bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Angels in chains  (Read 2561 times)

Wendy

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Angels in chains
« on: October 01, 2021, 06:50:56 PM »

Could someone help me to understand what the Bible means when it talks about the angels being bound in chains and there in darkness till judgement. I thought they would be with satan deceiving the world or are there others.
Thanks
God bless all
Wendy

ralph

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Angels in chains
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2021, 06:51:58 PM »

This is an interesting topic for discussion.   I am thinking spiritually here.  What does it mean spiritually to be bound in chains and darkness until judgement? Perhaps it means to be a slave to sin?  Slave to the carnal mind and unrighteousness? Most of humanity is bound in chains and darkness reserved for judgement like the angels.   

2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth which are now preserved by the same word, are reserved for fire until the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

When are we truly free? 

Jhn 8:32 Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Jhn 8:36 So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

Act 13:39 Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.

Rom 6:7 because anyone who has died has been set free from sin.

Rom 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Rom 8:2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit who gives life has set you free from the law of sin and death.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.