bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Another proof verse destroying the trinity John 18:37  (Read 2447 times)

AK4

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Another proof verse destroying the trinity John 18:37
« on: August 24, 2021, 03:44:22 AM »

New International Version
“You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”

King James Bible
Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Jesus says He was born and also says He came out from God His Father. The trinity says those 3 gods in one from eternity have always existed. Jesus plainly says here like in many other places how the trinity can not be true.
Question everything. Question everything until you come to the Truth. When you come to the truth, question that truth. This in return will confirm the your truth...or destroy it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.