> General Discussions

Looks Like Shots Will Never Stop. Continual Boosters Coming…

(1/6) > >>

Shawn Fainn:
https://youtu.be/MoZH4RGJK_E

seaofglass:
 The question was asked where are we in prophetic times.

Revelation 13:16-18

New King James Version
16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [a]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

So even the rich are taking the jab to keep their paycheck, no paycheck no food (not the elite, money is not a paradigm to them in their scheme of things)

New Zealand is in total lock down.  News has it it is coming our way,  This is a totally  buzzard situation in history. We need this to be a time when the “true” chosen comes together and pray God brings us together.

People are truly like sheep so fear and discipline is their modus operandi. Fear is the pandemic discipline  is taking their paycheck away or fining you.  No jab no freedom, no jab no food. Food will be the ultimate means by which they will force people to do what they want.   What is our food?  His word. It seems from all the news world wide this is a very seminole moment in time and i know some of you truly understand.

John 4:32  But he said to them, “I have food to eat that you know nothing about.”

BEWARE of false news. 

The Serpent has a folk tongue signifying truth and lies together thus creating confusion. Intuition and discernment, the wordless word of God will be our guiding light.  Your intuitive God centered mind will give you the discernment to judge the time correctly.  Stay close to the trunk of the tree of life, Jesus our reconciliation.

We live as thought it was our last day but let very man be convinced in his own mind

Dennis Vogel:
Please remember - No politics

Now Google shows this when I open Chrome. Sign of the times. Should be some bible verses about it.

lareli:
No politics, but I know we have members from the area and I’m wanting to inquire from someone who actually knows personally- Australia/New Zealand as bad as what is being shown on social media?

We’re seeing helicopters circling neighborhoods blaring stuff about health orders, 24000 kids being vaccinated in a stadium where parents are not allowed to accompany their kids, saw a video of doctors and cops literally tearing a child out of the fathers arms to do something to child while cops restrain the father (presumably but not sure if it’s related to Covid), 12 year old pepper sprayed by cops for not masking.. that pregnant lady who was arrested in her home for a Facebook post etc etc etc

Rhys 🕊:
I’m in New Zealand but I still work at mums house and keep myself busy which helps. You need to wear a mask in the supermarket but not outside. The hardest part is not being able to do group things so for me is singing , gym and swimming . If it’s short term is not a problem but if long term that will be more difficult for myself and others. Who knows what other problems which are not covid related will happen. That is the more scary part as will there be more violence, suicides, other sickness from stress and worry, financial issues, drinking problems etc……. For me I feel the need to seek God more and follow Him. If the world is getting darker then I need more of the light.

Been thinking about this recently

James 4:8 ESV

Draw near to God, and he will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

Psalm 145:18 ESV

The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.

Need to be in place that brings peace in the turmoil. Which I already know from being in a car accident with my wife dying. I was quite angry with God to a long time but much less now. The world likes to offer there answers especially at the moment and I’m getting really annoyed with it as there answers do not work and is even more annoying when you see other Christians going a long with it all. Do they think they are going to find peace at the end of that rainbow, I don’t think so. Time to choose who you are going to serve.

Rhys

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version