bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: One of the best films I have ever seen I think we all need to watch this  (Read 2140 times)

Extol

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: One of the best films I have ever seen I think we all need to watch this
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 05:30:08 PM »

John,

Thanks for sharing this excellent video, jam packed with information! The only thing I didn't like was a notable absence of Jesus Christ, which is our real hope in the face of this evil tyranny. How blessed we are to know of God's great plan for the world, and how I look forward to the soon return of the King and the fall of Mystery Babylon!

Revelation 18

1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen...

23 And the light of a candle shall shine no more at all in thee; and the voice of the bridegroom and of the bride shall be heard no more at all in thee: for thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy pharmakeia were all nations deceived.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 18 queries.