours;
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 09:13:35 PM by Rhys »
🤫

indianabob

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2021, 11:48:39 AM »

Dear friend Rhys,

Wow do I owe you an explanation and maybe an apology.
My comments that you responded to were intended to explain how we are being censored by the electronic Media.
Not to any censorship by any of our moderators on this forum.
I will let Dennis explain further if necessary but please know that I love your commentary and recommend it to everyone as genuine and helpful.
We are seeing many restrictions put in place by the owners of the worldwide internet platforms that support our personal conversations IF we dare to criticize any authority of men that they support or any medical advice or challenge to their God hating teachings. That is what I was referring to in my initial message and NOT to any of your genuine and heartfelt comments.
Please let me clear this up even more if necessary.

Sincerely with respect your old friend Indiana Bob

John9362

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2021, 11:59:34 PM »

Indianabob I have to agree with Rhys, you said maybe an apology really? :(

Indianabob you sound as if you are a conformist and a little cowardly :(

We that have been told the Bible truths should have grown a few by now !
« Last Edit: August 24, 2021, 07:45:30 AM by Dennis Vogel »

Joel

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2021, 01:21:56 AM »

The way I see it this post is going in a bad direction.
Part of a scripture came to mind "be not consumed one of another."

I looked up where in the Bible that comes from.

Galatians 5:14-16 stands out.

14-For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
15-But if ye bite and devour one another, take heed that ye be not consumed one of another.
16-This I say then, walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

Joel

octoberose

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2021, 02:20:49 AM »

I knew what bob was talking about but if you haven't experienced it then it just isn't what you're thinking about.  But  I didn't think in a forum like this that anyone but us was able to censor in any way.   Is that the case?    I belong to a couple of groups (health issues mostly) that have gotten off facebook so they can talk freely and not have to worry about Big Brother.  But we're ok here, aren't we ?

As far as the other more sensitive no politics policy,  what I truly think is it's going to be harder and harder to enforce it and have the group have any way to be a source of help in a time of turmoil.  If we're heading toward the end of this era, we're going to be going through a lot and you can call it all political even though it's actually spiritual.   It's not about D or R  in the U.S. or the policies of your prime minister, it's how are you going to navigate a life that is on the verge of financial ruin because you're country just torpedoed your civil rights and your freedoms?  How do you concentrate on spiritual freedom in the midst of tyranny ?   I have a feeling we might find out.

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2021, 01:25:23 PM »

This forum has rules for a purpose.  As a REMINDER to all of you, here is a portion of the RULES you agreed to when you joined:

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,3.0.html

"This forum is moderated, if you feel you cannot accept the bounds of a limited forum then please don’t join.  The moderators may not have the time to explain every decision to you on why a post was deleted, so don't expect it.

The moderators will generally try to remove posts before banning a member, don’t take it personally. If you see your posts being removed then perhaps you should review what you are writing to make sure is goes along with the forum rules.  If you are asked to let a subject drop, or a particular subject is off limits then please abide by what the moderators ask.

If you have a problem with a moderator, the way the forum is managed, or another user of the forum then address this through private mails.  Publicly airing your grievances could be grounds for banishment, and will get your post deleted.

Learn to use the private mail function.

Thank you for your cooperation.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2021, 01:39:41 PM »

Joel:

My friend knows a man who had a near death experience as a 7 year old boy, and my friend just "coincidentally" relayed this story to me today, before I even read the latest posts on this thread. To my knowledge, neither my friend nor the other man are Elect, but it goes with your Scripture reference. Here's the story:

The boy was taken to Heaven, and he say a huge building with sides so long that he couldn't see the ends. An angel took him inside the building...

Once inside, he saw people sitting and looking at different consoles. He asked, "What are they doing"?

The angel replied, "This is where everyone who has ever lived goes, and they experience every other person's life that has ever lived".

The insinuation was that everything that we have ever done to someone else, we will see it and experience it from their perspective. If you did good to someone, you will be able to experience every emotion, smell every smell, and feel every sensation of the other person. Conversely, the same is true for every wrong done.

The bottom line is he was left with an "Oh Wow, I don't want to do something wrong to another person because I myself am going to feel it from the other person's perspective, from the inside out".

He said it was a library of human consciousness so that even unborn babies and children who didn't live long would be experiencing the human condition, as adults and not as children.

I thought it was a very revealing N.D.E., from a 7 year old boy's perspective.

indianabob

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2021, 07:34:31 PM »

Dear friend Awesome.

Interesting story about how God will deal with those not called ahead of the time as with the elect.
I find it a little confusing though as it presumes that God is not providing complete forgiveness to those viewing the video of every person they have ever mistreated by intention or by accident.
My presumption has been that God will provide a new heart to replace our heart of stone so that our past can be put away permanently as far as the East is from the West with the wiping away of every tear.
The version related by the little boy sounds more like revenge or punishment than a Father's loving correction for the benefit of the offender.
I believe that God's love is all encompassing and without retribution at the judgment time. :)

Just my personal view. Indiana Bob

Joel:

My friend knows a man who had a near death experience as a 7 year old boy, and my friend just "coincidentally" relayed this story to me today, before I even read the latest posts on this thread. To my knowledge, neither my friend nor the other man are Elect, but it goes with your Scripture reference. Here's the story:

The boy was taken to Heaven, and he say a huge building with sides so long that he couldn't see the ends. An angel took him inside the building...

Once inside, he saw people sitting and looking at different consoles. He asked, "What are they doing"?

The angel replied, "This is where everyone who has ever lived goes, and they experience every other person's life that has ever lived".

The insinuation was that everything that we have ever done to someone else, we will see it and experience it from their perspective. If you did good to someone, you will be able to experience every emotion, smell every smell, and feel every sensation of the other person. Conversely, the same is true for every wrong done.

The bottom line is he was left with an "Oh Wow, I don't want to do something wrong to another person because I myself am going to feel it from the other person's perspective, from the inside out".

He said it was a library of human consciousness so that even unborn babies and children who didn't live long would be experiencing the human condition, as adults and not as children.

I thought it was a very revealing N.D.E., from a 7 year old boy's perspective.

indianabob

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2021, 09:20:23 PM »

Dear friend John9362.

I understand your concern for Rhys and my poor attempt to caution strong responses that lead to heat being generated by the communication. I admit that my comments were unclear and needed rethinking before sending.
Regarding my lack of courage to state plainly my concerns for the actions of those who do not believe, I have only the following to offer. Please read it with forgiveness in mind as I am not a proficient author.
=  =  =

Romans 12:17-21
The surest sign of the spirit of God in anyone
is the ability to return good for evil and to
love enemies.
You hear that it was declared, “You shall be loving
your associate” and you shall be hating your enemy.
Yet I am saying to you, Love your enemies, and pray
for those who are persecuting you, so that you may
become sons of your Father Who is in the heavens, for
He causes His sun to rise on the wicked and the good,
and makes it rain on the just and the unjust. For if ever
you should love those who are loving you, what wages
have you? Are not the tribute collectors also doing the
same? And if ever you should greet your brothers only,
what are you doing that is excessive? Are not those of
the nations also doing the same?
=
Our charge today from Christ is to be at peace with
everyone. This does not mean befriending everyone. It does
not mean agreeing with everyone. It does not even mean
speaking well of everyone. It simply means, in this context,
not wreaking revenge on those who demean, defraud or
disgrace you. Why? Because God is going to take care of
that for you. To me, this is nice to know. It keeps me cool
knowing that God will get hot on my behalf and teach my
enemies a lesson they’ll never forget. I’m counting on Him
for this and He will not disappoint me

Kindly offered and seeking forgiveness, Indiana Bob

Indianabob I have to agree with Rhys, you said maybe an apology really? :(

Indianabob you sound as if you are a conformist and a little cowardly :(

We that have been told the Bible truths should have grown a few by now !

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2021, 03:13:38 AM »

As far as the other more sensitive no politics policy,  what I truly think is it's going to be harder and harder to enforce it and have the group have any way to be a source of help in a time of turmoil.  If we're heading toward the end of this era, we're going to be going through a lot and you can call it all political even though it's actually spiritual.   It's not about D or R  in the U.S. or the policies of your prime minister, it's how are you going to navigate a life that is on the verge of financial ruin because you're country just torpedoed your civil rights and your freedoms?  How do you concentrate on spiritual freedom in the midst of tyranny ?   I have a feeling we might find out.

I get why talking about politics is discouraged, especially since things can get heated. But, i agree with your sentiment. Times are changing, and the places we have to come together to discuss with like-minded brethren are becoming few and far between. There's so much censorship now, many people's YouTube channels, webpages, facebook groups, etc have been terminated/blocked/banned. I think things will only get worse, as they move to tie in vaccination status with a social credit score system, digital currency and not being able to buy or sell, etc without it.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2021, 10:35:39 AM »

We need to stay away from the COVID topic from now on. We're not going to change anyone's opinion at this point.

Shawn Fainn

« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2021, 04:25:36 PM »

We need to stay away from the COVID topic from now on. We're not going to change anyone's opinion at this point.

I guess i'm done here then. Best of luck to everyone in the coming months.

Wanda

• I leave with you my peace
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2021, 02:25:29 PM »

Romans 8: 35, 37

Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it (Proverbs 4:23,

It has been my experience that by focusing on all that is true and worthy in the sight of our Lord is where true peace and contentment is found. You will never find those by constantly focusing on what is going on in this world. Jesus told us he leaves with us his peace and not as the world offers it. All the world can  offer any of us is fear. Fear is one of the most powerful weapons Satan uses to seperate us from this place of peace.  Seperating many,  even from the love of God by using God's own words to deceive. The hell doctrin is a good example.

Philippians 4

4 Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! 5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things.9 Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me--put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Everything going on in this  world is as God has planned,  and nothing we do in opposition will change it.  Either we trust in him in all things or we don't, but trying to fight against him will bring nothing but hopelessness and despair. Our redemption is near and we should be rejoicing in that.
I am the Light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness but have the light of life.
                                     John 8:12

indianabob

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2021, 11:35:36 PM »

Here is a small something to consider while we await our redemption with patience and faith.
How great a scientist is our loving God.
Bob

August 29, 2021
The Weight of the Wind
“For he looketh to the ends of the earth, and seeth under the whole heaven; To make the weight for the winds; and he weigheth the waters by measure.” (Job 28:24-25)

It was only discovered by scientists in modern times that the air actually has weight. This passage in Job, however, written 35 or more centuries ago, indicated that the two great terrestrial fluids of air and water forming Earth’s atmosphere and hydrosphere are both “weighed” by God’s careful “measure” to provide the right worldwide balance of forces for life on Earth.

Another remarkable “weighing” act of God is noted in Job 37:16: “Dost thou know the balancings of the clouds, the wondrous works of him which is perfect in knowledge?” Clouds are composed of liquid drops of water, not water vapor, and water is heavier than air, so how are they “balanced” in the sky? “For he maketh small the drops of water: they pour down rain according to the vapour thereof: Which the clouds do drop and distill upon man abundantly” (Job 36:27-28).

Meteorologists know that the weight of the small water droplets in the clouds is “balanced” by the “weight of the winds”—air rushing upward in response to temperature changes. Eventually, however, the droplets coalesce to form larger drops that overcome these updrafts and fall as rain. “By watering he wearieth the thick cloud” (Job 37:11). The coalescence is probably triggered electrically in the clouds themselves, “when he made a decree for the rain, and a way for the lightning of the thunder” (Job 28:26).

Although these verses are not couched in the jargon of modern science, they are thoroughly scientific and up to date. “Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?” (Job 26:14). HMM
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 23 queries.