bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looks Like Shots Will Never Stop. Continual Boosters Coming…  (Read 7462 times)

lareli

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Looks Like Shots Will Never Stop. Continual Boosters Coming…
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2021, 12:42:41 PM »

We need to stay away from the COVID topic from now on. We're not going to change anyone's opinion at this point.

Is this a new rule
I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

Rene

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2021, 01:23:44 PM »

We need to stay away from the COVID topic from now on. We're not going to change anyone's opinion at this point.

Is this a new rule

YES and here is the Rule that applies:

https://bible-truths.com/forums/index.php/topic,3.0.html

The moderators will generally try to remove posts before banning a member, don’t take it personally. If you see your posts being removed then perhaps you should review what you are writing to make sure is goes along with the forum rules.  If you are asked to let a subject drop, or a particular subject is off limits then please abide by what the moderators ask.

lareli

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2021, 06:07:25 PM »

Octoberose asked,

How do you live out spiritual freedom in the midst of tyranny

I think this is an excellent question and is at the heart of most of the Covid threads. If we’re not allowed to discuss ideas with one another in regards to this question publicly then I would really like to continue privately somehow. Private messages are ok but if anyone were to start something like a Facebook group for bible truths members only than I would really like to be on that.

I know there’s a bible truths Facebook group already but Facebook would not be ideal for obvious reasons. Does anyone know of any social media platform like a ‘duckduckgo’ search engine version of Facebook? Some platform where data is not collected or censored?

You guys we are all very privileged to know the things you do about God and I trust your perspective more than anyone who is deceived about God. I really do want to know what you see and feel in regards to the turmoil that we are all experiencing and really want to know how it is you feel we can navigate these times spiritually. I’d even really like to hear all the crazy conspiracy theories.

I’m not tech savvy but if anyone is and wants to start a separate group so that we can keep bible truths true to its purpose of discussing Rays teachings and not politics than please reach out.

I’m just what you made God.. ~Kid Cudi

octoberose

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2021, 07:20:33 PM »

I was wondering the same thing lareli.   There are things like Rumble and Odysee out there without the same censorship we’re seeing on social media.  I saw that You Tube took down a post that included Prayer to combat Covid.  What?  I guess there’s a fine line between keeping the conversation where the moderators want it to be and what the needs of the members are.   I surely don’t want to lose any of Ray’s content and appreciate the blood sweat and tears that others have put into it- and I always want to know how the members  are doing, but  I’m struggling to find my way here.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2021, 09:36:11 PM »

Both sides of taking the COVID vaccine are for the most part dug in very deep and they are mostly on one side or the other politically. So it could turn into a political debate without mentioning which side you're on and this almost always gets ugly.

There's been a forum for bible-truths.com for the last 18 years or so and I've seen just about everything. People have started a new forum to avoid rules and it has always turned out bad. One of them even survived for as long as three or four months before packing it in.

There are very few discussions on the Facebook page. I'll look in a few times a year but it's usually pretty quite with a few people posting excerpts from Ray's material.

Back to COVID. It's up to you to research and decide for yourself. Don't look for articles that agree with your current view. See what the other side is saying. We're talking about life or death here so take it seriously.

And there is nothing wrong with using PM's to talk to others about this topic. That's why it's here. PM's are not public.

Porter

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2021, 10:18:37 PM »

Octoberose asked,

How do you live out spiritual freedom in the midst of tyranny

I really do want to know what you see and feel in regards to the turmoil that we are all experiencing and really want to know how it is you feel we can navigate these times spiritually.

My personal thoughts are this, the topic of covid is incredibly polarizing and seems to bring out the worst in people, no matter what they believe concerning it. The world is tearing itself apart on this issue, like it has on many other issues since the world began.

I think the right thing to do (not that I know how to do it) is to be separate from the world and to be the light on the hill. Turmoil, in all its forms, whether external, or especially internal, is what shapes our character - "as seemed good to the potter to make it".
Luk 22:31  "Simon, Simon, look out! Satan has asked to sift you like wheat.
Luk 22:32  But I have prayed for you that your faith may not fail. And you, when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

John9362

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2021, 09:23:05 PM »

Kindly offered and seeking forgiveness, Indiana Bob

Hi indianabob,

Thank you for your post, but know you don't have to ask me for forgiveness, IF there was anything to forgive it was me who should have been asking you as I was the abrupt and short fused one who isn't coping well with the evil in the world, especially right now in Sydney Australia where I live.

I do love you all always and there's NOTHING anyone on here could say or do to change that

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2021, 07:24:42 PM »

Octoberose, please understand that by advocating for the "needs of the members", you are leaving out the needs of the members who don't come here for discussions on current events.  For "them" this is a sanctuary from all that turmoil and division.  Minds are made up.  There is no issue-based "consensus" that can overcome the turmoil, no matter the origin of that turmoil.  If you see and hear-from less of those members here, consider why that might be.

As Porter intimated, I don't believe we or anybody can choose to live spiritually.  People don't even agree on what "tyranny" is.

"For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope."

Live your life.  Judge yourself.  Hold tight or cast away.  We're going to be repenting all the days of our lives, if we are following the call of God. 

Here's a little encouragement.  "Repenting" does not mean joining the other side of the debate.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2021, 07:31:46 PM by Dave in Tenn »
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

indianabob

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2021, 12:20:33 AM »

John 9362,
Your sincere explanation is appreciated.
Please put that issue behind us and move on in unity.  :)

Friend Indiana Bob

Kindly offered and seeking forgiveness, Indiana Bob

Hi indianabob,

Thank you for your post, but know you don't have to ask me for forgiveness, IF there was anything to forgive it was me who should have been asking you as I was the abrupt and short fused one who isn't coping well with the evil in the world, especially right now in Sydney Australia where I live.

I do love you all always and there's NOTHING anyone on here could say or do to change that

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 24 queries.