bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wrong idea or wrong god?  (Read 8407 times)

Joel

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Wrong idea or wrong god?
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2021, 12:02:37 PM »

Reminds me of some things that happened years ago Dennis, Ray's statement is definitely true I think.

Joel

ralph

« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2021, 12:23:42 AM »

Thank you for all that you are doing Dennis here and on the YouTube channel.  I don't take it for granted Bro.  God Bless.

I've been working on a video where Ray says:

From this we learn that there are any
number of things stated in the OT,
that when you bring them to the NT,
they apply to different people.

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2021, 12:35:45 PM »

Thank you for all that you are doing Dennis here and on the YouTube channel.  I don't take it for granted Bro.  God Bless.

From this we learn that there are any
number of things stated in the OT,
that when you bring them to the NT,
they apply to different people.

Thank you Ralph

ralph

« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2021, 06:49:00 AM »

You are most welcome Dennis.

Thank you Ralph

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2021, 01:13:00 PM »

Yes Thankyou Dennis for your devotion and hard work. We definitely do not take it for granted.

As regarding your post,I remember Ray saying ( and I’m paraphrasing)

If a scripture is speaking of Israel , it is referencing Jesus and if it is referencing Jesus,
it is referencing us.

I heard it in an audio but can’t remember which one. Hope it brings to someone’s memory
here in our little group.

In Christ , Pamela
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

Musterseed

• God is Love
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2021, 02:39:33 PM »

A couple of examples . The Lords love for Israel.

Hosea 11:1… When Israel was a child, I loved Him, and out of Egypt I called my Son.

Matt.2:14-15…. And he rose and took the child and His mother by night and departed to Egypt
and remained there until the death of Herod . This was to fulfill what the Lord had spoken by the prophet, out of Egypt, I called my Son.

Exo.3:14…. God said to Moses, “ I Am who I Am, and He said “ Say this to the people of Israel.
I Am has sent me to you.

John 8:58…. Truly, Truly , I say to you, “ before Abraham was , I AM.

Isaiah 52:7, Eph.2:17=======.  Acts 10:36— As for the word that He sent to Israel, preaching
good news of peace through Jesus Christ . ( He is Lord of all)

Does the church preach good news of peace?

I just finished a study of You fools, hypocrits, snakes.

Ray quote,,,,, a house built on sand can’t stand up to the coming storms. It is all
coming down.

Rev. 18,,, Come Out of her my people.

Love not the world, but  few in this church age will listen to God.

We must attain to the unity of the Spirit. In Christ. Pamela.Love to you all.❤️
" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

indianabob

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2021, 01:15:12 AM »

Thanks everyone for your commentary.
Here is another description of our God.
Bob
= = =

God the Owner

“The earth is the LORD’s, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.” (Psalm 24:1)

In communist countries, “the people” own the lands, while in capitalist countries individuals may own “private property.” Both are myths unless these are viewed as a stewardship from God. We don’t really own anything, “for we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out” (1 Timothy 6:7).

In the mineral kingdom, the most important substances are the precious metals upon which monetary standards are based, yet God makes it clear that all “the silver is mine, and the gold is mine” (Haggai 2:8). The greatest members of the plant kingdom are the mighty trees of the forest, and God reminds us that “the trees of the LORD are full of sap; the cedars of Lebanon, which he hath planted” (Psalm 104:16). All the birds and beasts in the animal kingdom are His also. “For every beast of the forest is mine, and the cattle upon a thousand hills” (Psalm 50:10).

Again and again God reminds us that “all the earth is mine” (Exodus 19:5), and even the infinite heavens belong to Him. “Behold, the heaven and the heaven of heavens is the LORD’s thy God, the earth also, with all that therein is” (Deuteronomy 10:14).

God has, indeed, given man “dominion...over all the earth” (Genesis 1:26), and Satan has, indeed, laid false claim to “all the kingdoms of the world” (Luke 4:5-6), but the fact remains that “the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will” (Daniel 4:32).

Most of all, every Christian should understand that he and all he has belong to God by both creation and blood-bought redemption. “Ye are not your own...For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20). HMM
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 20 queries.