bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Limbo  (Read 3053 times)

Wendy

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Limbo
« on: September 29, 2021, 10:59:16 PM »

Does anyone ever feel like there not going forward just kinda in limbo if that makes any sense thats how I feel lately satan working overtime in my mind .I see changes taking place in my life and stopped doing things I use to I know this is all a process but sometimes it just makes me feel like I'm not going anywhere.
God bless all
Wendy

indianabob

Re: Limbo
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 01:26:06 AM »

Friend Wendy,
I can agree with your situation and somewhat understand.
In my own case my four children are grown and we all get along.
So my time is spent reading and seeking more understanding.
One exercise that I find to be fun is to speculate about what we will be doing after our change and receiving assignments in the coming Kingdom of God on the earth.

To guide my thought I often use the Old Testament to observe how God worked with His chosen people and the processes that were illustrated. For example when Moses took the people out of Egypt and was wearing himself out answering questions from the thousands of people who came to him with problems, he was advised by his Father in law a former leader of his own people to delegate responsibility. You may find the story in Exodus 18:1-27
See also Exodus 2:11-22 for clarity.
=
Another might be the story of the Proverbs 31 woman. It is a good lesson for young men and women entering marriage and preparing to start a family. In fact it can be a guide for every age of person needing to mature.

Wendy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2021, 04:46:21 AM »

Thanks Bob that is amazing when ya think about what will be doing after the change what a marvelous time that will be .tks for bible verses they help .my 3 kids are grown n on there own so I've got alot of alone time to read .this forum is alot of help I like reading the emails to lots of information on there .
   God bless all
Wendy

ralph

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2021, 07:10:07 PM »

Yes I have felt that way!  I know exactly how you are feeling.  That is where faith comes in.  We have to have faith that everything we are experiencing in this life is for good reason.  It makes me think of a scene from the movie Karate Kid.  If you haven't seen it,  in this movie, Daniel (the student) is being trained by a master (Mr. Miyagi) in karate.  Mr. Miyagi makes Daniel paint fences, houses, sand decks, wash and wax cars, nothing but tedious hard labor until Daniel loses it and lashes out at Mr. Miyagi because he feels he isn't learning anything that he isn't going anywhere.  Then Mr. Miyagi throws a bunch of punches and kicks at Daniel and he blocks them all using the various moves he learned while doing all that labor.  It's difficult to explain.  The videos does a much better job.

Wendy

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2021, 11:18:33 PM »

Thanks for answering  yes i saw the movie karate kid all of them.i see what your saying and it makes sense.
God definitely works wonders on us even when we don't see it .
God bless

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2021, 11:36:30 PM »

I like that analogy.  From the bible, Moses was a fugitive working for his father-in-law herding sheep until the Lord made him a shepherd of an even more stubborn two-legged variety.  We didn't put ourselves on the Potter's wheel and we can't remove ourselves from it either.  Life is full of "consequences" we did not intend.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.