bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers Please  (Read 5192 times)

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
Prayers Please
« on: October 24, 2021, 10:21:47 AM »

I'm now 78. Last November I got covid and it was really bad and I thought if it gets even a little worse I'll die. I got over it but part of it hung around for about three more months.

About a month ago in the middle of September I caught it again but not quite as bad but it is still hanging around. This seemed to help yesterday: https://youtu.be/x_adWYnBnSo

About a week ago I strained myself way to hard (I know better) which created a blockage in my heart. I do this every three or four months but not as bad as this time and it always gets better in about six weeks. But this one does not seem to be getting better. If anything it's getting worse. This morning my blood pressure was 169 / 84 and that's about as high as it's ever been. I chewed a Niacin just now which went straight to my system and relaxed my arteries which allowed me to write this.

So I have covid making me very tired and heart problems making me weak, with minor chest pain and a little trouble breathing at times.

I am not going to go back into a hospital. They did great harm to the last time I went.

So I'm asking everyone to pray for me.

And please pray for my son Brian whose health is not very good either and my nine year old granddaughter who is healthy but has family problems which saddens her.

Musterseed

• God is Love
Re: Prayers Please
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 11:29:57 AM »

I just finished reading Judgement on the House of God and the many troubles we are
to go through, and although we know we must experience these trials , I think seeing
our children and grandchildren suffer hurts us more than our physical pain.
God blessed us this summer and brought our daughter and twin grandchildren to us
for five weeks. We had not seen them in three years but in order to have them we had
to get vaccinated. I had no qualms about that , I trust God in whatever He has willed for
me.
Our daughter is now experiencing deep depression because of the threat of homelessness
and financial instability. We wanted her to stay here but her husband won’t move. He is
suffering also from depression.
Dennis , I will pray for God’s will to be done in your life and all our lives. Just like God
used Ray to teach us, He uses you to keep this website up and running and we are so
Blessed by it. I pray God will heal you Dennis, and I pray for the Elect and all on our forum.
We are indeed in need of Our Saviour.
As Paul always stated, “ Grace to you and Peace from God our Father and Our Lord Jesus Christ.

In Christ , Pamela 💕

" No man can come to me,except the Father draw him"
                                   (John 6: 44)

friendofJC

• Facebook
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2021, 02:17:29 PM »

Very sorry to hear Dennis and Pamela.  Prayers for all.  God tenderly comforts those who sincerely look for him. -2 Corinthians 1:3,4 

Wendy

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2021, 08:47:39 PM »

Pamela n Dennis ,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I pray God with be with you and your families during these troubled times .😇

God bless
Wendy

Wendy

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2021, 08:55:12 PM »

This website is a blessing im on it a few times aday .its got so much info on it to help in just about every situation .praise God for all you do in keeping it up n running .

God bless

Joel

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 12:44:00 AM »

Sorry to hear about the health issues Dennis, I'm praying that your will experience a turn around in those problems soon.

Joel

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 11:22:33 AM »

I was still in pain last night until about 9:PM when most of it went away. I'm still quite short of breath but I'll deal with it.

Thank you everyone for your prayers.

I have a friend in England named Andrew who is connected with Concordant Publishing. He called me last night and he has health and vision problems. His wife Barbara can barely get around anymore. Please pray for Barbara and Andrew. They are believers and loyal friends.

waterfall77

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2021, 12:28:27 PM »

Praying for all of you.

Dennis, a health consultant suggested Lauricidin to take if anyone in our family got covid. Our family got really sick before covid hit. So I'm wondering if we got it and didn't know it. We never went to the doctor,  just recovered at home. So since covid started if I or the kids feel like we're coming down with something we take Lauricidin and it goes away fast. When you look it up it doesn't say much about fighting off viruses,  but that's what it's been doing for us. I know there's not a magic remedy that we can take and everything goes away. We're all different . I know God will lead you to what you need to do. I just thought I would share that with you.

Aubrey.

Joel

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2021, 01:13:09 PM »

Praying for your son and granddaughter and also the friends in England, hope they all see some improvement soon.

Joel

indianabob

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2021, 08:41:07 AM »

Hello Dennis,
Thanks for sharing your health needs with us, we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.
Also for the info from Dr. Berg, it seems quite reasonable and helpful.
I am 86 and take the vitamins that he recommends plus have been striving to avoid all stresses in my life.
I like to keep in mind that God knows our needs better than we do and will keep us going until our time is up.
Keep a good thought and know that you are appreciated for all that you do.

Friend Bob

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2021, 09:36:44 AM »

I agree Bob - Avoiding stress is very important

I know when I get stressed my symptoms are amplified.

AwesomeSavior

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2021, 02:33:35 PM »

Dennis:

Praying for you, your family, and your friends' needs. Thanks for sharing.

casey

• NewPoster Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2021, 03:39:39 PM »

We are with you,Dennis and Pamela.
Many are the affections of the righteous.

Casey

ZekeSr

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2021, 09:21:44 AM »

My prayers are absolutely with you all.
And I’d like to weigh in concerning COVID treatment:
I’m 71 and ironically caught COVID 10 days after receiving the J&J vaccine. My doctor diagnosed it as Covid pneumonia. I must say that I never felt that bad in all my memory. I believe my immune system was probably compromised due to recent hernia surgery and a resultant hematoma that developed immediately thereafter. My wife also tested positive and got nothing more than a runny nose for about 24 hrs. Due to my age, I was automatically scheduled for the antibody treatment with the option to cancel if I didn’t want it. I hesitated, but 2 days later I felt so bad with a persistent 103 fever that I went for it. The difference it made was dramatic and immediate. Naturally, I still dealt with recovery for a little while, but never returned to that extreme level of fever or symptoms. I would highly recommend this treatment to anyone who catches COVID.
By the way, I’m familiar with Doctor Berg and his videos. They are definitely worth watching. I've been following a number of his recommendations for quite a while. And as bad as I felt, I still believe that it kept me out of going to the ICU.

Mike

Wendy

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2021, 04:00:39 AM »

Dennis,

Hi was wondering how your doing since surgery havent seen any up dates hope all is well with you ..

God bless
Wendy

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2021, 09:17:42 AM »

Dennis,

Hi was wondering how your doing since surgery havent seen any up dates hope all is well with you ..

God bless
Wendy

I get a tiny bit stronger everyday Wendy. But it's taking a long time. About another month before I can lift anything a little heavy with my arms without doing harm.

Thank you,

Dennis

indianabob

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2021, 09:23:52 AM »

Seconding Wendy's message. smile :)
Keep a good thought...this is all for a good reason and we will appreciate it
even more when we see all that God has prepared for those that love His appearing.

arion

• Marquette, MI
    • Big Bay Michigan Weather
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2021, 03:43:27 PM »

Glad your on the mend too Dennis.  I'm not your age yet but one thing I've discovered as I get older is that I'm not 21 anymore.  LOL!!  The mind is willing but the flesh is weak in more ways than one.  Keep on keeping on brother!

ralph

« Reply #18 on: December 08, 2021, 01:21:27 PM »

Very saddened to hear about your current condition Dennis.  I pray you recover and soon. Although I am a bit younger  (50 yrs), I do have asthma, back and digestive issues and currently in a very trying and stressful situation, so I have an idea as to what you are going through.  Since the beginning of this outbreak, I have been on a strict regimen of quercetin, vitamin c, vitamin d and zinc. I also take cod liver oil.  I have also been drinking fruit and veggie juices and smoothies from Bolthouse Farms (you can find them in most supermarkets).  I haven't gotten sick thus far.  I am also unvaccinated.  Everyone should avoid the vaccines, boosters, and masks if possible in my opinion.  Work on strengthening your immune system and find things to alleviate stress.  I am an artist/musician, so I spend a lot of time creating which helps a great deal.  There is a great deal of suffering in the body right now and I can't help but think it may have something to do with our lack of communication.  Perhaps we should come together more often.  Maybe even some sort of online conference once in a while. 

ralph

« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2021, 06:52:52 PM »

I wanted to add something else Dennis.  I know you don't know me, but if there is anything I can do to help you remotely with the site or youtube channel, please let me know.  I have quite a bit of experience in these areas.  Get well soon Bro.  Much love. 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 24 queries.